Any product for sexual attractiveness?

I went ahead and written about a product that is of a competitors as when I searched I’ve seen others have mentioned it and probably is allowed to do so. If this was a bad idea feel free to delete the post and I apologize in advance. I could just write which one could make me sexually attractive but the one’s who are familiar with the product know what I am talking about and that would help me in my search and purchase.

I have and had good results with it. However the new technology of listening for just 15 minutes is very intriguing. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a product of subliminal club which has similar effects for sexual attractiveness?

I’ve noticed the " WANTED: Develop Your Attractiveness, Become the Enigma, Be The “One That Got Away”", Primal Seduction: Iron Throne: Enhance Your Romance and Sex Life, Achieve Sexual Freedom and Sex & Seduction programs.

ps. Are all programs upgraded to the latest tech listening of 15 minutes? I ask as the Sex & Seduction program seems to be older.

[Edited per Campfire Policy - Twice]

None of the products here have similar results to it because these actually work :slight_smile:

Joking aside (wasn’t joking honestly, but I digress), yeah I would say WANTED or Libertine gets closes to what it advertises.

2 Likes

Hey @borak,

Edited your post to comply with Campfire Policy as we prefer to avoid giving free marketing.

As for your question - WANTED, Libertine, Love Bomb, Heartsong. Libertine would be closest, however action is paramount either way.

2 Likes

Wanted

1 Like

“very intriguing” lol.

I think you mean to say far superior. Let’s be real here, it’s not even 15 minutes… because you can also do microloops. We’re talking about 30 SECONDS.

Yeah. There’s levels to this subliminal stuff… welcome to the highest level.

Of course 15 minutes is intriguing to you LMAO - that’s because no subliminal company out there can even beg to try to get to 15 minute subliminals that are this powerful.

They couldn’t even get close to 30 second loops in their wildest dreams. 30 SECONDS @borak.

Say it with me… 30 SECOND LOOPS.

Let’s be real… you’re here because you’re a very smart man with a functional brain, so naturally you will be inclined to use the most superior technology on the market.

I don’t know what this product is but I reckon that it probably stands for Mediocre Subliminal.

It’s not about what’s closest to it or whatever that even is. :yawning_face:

The only discussion to be had is “what is closest to WANTED in its effects”…to which one’s answer will be nothing more than a look of utter confusion because there is nothing even close to WANTED in the subliminal market.

Now… if you want typical results of looking like a juicy snack that women feel a compelling attraction and insatiable lust for, then I would recommend to stop wasting time with inferior, cheap subliminal companies who don’t know what they’re doing and start running the top end of line subliminal products.

Of course it’s all up to you. I don’t know about you but I am of the notion that life is short and I like to get the best bang for my buck and use the best stuff out there. I don’t like wasting my time with cheap technology and getting half-assed okay-ish results that 99% of other subliminal companies products give.

By the way, most guys who are running WANTED here won’t be so vocal or eager to recommend it in general, quite simply because they’re too busy getting laid and ogled at by flocks of gorgeous women. I just so happened to see your thread, so consider yourself lucky that I revealed all this information. It’s probably your lucky day or something.

Anyways if you do decide to try out these subliminals, then you are free to open a journal and join an extremely positive, welcoming, mature and understanding community where everyone is growing and getting everything they want in life like badasses.

Have fun

2 Likes

Not sure why delete that, it’s a good question.

Libertine is in ZPv2 - Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP Experimental

Once everything is upgraded to ZPv2, we’ll make an official announcement.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve seen the description and included an answer

Well if it’s appropriate in terms of usage I think i will stack wanted and libertine.

3 Likes