Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

You don’t trust the red pill then?

The point is to accept that women are not kittens/puppies, but Lioness/Wolf. You wouldn’t treat a man like this, so why women?

Is this the start of your PUA?

It wont fix any of your negative nouns you posted originally.

I am not religious.

Maybe its time to move on, as your original post vibed to me.

From reading what you’ve written, it feels more like a blockage than something broken.

1 Like

The start of my pua days was when i gave my friend money because I didn’t have a debit card during highschool days to buy the The mystery method by mystery. He had a show on VH1 called the pickup artist and that was my introduction to seduction etc that might have been in 2005.
but those pua days are LONG gone.
Trusting the redpill is not the best way to phrase it, I just don’t trust women flat out.
I’m okay though with not fixing my issues with women though. I wasted to much time on women, they derail me from my purpose and my passions. That’s why I made a post about what sub is focused solely on purpose and not on pursing women. Actually not even caring about women. Focusing on women ended up having me not focusing on recovery, and I relapsed when I told myself not to pursue women for 90 days.
I just wanted to chime in on my thoughts on libertine though on why I think I haven’t had the results like some of the members on here

1 Like

You existing and being a man is for women to be attracted. You are already enough the problem is you believe you are not.

I know where you are coming from though. I was a virgin until 20. Now I have dated gorgeous girls that made every head turn. Outside value not much changed.

But the belief I am worthy amazing hot women started forming. And therefore I attracted it.

Am I saying you should not increase your SMW absolutley not. But if you don’t get the belief you deserve women. NO SMW is gonna help you

pain, fear, trauma, and disappointment lead us to shut down and question our potential.

When you’re doubting your potential and when your energy is shutdown, your desires tend to go unmet and get frustrated. This increases the pressure and desperation.

There’s a fear and pain-based contraction. Shut down.

What you need at that time is healing and expansion. Joy.

Find opportunities to enjoy being yourself and expressing your energy in some cool ways. Sounds simple, but it does help. Look for ways to experience and expand what’s great about you. It’s okay to start small.

Make that your project and your focus. Feeling cool. Exploring your joy, your greatness, your potential. Pushing your edges. Adventuring out. How can you connect to the world? How can you contribute benefit to the world in ways that feel awesome and fun to you? What’s your potential? It’s about having a cool life.

Joy and creative engagement are like a huge mansion with 100 different doors. If one door is locked, go try another one. I guarantee some of them are unlocked. Once you get inside, you can unlock other doors.

The secret is about going beyond yourself.

A kite that focuses on itself sits on the ground. A kite that expands its focus beyond just itself and opens to the wind? It flies. And flying teaches it much more than sitting on the ground did.

Bruh, make that your project, and some of these other concerns will start to take care of themselves. You’ll learn who you are at your best (and at your less than best), and the people who want you will see who you are and come to you of their own free will.

There are, of course, other ways to meet people, but if you’re not having fun and exploring your joy while meeting them, you probably won’t even like those people as much; and within a fairly short amount of time at that.

Bodies are boxes. Some very beautiful. The gift (and curse) is what’s inside of the box. That’s what you’re actually ‘getting’ when you ‘get the girl/boy’.

So…

6 Likes

Use Rebirth as standalone for a week then go back to libertine. Letme know it know how goes for you.

4 Likes

Another thing is if you have lack of abundance of women in your life. You will naturally feel anger. Not sure what your circumstances are but try and get out and socialize more. Make loads of female friends.

Put aside libertine for a while or if you continue using it will just anplify your current state of being.

4 Likes

Grimm this is a good discussion that is continuing in the other thread. I say this because this thread (Libertine Ultima) in general seems to spur a lot of tangents that aren’t related so much to the sub itself and we ought to make sure that LU is on topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also i would say get in the habit of just approaching women with the intent of talking to them whether you get rejected or not you have to take action.

Honestly if i was you i would shoot for rejection then when you don’t get rejected you will feel so good but rejection will eventually become ohwell next. Plus that will help build up yourself esteem, also learn things to talk about or say. Best way to go about cold approaching anyone is make a compliment about them or something they are wearing or driving and start a convo and let it flow don’t try to force anything. Once you do that for awhile it will become second nature to you

I can go out in public and start a convo with just about anything. Like oh hey man nice shoes where did you get them and then let it flow from there. I can’t tell you how many women’s numbers i have got from just simply complimenting them about something simple and starting a convo about nothing lol.

