Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

@Palpatine am i correct in saying that you run libertine overnight ?

1 Like

sometimes yeah. I haven’t run any subs lately. Been washing out the past week or so.

Is Libertine also as non Ultima format available in the Q store?

No. Just the main store when you do the Libertine Ultima purchase. The original superchargers/guided meditations are still there. Libertine was never a pure subliminal prior to Ultima

2 Likes

Thank you.
I do own them but wouldn’t it be super cool if Libertine (non Ultima) woud be on the Q store?

2 Likes

@Palpatine my understanding of Libertine is that you are suppose to run it just before embarking on a date or a romantic encounter. I do not understand what you would gain from running it prior to going to sleep ?

Libertine V3, let’s see what this bad boy can do :wink: , last time I ran it, women were literally mesmerized by my presence – in fact, the magnetism was so high they could barely resist the urge to get touch me.

@TheBoxingScientist, probably just the enjoyment of sexual arousal.

3 Likes

First impressions – Libertine v3 creates attraction which is unlike anything, put on a good smell, dress favorably, style your hair and essentially look fresh and then match it up with the necessary emotional (sexual) energy and you won’t be spending the night alone, that I can tell ya :wink:

15 Likes

You’re going to have to elaborate on this one. :wink:

5 Likes

The same as running any other ultima during sleep as a “Major” I guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Sometimes, when I run it in bed, I wake up to the wife wanting some quality time with Little Palpatine.

5 Likes

Show her the power of the Dark Side!

2 Likes

Ran 30 minutes of v3 this morning before work , definitely felt a difference

2 Likes

What was the difference?

3 Likes

Does anyone know if it would be good idea to combine Libertine and True Social into one custom ultima or do they have "conflicting" Auras?

I’m currently on Khan (really exciting stuff) and I thought it could be interesting to mix these two together as a supplement - probably not before I get to st. 4.

I think both Libertine and True Social should work fine together.

@mvargo

What @TheBoxingScientist said.

Are you considering a custom Ultima?

1 Like

My main purposes of running Khan is to improve my social and sexual life - probably with social being the most important. Anything that comes from the Mogul and Limitless scripting is just a (very welcomed) added bonus.

When I started to plan my Khan journey I was sure that I would run Khan with Libertine. However, since the social aspect so important to me I’m considering creating an ultima with both Libertine and True Social :slight_smile:

So yes - I’m considering that ultima combo :slight_smile:

I’ll be adding inner circle to Khan st. 4 as well.

1 Like

I think this is a solid plan. Please stick with it and… your journal? Where might it be?

What do you want to put in your custom Ultima?

Like a smoth social seducer lol

You’re right - I should start a journal - at least when I get to st. 3/4.

Right now, I just started on st. 2 and lock down is still pretty strict here, so not a lot going on.

I was planning to put Libertine and TS in the Custom Ultima and Khan st. 4 and Inner Circle in another custom. If you have any suggestion for one or more modules that would bind these together (Mosaic?), it would be greatly appreciated.

However, I was not planning to put additional social/seduction modules into the Libertine/TS custom Ultima or Khan/Inner Circle custom, since I already think that it is a quite dense stack and I might want to run Sex Mastery at some point as well.

Btw. thanks a lot for convincing me in another post to spend some time on Khan st. 1 even though I had done it in the past. I think that I really benefitted from the extra time on it :slight_smile: