Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

@pacman i think experience of using different healing subs over the years. Has helped him make dramatic changes plus he practices indian breathing exercises.

2 Likes

any update with the ultima bonus saint was gonna add ?

Theory goes it might be released with 12. Only thing is, we are not sure hahaha

No and it’s killing my feelings for him :stuck_out_tongue:

Wish i knew what was going on

@GoldenTiger please reveal the truth

White Tiger seems to know more then we are led to believe :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are talking to me now? :wink::blush:

Maybe I know stuff!.. Maybe I don’t :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey shutup WhiteTiger we have always been mates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been super busy on life i forgot to come to the forums :joy::joy::joy:.
Only noticed this thread bcs @pacman marked me.

You are parcial correct, i used and made my own subs wich helps allot, i am an occultist so some daily practices include taking care of your energy bodies and mental power, that helps also the subs. The state of beeing in the now that most of the time i am in is the most powerfull ally with subs, it links you directly to the super unconscious… but i can only attain for a few hours at once.

I am also a man of action wich gives even more credibility to the subs making it as true and already happening.

People need to start first from within…basic baby daily steps that in the long run makes you a change man.

Taking care of diet, taking care of your thoughts, proper reading to learn, breathing exercises, physical exercise it all ads on… in my pua days all my rich friends were getting frustrated bcs i didnt even had to speak, i was projecting the sub comunications that woman love.

I dont focus on woman anymore as my prime target but talking and flirting with them is something normal for me… the subs just give extra power, with all the action and years of work done, the subs work faster bcs there are less garbage in the way

5 Likes

Like I said in another thread a Total Breakdown Ultima would be awesome , fun as fuck , or both. I would probably jizz my man panties over that

5 Likes

Love what you said Malkuth. Respect to you man :muscle:

1 Like

Respect, friend.

2 Likes

Moving away from Libertine again, please get back on topic.

4 Likes

Libertine v2 is now available. We’ve taken the aura and kicked it up a few notches, with the aim of making it much more obvious when people are attracted to you. That being said, you STILL have to take action in some manner – saying hello, smiling, something to let the person know that it’s okay to approach. And of course, it’s a FREE UPGRADE for those who have purchased Libertine in the past.

Grab it here: https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/libertine-supercharge-romance-life/

18 Likes

The upgrade is appreciated , but how much more different is it from V1 ? You mentioned removing the Aura but what have you increased exactly and what do you mean by more obvious people are attracted ? Would that be you noticing their attraction for you etc ?

guys, i haven’t been following the situation much in the last few days, do you know if there are news for stack advices?

2 Likes

@xanderson83
Imagine something smells nice. You look around to figure out where it came from, take a deep whiff and go back to what you were doing. That was nice.

Now imagine you’re super-hungry and that smell is like your favorite food or freshly baked bread, something like that. You breathe in as deep as you can, closing your eyes and enjoying it. More than once. You may even moan a bit, that’s how good it smells.

Now, obviously you could go and get some. But you’re practicing intermittent fasting and you can’t eat for a few more hours. So instead, you’re “cheating” by constantly looking over at it and continuing to breath in deep, smelling that delicious food.

Now someone gestures for you to come over at enjoy it. Or they put up a sign saying “free samples” or they walk over and put some right in front of you on the table.

That’s how it works. With the previous Libertine they might have looked over and smiled or acted submissive or called you up to have a friendly conversation. With this one, you’re like their favorite food and they are starving. They can’t jump you because they promised themselves they would behave, but they can only resist for so long, so if you smile, call them over or sit down right next to them and start a conversation, they may not be able to resist.

And even if you don’t they may just keep looking over, getting fidgety, calling. All the effects of that internal struggle going on between them wanting you and trying to be “proper”.

At least, that’s my guess how this new one works. Quite proud of it. :slight_smile:

@clancygilroy
Ultimas really shouldn’t be looped with your regular subs, they sort of belong in their own stack and should nut be run a lot of times. Two or 3 Ultima tracks per day is usually best. You can run them during the day or night (if you can still sleep then).

But do put these questions in this thread:

9 Likes

thanks for the reply, but I meant another thing, I explained myself badly hahaha I meant if there are news about the article with saint’s recommendations for stacks.

You said it right

You’ll be better at noticing who is attracted towards YOU, another thing they added is that you’ll be pushed to take action on said people who you are certain (thanks to this sub)) are attracted to you and want you

1 Like

Yeah, it’ll come “soon”. :slight_smile:

If you want to know about that, you should ask in the listening recommendations thread. But no news so far, apart from my semi-official ones (split your stack and run the parts on alternating days).

3 Likes