But me personally I am a social butterfly lol. I am weird I can be an anti social person standing in the corner of the room keeping to myself or I can be introducing myself to everyone in the room making jokes and putting people in a good mood and laughing.

4 Likes

@Floridianninja like you i am a social butterfly i am constantly talking to and flirting with women everyday. Young, old, hot average. Good work mate :slight_smile:

@Grimm1390 I was about to update my journal when I saw your post.
Where you are at is similar to mine: lots and lots of past laments, repeated failures in life, love and work, in a massive funk, having thoughts like “I’m no good”, “I won’t succeed”, “I’m not worthy” "“what’s the point?” etc…

I was still too focused on what went wrong in the past rather than be thankful of the opportunity to restart life again [due to the beer bug], heal up emotionally using the best techniques out there and start anew. I still get caught out sometimes though.

What @Malkuth said. I could have killed myself over a hot woman when she left me, or decided that my life is worth more than that.

It’s all a matter of perspective, bruv.

Rebirth Ultima is your key to immediate success, then AscensionQ.

4 Likes

I’ll report on this mix next year. I just want to end the year with my recovery from Nofap being number 1 and focusing on my career goals. I’m gonna put the sexual subs and dating life on hold until at least next year. I say this often only to start pursuing women again but I want to commit to Nofap, and advancing in my career. it’s only when I’m on nofap and I stop numbing out from, my emotions, feelings, life, stress etc do I notice my problems and have to deal with them front and center. abundance mindset is definitely a issue when I don’t even have 1 girl.
@Floridianninja that’s great you @TheBoxingScientist Are social butterflies. For me it’s like a muscle I have to do a number of approaches to build momentum, and get the social juices flowing.
@Malkuth I hear you in the healing part, but how long does one need healing or have to do it to feel whole ? I feel this is a lifelong process and not something you can fix it a short period of time. It may take a lifetime to fully get healed or few lifetimes for people who believe in reincarnation.
@SwedishBuddha I think believing is a big part of it. I don’t believe I’m a man yet. For me though I feel a man well part of it is when he has x,y,z or has done x,y,z. I haven’t even done a,b,c I feel I’m playing catch up but your right I don’t feel I’m worthy because i don’t have anything to offer

2 Likes

to bring it back to libertine and tie some stuff together I guess when we have limiting beliefs of I’m not worthy, I’m not enough etc it’s possible this energy or whatever you call it gets tangled up in our sexual aura. if we have self love/ self acceptance for ourself our sexual aura may be very intoxicating.
Limiting beliefs are hard to wash away though I found. I think taking action might be the best way ultimately to challenge those beliefs and ultimately free ourself from them

2 Likes

As empathetic as I am to your situation, this is going far too deep. Let’s indeed get back to Libertine Ultima.

@Grimm1390 i am with you on the healing mate life is short. Yet healing might take a life time. If one heals till he is 40 50 60 then what ?

Better me thinks you run healing in tandem with your goals.

1 Like

Yeah it seems like healing is a lifelong process. It doesn’t have to be just subs either. It can be recovery groups, having a men’s group to push yourself to get to where you want to be, hypnosis, etc there’s so many forms of healing. healing and taking action seems to be the best tandem.
With that though I leave it at that so this thread can be used only to discuss libertine

1 Like

Hallo Grimm
I started my subliminalclub journey over 1 year ago. With Regeneration and Sanguine. I always had this feeling that the subs do something but not as prescribed and not very obvious. This little feeling of its working somehow was enough for me to continue
Then 4 months ago I ordered Ascension Q and it Sky rocket very fast. I finally understood that what was hindering me was :I wasn’t ready to grow and realy change. NOW I AM AND THES SUBS WORK LIKE MAGIC
Maybe something inside you is not ready or refuse to grow and Chang or face the shit. Whatever it is figure it out.
A custom with Ascension and Regeneration woud be my advice.
Then there are a few other things that will help immensely but that’s not the right place to discus

3 Likes

Grimm1390 can perhaps run ReBirth alongside his stack. Its very powerful.

1 Like

Jup Rebirth is powerful.
I did not have a closely healthy or good situation in my childhood but with Rebirth I came to the conclusion :I had a very good childhood.
Boy was I perplex
:grin:

8 Likes

@Leandros thats fucking amazing. I think Rebirth is underated as a healing sub.

4 Likes