Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

Khan’s Big Black Crucible.

Clearly two Bs good sir.

5 Likes

If that’s the case you need to figure it out yourself.

I’m trying to do it myself right now.

In my experience yes!

4 Likes

I had a custom identical to this, except it was RoM instead of spartan and two other modules which are replaced.
From 20 April to 3 July, I ran 11 full loops of that custom. Of course with stacking.
After that I ordered the one with spartan and started it on 12th July with 10 min-another full loop on 16th-another 3 min on 24th(after @SaintSovereign said it’s ve the safe micro loop for the custom)-and another 3 min today. I am also stacking it with other programs which are fairly heavy and there is 4 of them. I microloop them which one of them is WB.
I want to know if KBC ST3 can provide the energy for the custom.

1 Like

Yeah I saw that Saint replied to you about doing 3 minutes for your custom but I’m concerned that because your custom is so dense with 8 cores, should you really be stacking? I mean what else do you need on top of your custom to give you what you want?

In no way am I judging your custom, I just think you might not get results this way and it’ll be dense af with the stacking. KB is dense, and WANTED Black is dense af too.

I’m sure the energy from KB will give you the extra energy to run your custom and stack tho for sure. Just be aware, which I know you are, of the recon consequences that might occur. Especially during Stage 1 since your stack is heavy and energy intensive as it is.

3 Likes

Do you mean you are sexually turn-off?

Do you have any preflex on this title?

I’m quite intrigue about this title KB, I will put it on my wish list. For now I don’t want to be distracted with my adventure with WB. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Did you ever reading Rabelais, and all the punning he did on memory vs member?

Those puns weren’t accidental :wink: I don’t know if all the different translations captured it as it is more obvious in the original French. But when I originally read it it was in Urqharts translation, in the story of the golden hatchet (I had to search a bunch to find this):

"… Whereabouts were we? Priapus was standing in the chimney-corner, and having heard what Mercury had reported, said in a most courteous and jovial manner: King Jupiter, while by your order and particular favour I was garden-keeper-general on earth, I observed that this word hatchet is equivocal to many things; for it signifies a certain instrument by the means of which men fell and cleave timber. It also signifies (at least I am sure it did formerly) a female soundly and frequently thumpthumpriggletickletwiddletobyed. Thus I perceived that every cock of the game used to call his doxy his hatchet; for with that same tool (this he said lugging out and exhibiting his nine-inch knocker) they so strongly and resolutely shove and drive in their helves, that the females remain free from a fear epidemical amongst their sex, viz., that from the bottom of the male’s belly the instrument should dangle at his heel for want of such feminine props. And I remember, for I have a member, and a memory too, ay, and a fine memory, large enough to fill a butter-firkin; I remember, I say, that one day of tubilustre (horn-fair) at the festivals of goodman Vulcan in May, I heard Josquin Des Prez, Olkegan, Hobrecht, Agricola, Brumel, Camelin, Vigoris, De la Fage, Bruyer, Prioris, Seguin, De la Rue, Midy, Moulu, Mouton, Gascogne, Loyset, Compere, Penet, Fevin, Rousee, Richard Fort, Rousseau, Consilion, Constantio Festi, Jacquet Bercan, melodiously singing the following catch on a pleasant green:

Long John to bed went to his bride, And laid a mallet by his side: What means this mallet, John? saith she. Why! ‘tis to wedge thee home, quoth he. Alas! cried she, the man’s a fool: What need you use a wooden tool? When lusty John does to me come, He never shoves but with his bum.

Nine Olympiads, and an intercalary year after (I have a rare member, I would say memory; but I often make blunders in the symbolization and colligance of those two words),…"

I’ll stop it there… but whenever he would make Priapus talk in his novels, he would conflate those two words. And I’m sure if you’ve studied the old wise fool, he never made any of those puns by accident.

2 Likes

And to make Rabelais’ punning just a little clear who don’t see anything in it other than an obscene joke … Rabelais was an alchemist, and his books of Gargantua and Pantagruel, much as people enjoyed them as mere bawdy, were actually erudite treatises couched as entertainment.

