Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

@mvargo

What @TheBoxingScientist said.

Are you considering a custom Ultima?

1 Like

My main purposes of running Khan is to improve my social and sexual life - probably with social being the most important. Anything that comes from the Mogul and Limitless scripting is just a (very welcomed) added bonus.

When I started to plan my Khan journey I was sure that I would run Khan with Libertine. However, since the social aspect so important to me I’m considering creating an ultima with both Libertine and True Social :slight_smile:

So yes - I’m considering that ultima combo :slight_smile:

I’ll be adding inner circle to Khan st. 4 as well.

1 Like

I think this is a solid plan. Please stick with it and… your journal? Where might it be?

What do you want to put in your custom Ultima?

Like a smoth social seducer lol

You’re right - I should start a journal - at least when I get to st. 3/4.

Right now, I just started on st. 2 and lock down is still pretty strict here, so not a lot going on.

I was planning to put Libertine and TS in the Custom Ultima and Khan st. 4 and Inner Circle in another custom. If you have any suggestion for one or more modules that would bind these together (Mosaic?), it would be greatly appreciated.

However, I was not planning to put additional social/seduction modules into the Libertine/TS custom Ultima or Khan/Inner Circle custom, since I already think that it is a quite dense stack and I might want to run Sex Mastery at some point as well.

Btw. thanks a lot for convincing me in another post to spend some time on Khan st. 1 even though I had done it in the past. I think that I really benefitted from the extra time on it :slight_smile:

I figured you could benefit. Personally I went with I AM as per @Hermit’s idea. However I think the principle is similar.

Mosaic I like to use as a precaution, especially if I see or design a custom that looks like the 12 Days of Christmas (has a little bit of everything).

As for any customs you might want or any stacks you are thinking of, just post them on

Remember that I’ll give my comments, but if @SaintSovereign or @Fire tell you something that is different or contradictory to what I say go with what they say. They are the true experts.

Now back to the Libertine Ultima thread.

Has anyone experimented with running both Libertine and Commander together ?

Not me. However that could be an interesting experiment. You could be the Commander of Lust. :grin:

3 Likes

You crack me up mate :slight_smile:

That might be a good title to have lol

Has anyone been running this consistently since the drop? Any thoughts or feelings regarding v3?

1 Like

I have been running it more regularly. I run it 2 or 3 times a week because I wonder if running it more than that might cause fatigue. So far, people seem to like being around me more than before. Women are also more often giving me the deer in the headlights look, but that might be more Khan.

4 Likes

My First 2 Days Using Libertine To Improve My Sex Life

Day 1

Date = Thursday April 15th

• I listened to the tape called Libertine Ultima V2
  • It’s 59 min and 54 sec long
  • I finished listening at 8:47 pm
  • I listened to it once while laying on my bed

there where no real instructions so i did not know how to listen or exactly what to do but i did lay there with the audio playing in my ears until it ended.

again, check link above for details on my experience while listening.

Results With Women

• Environment = busy street where there is a lot of bars and restaurants. I walked around in this area and approached attractive women i saw.
  • I started my session at 10 pm

Approach #1 (10:28 pm) = she was polite but did not seem attracted to me so i thanked her and kept walking.

Approach #2 (10:35 pm) = she was polite but did not seem attracted to me so i thanked her and kept walking

My Thoughts About This Session

My strategy tonight was the same i always use on the street.

I approach using a neutral/indirect question to see if the girl is attracted to me instantly just from my looks and if she is not i move on.

I did do 1 more approach but when i got close to the girl it was clear that up close i was not attracted to her at all.

she was super friendly and sweet but i quickly thanked her and kept walking.

There was another approach i tried to do but abandoned at last sec.

i saw these 3 very well dressed women who appeared to be age 30+.

I started walking towards them to approach but right when they where about to be near me i suddnely noticed a couple right behind them and this gave me an instant spike/surge in anxiety/adrenaline so i just walked past all of them without saying anything.

my anxiety seems highest when i try to approach in situations where other people nearby will see/hear me approach so i guess noticing that couple behind the 3 girls spiked my anxiety to a level too high to do the approach.

