Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

This is so shallow minded … it is no wonder you are having a tough time getting laid lol. You were going in the right direction with talking to them but the thought you had about why are they still talking to me if it’s not sexual is kinda retarded in my opinion. Who cares? You were obviously enjoying it and you could have landed both their numbers by the end of the convo and possibly laid them both another night or got a 3 some going. They were probably showing you sexual interest but bc you only cared about that you probably missed it honestly.
Why not see where the convo goes have fun enjoying talking to people you never know what you will learn or who you will meet. Not everything has to be about sex lol.

Sorry @OldChap im responding to @TheRationalOptimist with this but it was on your response to him lol

Again man this is so shallow and really limits your sexual experience. Your whole approach kills your goal right off the bat. With the way you talk and the way you sound like you treat and think about women you’ll be lucky to get laid at all especially if you are trying to land those gorgeous women in the 9-10 category.

3 Likes

Relax bro please

Don’t attack the man’s goals

We advance human potential, we don’t limit it

1 Like

The mans goals are a bit deluded. I certainly don’t think they are morally wrong (in that sense). For immediate sex perhaps he should stick to prostitutes.

For a SDL you need to go in sexual and escalate hard whilst filtering for yes girls who are ovulating.

Good luck finding a load of 9/10’s like this.

And I haven’t even mentioned girls inbuilt anti ‘woman of easy virtue who is overly carefree with her affections’ defences.

6 Likes

I was thinking " walking red flag " but that works

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentleman this forum is NOT about firing condescending remarks at each other we are all here for the occasional banter as well as providing guidance. If someone wants to have sex the same night with women so let them be. Everyone has their own rule book. I don’t think it helps to call people shallow or stupid.

5 Likes

Thanks mate.

grabs some popcorn after reading the above few posts …looool

Your popcorn might get cold if you haven’t eaten it already, the trouble has been resolved, good sir.

3 Likes

It depends. In my own experience the transmutation is greater in the days I am on Libertine. Have been retaining semen in the last 4 months. The creativity outlet is very intense.

3 Likes

So your telling us that the sexual energy that libertine is generating. You are channeling it into creativity ?

1 Like

“The individuals of greatest achievement tend to be those who have highly developed sexual natures and who have learned the art of sex transmutation” napoleon hill

7 Likes

Where do I get proper in depth info on how to do this?

1 Like

-Think and grow rich (N.hill)
-Mantak chia (books and interviews in london real)
-Sexual kung fu (youtube)
-Taoist books etc

4 Likes

“Think and Grow Rich” has a chapter on it but it’s lacking in actionable stuff as far as I remember

4 Likes

Sexual Kung fu has all of the actionable stuff, including meditations, theory, science, and practice.

3 Likes

Libertine does not generate it, it only amplifies it in the day that I run it.
Also lately I have manifested meeting a woman (yes thanks to Libertine and the other subs I run :slight_smile: ) with whom I experience making love without genital contact, which again amplifies the sexual energy in the entire body.
Yes the creativity and the overall energy is very high right now.

1 Like

Tantric practitioners could initiate you in proper breathing and pelvic muscles activation.
Lately I’ve been taught a good tehnique, whenever I go to pee I make it in short flows (10-15) blocking it with the pelvic muscles, in the end I do a 3-4 breathing cycles: breath in abs and chest, hold it and squeez the pelvic floor, breath out on mouth very slowly.

3 Likes

Ngl. Very very curious what would happen if a woman listened to Libertine, then I looked or talked to her.

Everytime I type Libertine my fingers miss the I and hit U and I feel like SubClub missed out on a trick not calling it Lubertine :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, anyone experienced stacking Libertine Ultimate AND Love Bomb Ultimate as boosters together with main sub? What’s the results?