Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

I’m also very interested to see the effect this has on Total Reprogramming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, tbh I haven’t had too much opportunity to experience with anti recon script as I was usually stacking with shit tons of other stuff and inconsistent with my stack :sweat_smile:

I’ve decided to go on Khan because it’s the sub that impacted me the most in my entire subliminalclub history. I wanna go back to where I was and even stronger!

Pretty sure all of them will get good boost :wink:

3 Likes

That is interesting to hear !! Is the anti-recon script being released for all subs? if yes, then when can I expect it for Wanted, Emperor and PS?

Emperor is updated. Download the new version. Its named test version atm.

Was Limitless also updated?

1 Like

Yes you are lucky it was. You will find the list here:

Look at C after the sub that means it is updated.

2 Likes

I am so freakin excited !!! :grin:

1 Like

:+1: :muscle:

Wait Emperor had been updated long in April, and I was using the version in Dec, I never realised it got an update untill now :rofl:

No. The new version is from June and is 35kb long. Rate is 320k instead of 192k

2 Likes

For the ppl wondering about running Khan or not.

Turning a friendly girl to a fucking fountain in mere minutes naturally hahaha I can only do that in Khan :rofl:

Edit : There were ppl checking out btw, it was kinda crazy.

16 Likes

I love it but the way you are telling the story conveys to me that you think what happened is something unique (which it is not anymore for you). @GoldenTiger you have to keep in mind that THIS IS YOUR NEW NORMAL NOW. You are now longer enchanted or impressed if something like this happens because is just the NATURAL EFFECT you have on people from now on. You are no longer your old self, you have changed, transformed and are now a Khan, attracting, seducing and arousing girl just from being yourself. Let go of all old perceived notions of what is possible as you are now ready to enter a new phase of your life.

12 Likes

This happens to you all the time
…As Usual

Two weeks ago it wasn’t :wink:

Thats why I’m thinking Khan is the most transformative alpha male subliminal on here. In a freaking snap of a finger you can grow.

And Khan will bring me there, I still have to let go of lots of past failures money wise, socially wise.

Girls are just a fun few hours a week through all that growth.

Are you on Khan my man? :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s your current results with it?

When I made my post, I was just paraphrasing a coach who says when something great happens to you, state out loud AS USUAL. This will help cement it and keep it happening.

I’m doing a lot of healing (physical) along with Khan III & Wanted so I don’t have any stories like yours to add at the moment.

8 Likes

Ohhhh ok ok I should start doing that :joy: As usual!

1 Like

Yeah it’s fun talking to yourself that way. No matter how incredible or outlandish… as usual. And of course that happened… that’s the least I can expect!

1 Like

Can be Khan compared to Emperor regarding working ethic, productivity, and intelligence?

3 Likes