I also felt intimidated given how well dressed they where compared to me who was in a very casual outfit so maybe even without the couple appearing behind them i might have not approached that group of 3.

Did You Notice Anything Different/Unusual/New During This Session?

The only thing i remember that seemed unusual is i was in a very good mood during the session.

but there are other factors that might have caused that.

the weather was amazing today, the best its been in probably 5-6 months and i have noticed before that my mood is significantly better on hot days then when its cold like it has been mostly until today.

so the mood lift might have been the great weather and not libertine.

Besides this good mood i do not remember anything at all new/different/unusual.

What’s Next?

because of covid by 11 pm the nightlife area is dead so tomorrow i will be out way earlier so i can do more approaches.

im hoping to do at least 7 approaches tomorrow.

I also sent a message to support to get clear instructions on using libertine so hopefully when i wake up they will have replied and i can have a better listening experience tomorrow before doing more approaches.

Day 2

Date = Friday April 16th

• I listened to the tape called “Libertine Ultima” on the download page

• It’s 59 min and 54 sec long

• I listened to the tape 3 times

• I finished listening the first time at 6:04 pm. during this session i stopped listening after 45 min and 30 sec as i decided to switch to brand new earbuds that had just got delivered. During this session i listened while walking around the house. at times people in the house where yelling and talking loudly but from what people on this forum have told me i can listen to these audios anywhere i want. i listened at volume of 40.

• i finished listening the 2nd time at 7:09 pm with the brand new earbuds. during this session i listened while washing, cleaning and doing chores. at the end of this session i noticed my ears where hurting and i had a slight headache when i finished. volume was 40 during this session.

• after taking a break i finished listening again at 8:31 pm. during the first 25 min i was listening while doing chores and i had the volume at 34. then i went and laid in my bed, turned off the lights in my room, raised the volume to 40 and finished the session like that. I noticed that while listening during this session i kept having a lot of thoughts about my frustration and annoyance at the lack of clear instructions that came with the product.

Why Did You Switch To A New Audio File After Only 1 day?

i spent hours yesterday reading the libertine main thread and several people kept mentioning that version 1 has more lust then version 2 and that version 2 the lust was lowered to add more comfort to hep guys who refuse to approach.

im not really sure what they mean but i know several people said version1 generates more lust and lust is the only reason i bought libertine so i switched to the version that apparently generates more lust.

Results With Women

• Environment = busy street where there is a lot of bars and restaurants. I walked around in this area and approached attractive women i saw.
  • I started my session at 9:23 pm

Approach #1 (9:39 pm) = super hot girl. blonde, around 5-9 to 5-10 tall, wearing tight jeans that showed off her juicy ass. high heels and a very sexy walk. this girl was just basically a sex machine. when i saw her i got way to excited and i just fucked up my approach. i came in awkwardly. she was polite but did not seem attracted to me so i thanked her and left. I was annoyed with myself after because this was girl was really really really hot and maybe if i had come in without the awkwardness she would have been interested/attracted.

Approach #2 (9:56 pm) = 2 girls. both where hot. both girls where friendly and nice. they both seemed nervous, i did not notice any blatant sign of either of them being attracted to me so i thanked them and left.

• Approach #3 (10:38 pm)

• group of 3 girls

• i was only attracted to one of the 3 girls

• i like approaching groups of 3 girls because its like getting 3 approaches for 1 since all you need if for one of the 3 girls to like you. but the problem is when you have groups like this one where not all the girls are attractive.

• 1 of the unattractive girls was just silent and never said a single word the entire time. the other unattractive girl was the most outgoing and talkative. the girl i was actually attracted to was somewhere in the middle. she was normal i guess. just talked to me normally.

• i tried to talk mostly to the hot girl while not being rude to the talkative unattractive girl but eventually i just felt this was a hopeless situation so i thanked them and left…

• I do not remember any blatant signs the hot girl was attracted to me but it was hard to read her body language and demeanor with the talkative unattractive girl constantly jumping in to say something.