When he has Priapus confuse member and memory, it’s because the words come from the same root, and the alchemical tracts of the time made use of this pun too when talking of the Oak of Memre which was punned on as the dismembered oak.

We see the fallout of this in the modern day in the term re-member, and this all goes back to Osiris whose member was the only part of his body Isis could not find when putting him back together (the ancient version of Humpty Dumpty, ironically). He’s trying to point out this disconnection between the big head and the little head as one of the major aspects which divides the individual into pieces and prevents them from reaching their full potential. Healing issues with control over your sexual urges will improve your memory, as re-membering is connected at its root with this division between the parts of ourself, in fact Rabelais was hinting at the original sin which took man from being an immortal being to one who tasted death. Let’s leave it at that.

3 Likes

Sexually turned-on but in control.

4 Likes

Am still on Khan black St3 and Wanted black
3 loops so far.
I notice
•Excessive Calmness
•My eyes looks brighter like I can see clearly.
•My male friend complimented me like 3 times the same day within the same time frame.

10 Likes

How is recon form KBC ST3?

Perhaps it’s because this might be a healing stage for you in a sense. If your energy channels are being strengthened, perhaps that is where your motivation and energy is going to right now.

Another thing to keep in mind is that with DR, people had different reactions. DR st1 and st2 were I think fairly easy for me, but others had quite the ride. I’m thinking so too will happen with KB.

5 Likes

Just started, havent noticed anything unusual, but today I became thirsty more than usual.

1 Like

Get lots of water and nutrients friend. It’s working it’s magic

3 Likes

I have re-added MTC oil in my diet. I think it helped me before, and today I’m feeling a bit better.

2 Likes

TEMPERING THE CURRENT.

:ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean:

It works

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB.

5 Likes

Has anyone else here considered applying the ideas and exercises of Marco Paret’s “Magnetism and Energetic Ascent” while using KB, or actually done that?

I acquired the book through his store back in June of last year, having previously read The Magnetic Gaze and being impressed by the non sectarian, practical nature of the exercises in the latter, devoid of new age mumbo jumbo. I had given it a read through previously, but having revisited it recently and reviewed not even a quarter of the work, just beyond the first ten exercises, I’m seeing how the two could work extremely well together and making a decision to combine these first several exercises with the other aspects of my personal faith to attempt to artificially grow the ability to compress time and stimulate genius/creativity.

If anyone is aware of the exercises I’m referring to, would love to hear your thoughts.

5 Likes

Marco Paret and Charisma School talk about the magnetic gaze. I haven’t dabbled into it but I have there materials somewhere. Cory Skyy (former dating coach) also had a version staring into your eye in the mirror while doing affirmations.

4 Likes

The mirror exercises and stuff from the Magnetic Gaze are really some of his earlier work. Energetic Ascent goes into detail about the process of developing this magnetic vitality separately from focusing on the eye (one application of the power). Actually, he delineates three areas where the power can be applied, traditional animal magnetism through the hand, the appeal of the glance aka the eye, and the spellbinding voice.

The initial exercises are based on developing a state of Presence, fairly ordinary in disciplines like martial arts, while noting that without the sustained presencing the increased energy generated by such exercises lead to detrimental urges (such as the PMO many get caught by) and pathological magnetism. This leads naturally as the process unfolds into connection with the cosmos and the unfolding of states of genius.

This short quote seems to best summarise the methodology:

The phenomenon likewise happens in reverse:

Becoming present to the now, to the present moment, to perceptiveness, also leads one gradually to an increment in mental energy and vitality. It is this augmented vitality which is in turn capable of increasing power and consciousness, as part of a “virtuous cycle”.

At that point, the different level of vigour increasingly unbinds and dissolves the “perceptive” blocks, that is, one’s habits.

• Presence to the moment → Increase in Vitality
  • Vitality + Attention → Presence
9 Likes

@emperor_obewan Well now this is… intriguing.

Will have to take a closer look at this.