Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

Libertine Ultima is about relaxing into and enjoying the deliciousness of a smooth, intense exchange of sexual energy/aura with the people and the world around you. Enhanced sensual/sexual radiation.

Grimm is talking about blocks and other factors that seem to get in the way of that relaxed ease.

It’s pretty related. But maybe it could be put in a thread called ‘Overcoming Blocks to Easy Sensuality’, or something.

4 Likes

Is anyone seriously that surprised that when you take a subliminal built to express an “aura of infinite lust”, and everyone’s sexual energy is unique and has its own unique blockages, that we get this proliferation of different responses and postings that seem off topic to other users reading them?

Sex is an exchange of energy, not just bodily fluids, and for those with no partner to share it with perhaps it comes out in “oversharing” or sharing these intensely personal thoughts on the forum. Creative energy always seeks expression in one form or another.

Perhaps those becoming dismayed by others’ outbursts of creative energy and sharing could take this as an opportunity for learning to demonstrate values such as tolerance, sympathy, mentoring and other positive human attributes. Posts can always be moved to other threads after the fact to streamline a thread if a discussion gets too far onto a side topic.

5 Likes

I would suggest running Libertine alone for a week overnight. Effects are very evident after a day or two.

2 Likes

I am also wondering those who have a hate or dislike for women. If this is expressed in the aura. If this is the case then Libertine would amplify this hate and it would make women stay away. Unless the woman is mentally damaged.

3 Likes

Depends on what exactly the aura is.

I would conclude that it is

1. Sex drive, high energy state. Imagine the fear you feel if you walked inside of a high security prison. Feeling Aura.

2. Libertinism, low energy state. The person doesn’t feel your energy. Sees you are uninhibited but notice your scowl, they stay away. Visual Aura.

1 Like

I think Libertine is one of those products that is a hit or miss for many people. Maybe it’s because they are not listening right or because they don’t eat healthy enough to feed the aura.

I’m one of those people where women’s reactions didn’t appear to change at all. I either got really aroused and prone to self-love if I stayed in, or very confident (maybe even overconfident) in my body language when I went out.

It could be that I simply didn’t “see” the indicators of interest in women, but I’d like to think such a thing wouldn’t escape me when I deliberately run Libertine to attract them.

Maybe that new experimental I hear so much about will be different.

I did remove the Rebirth posts. Sorry, but I did “warn” twice. Do give the Rebirth Ultima thread some loving.

EDIT: I barely noticed what Libertine was doing until I stopped running it. Then I noticed what changed back in me. Like the confident swagger.

4 Likes

LOL. I think y’all are over-complicating something that is in reality very simple.

And someone who hates their preferred gender shouldn’t be running a sexual subliminal anyway. If it doesn’t make sense to say out loud then imagine the mixed signals when the energy is trying to project! “I hate you and your kind! Let’s merge bodies and souls in orgiastic ecstasy!”

Maybe its worth going back to the basics of how an aura is projected. It’s through will or intention permeating a space. That’s one of the many reasons congruence and confidence is so important. You’re projecting yourself, and the sub can only help you change your state and deal with the projecting aspect of it. But it doesn’t (yet at least) make you feel something you’re not comfortable with. Thats where reconciliation will kick in.

1 Like

What the solution to that?
How can people get it to work for them?
Do they go strictly healing ?

As cliché as it sounds, Saint’s advice to me was to maintain a healthy “good energy” rich diet (less meat, more greens fruits and nuts) and enough sleep (“Sorry, honey, we can’t have sex right now because I need my beauty sleep to make you horny in the first place.”)

That should allow your aura to generate most powerfully.

As for whether that aura contains Libertine, even though I have yet to perceive aura’s myself I’ve been told they change continuously guided by your state. If you are sick somewhere (even psychologically), they get murky. If you tell a lie, they get dull. Happy, sad, angry, content, everything apparently influences it. Including what you are thinking and what you believe.

The Ultima subliminal will do its best to temporarily override your dominant state in order to have your subconscious thoughts generate the desired aura characteristics, but if you are yourself fighting it through beliefs and the likes, odds are the effects may be less prominent.

I suspect that there’s some sort of break-even point on a beliefs-about-women scale. If you get above it, Libertine can accelerate things to the point where it’s like a magic pill that confirms all the wondrous claims about Libertine and amplifies your beliefs even more. But if you are under it, the odds of it breaking through enough are slim.

I don’t know the script, I may be wrong, but I guess that’s my belief.

7 Likes

I think so. There’s a lot of potential things that can fall in the way of projecting that type of energy in the right way. Shame around expressing sexual energy in public created through the many deep seated issues our culture has of mixed messages around sexuality. Worthiness issues. Neediness versus the desire to give the other person (whatever gender you both are) a good experience, to share yourself in that intimate way. Personal body image issues. Default communication styles that are geared to protection rather than being honest. And so on. That’s where things like Primal Seduction or Rebirth or Regeneration would come into it.

Most of us here are hetero cis-gender men, but Libertine is unisex so I’m trying to be non specific with my pronouns. Sexual energy doesn’t concern itself with gender, its a specific type of intimacy. Our minds are what gives it direction.

3 Likes

To me it seems one have to heal and repair first then go onto libertibe ultima…
Once we have mental blocks its very hard to make progress with any subliminal…
Like @Elme was getting extremely good results because he had ran sexual subs before and maybe that healed and repaired him…
Just my 2cents…

3 Likes

@pacman i think experience of using different healing subs over the years. Has helped him make dramatic changes plus he practices indian breathing exercises.

2 Likes

any update with the ultima bonus saint was gonna add ?

Theory goes it might be released with 12. Only thing is, we are not sure hahaha

No and it’s killing my feelings for him :stuck_out_tongue:

Wish i knew what was going on

@GoldenTiger please reveal the truth

White Tiger seems to know more then we are led to believe :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are talking to me now? :wink::blush:

Maybe I know stuff!.. Maybe I don’t :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey shutup WhiteTiger we have always been mates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been super busy on life i forgot to come to the forums :joy::joy::joy:.
Only noticed this thread bcs @pacman marked me.

You are parcial correct, i used and made my own subs wich helps allot, i am an occultist so some daily practices include taking care of your energy bodies and mental power, that helps also the subs. The state of beeing in the now that most of the time i am in is the most powerfull ally with subs, it links you directly to the super unconscious… but i can only attain for a few hours at once.

I am also a man of action wich gives even more credibility to the subs making it as true and already happening.

People need to start first from within…basic baby daily steps that in the long run makes you a change man.

Taking care of diet, taking care of your thoughts, proper reading to learn, breathing exercises, physical exercise it all ads on… in my pua days all my rich friends were getting frustrated bcs i didnt even had to speak, i was projecting the sub comunications that woman love.

I dont focus on woman anymore as my prime target but talking and flirting with them is something normal for me… the subs just give extra power, with all the action and years of work done, the subs work faster bcs there are less garbage in the way

5 Likes

Like I said in another thread a Total Breakdown Ultima would be awesome , fun as fuck , or both. I would probably jizz my man panties over that

5 Likes