Approach #4 (10:44 pm)

• tall blonde girl
  • this girl looked super hot from a distance. really well dressed. tall with long legs, she basically looked like a model from a distance.
  • unfortunately when i got face to face she just facially was just not my type. I still overall found her attractive so i still talked to her just not as hot as i thought she was from afar.
  • i do not remember much from this interaction as it was the shortest of the night. i remember she was very friendly and nice but i do not remember any blatant signs she was attracted to me so i thanked her and left.

Approach #5 (11:59 pm)

• 2 girls. one blonde and one brunette. both very hot.
  • blonde was wearing yoga pants really showing off her juicy ass. the brunette had a dress that had her boobs barely hanging in like they where about to fall off.
  • this interaction is the one where im really mad at myself
  • i spent way too long with these 2 girls.
  • they where both extremely friendly and nice but i should have left them
  • i spent 20-30 min with these 2 girls and i do not remember any signs by either of them that they where attracted to me.
  • you might be reading this thinking “why would 2 hot girls spend 20-30 min with a random guy unless they are attracted to him?” my answer is i have no idea and that is why i stayed with them. we just kept talking and talking and walking and walking and i just kept thinking in my head “why are they being so nice to me but are in not in any way showing clear sexual interest?”
  • this is actually something that happens to me all the time. 2 weeks ago this blonde spent like 30 min with me just being super nice and friendly. like insanely nice for someone i just met on the street. but again no sexuality at all. every time this happens to me i always promise myself that next time i will leave if no signs of sexual interest within 1 min but then i always end up making the same mistake.
  • by the time i was done with these 2 girls the city was completely dead and i could not do anymore approaches. had i left them when after the 10-30 sec neither of them showed blatant signs of attraction i probably could have done another 1 or 2 approaches tonight.
  • one memorable thing about these 2 girls is they looked amazing for their age. when i approached them i thought they where somewhere between age 20-23. at one point they revealed their age and i was shocked they where much older. they looked amazing for late 20s and early 30s. i was genuinely shocked they where that old.

My Thoughts About This Session

My strategy tonight was the same i always use on the street.

I approach using a neutral/indirect question to see if any girl in the group is attracted to me instantly just from my looks and if not i move on.

I’m very mad at myself for wasting so much time with the last 2 girls. i failed to follow my strategy.

as far as subliminals.

i have now done 7 total approaches with subliminals and so far 0 girls who have been blatantly attracted to me.

my ratio without subliminals is 1 in 5 approach i do i will have at least one girl who is blatantly/obviously attracted to me.

so i am staring to get worried as my ratio is worst so far with subliminals.

obviously its still too early for any conclusions to be reached but still a bit concerning because my 1 in 5 ratio is actually very consistent.

I will have to check my notes to know for sure but i do not think i have ever had a streak of more then 8 or 9 approaches in a row with 0 girls showing blatant attraction.

so the 0 for 7 is getting very close to the worst losing streak i have had since i started doing street approaches.

but again not super concerning as maybe tomorrow my first 3 approaches 2 girl will be blatantly attracted which would put me at 1 in 5 ration.

I will start to get more concerned if i do 5-7 approaches tomorrow and 0 girls is blatantly attracted. at that point it would start to be likely that libertine is actually hurting my results.

Did You Notice Anything Different/Unusual/New During This Session?

i do not remember anything unusual during the 5 approaches i did tonight.

everything that happened are things i see all the time without subliminals.

i did not remember anything at all tonight bad or good that might have been caused by libertine.

so far libertine has not shown any effect good or bad in my interactions with women.

also, the better mood i had yesterday was not there today. so i think that mood improvement yesterday did come from weather because today the weather was not as good and i did not have the noticeably good mood.

What’s Next?

i was hoping if things went really well today i would not go out tomorrow since i really want to watch the Ben Askren fight.

but i did not get laid tonight so im definitely going out again tomorrow.

Saturday is usually the busiest night by far so hopefully tomorrow i can do more then the 5 approaches i did tonight. hopefully i can do at least 7 tomorrow.

anyways, thats all for this update.

2 Likes

Nice to see you out there approaching keep it up.

1 Like

Yeah, like Blackadder said, nice to see you actually out there approaching.

However, I have a couple of questions.

You say that you are looking for a sign of attraction from the woman you approach. What do you expect to see/them to do?

Do you expect to get the lay that night?

If you don’t see it do you even try to get a number/push for an idate?

Nervousness might be because they perceived you as a high SMV male and liked you. What are your thoughts on this?

Spending time talking to you might be because they simply like talking to people (as most normal women do) and they also understand the male/female dynamic that you are talking to them because you like them which feeds their ego gratification? What are your thoughts on this.

Do you present as either r or K selected? (If you know what r/K selection is).

1 Like

As someone has already mentioned aura subs are not as simple as one would think. Its not like you listen to 2 loops then go out and approach and the girls are all over you.

First of all i think if you have energy blockages in your meridians then this might not play favourably when creating the aura. Another thing is anxiety, feelings of inadequacy will for sure negate the aura.

Masturbation will result in loss of sexual energy from the body and hence less energy for the aura.

If your already using a custom then the custom will take priority over the aura sub.

Finally as someone has already mention the strenght of the aura variies depending on the time of day and this can change as its not static.

3 Likes

Mate we warned you to build a foundation with a proper program, libertine makes it easier to get laid but it brings out your already inner sexual aura, if it’s deficient to start with due to bad subconscious programming it won’t be amazing

6 Likes

Read up on the theory of seduction , then use and take action …monitor your results and make changes where needed .

please keep in mind that im extremelly tired as i write this so im probably not going to be able to give as many details as would be optimal.

if you find what im doing interesting you can follow my journal where im usually extremely detailed.

Yeah, like Blackadder said, nice to see you actually out there approaching.

However, I have a couple of questions.

You say that you are looking for a sign of attraction from the woman you approach. What do you expect to see/them to do?

please check my 2nd approach on Saturday April 17th in my journal. the way that woman behaved at the start is what i consider "blatant attraction"

Do you expect to get the lay that night?

yes my entire plan is to have sex with the girl that same night ideally within 10-30 min of meeting her.

If you don’t see it do you even try to get a number/push for an idate?

what do you mean by “dont see it”?

what is “it”?

i can tell you that in no part of my current approach is there any plans for dates. im trying to have sex with the girl the same day/night we meet.

Nervousness might be because they perceived you as a high SMV male and liked you. What are your thoughts on this?

yes im aware of this. and i have a very specific reason for ignoring girls who show more subtle/unclear sings like being nervous.

but im just too tired to explain in details. but basically i prefer to focus on blatant/obvious signs as it makes it easier for me to make decisions and adjustments to my approach.

Spending time talking to you might be because they simply like talking to people (as most normal women do) and they also understand the male/female dynamic that you are talking to them because you like them which feeds their ego gratification? What are your thoughts on this.

im not sure what you are saying or asking here.

also, remember i approach with a neutral/indirect question so im not sure the girls i approach usually think/know im sexually attracted to them.

Do you present as either r or K selected? (If you know what r/K selection is).

i have heard/read this rk stuff somehwere before but i do not know what it means at all.

i know its from some PUA though and i have a very very very low opinion of 99.99% of people in that community so please do not suggest any PUA resources to me as that will most likely result in me losing all interest in engaging with you further.

I find this quite rude to be honest when they’re just offering possible solutions and trying to help you. Whilst I completely understand where you’re coming from you come across quite reluctant and closed off, which doesn’t seem to benefit you.

People are just trying to help you, and if they offer suggestions you should just take it as such - you don’t have to follow through if you don’t want to of course but stating you’d lose interest in engaging with someone because they suggested a resource to help you out is quite close minded, and sad honestly.