Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

Yes, I’ve experimented with 30 second and 1 minute loops before.

We’ll see what I decide to do. Next loop day is Friday.

1 Like

Yea I can attest to KB recon. I had a great first day, then the second day I felt fcked up (today), and almost the opposite effects.

Hopefully the 30sec loop will help second time around. Overall though whenever i get heavy recon, there’s a big ROI at the end of it

5 Likes

100% agreed. I went through the same thing with stage 1, but this feels much worse.

I have thoughts of KBBC being absolutely pointless in my life, and how I should be focusing on wealth and money not sexual energy, romance and status.

I mean, it is true; that is what I should be working on because my strongest desire is directly related to wealth and independence. A part of me feels like I can’t truly take off without that and yet, here I am - running sex and seduction shit without even taking action.

Man, I need to stick to this because I agree with what you’re saying: big recon = big light at the end of the tunnel. But fuck, it’s hard to stick through this. Just have to push through this pain in order to succeed.

Nothing worth it is easily earned. Wanted Black changed my external reality, now my internal reality needs to catch up. KBBC will do just that.

8 Likes

Sexual energy is directly correlated to drive and success. Since running Khan Black, I’ve never been so productivity. We’re finally catching up on a massive backlog of things. I’d say to stick with it, let the recon pass. Maybe micro loops. That’s what I’m doing on it.

21 Likes

Ironically enough, mastering sexual energy will expedite (if not completely support) your financial pursuits. In fact, it will enliven all of your pursuits in such a profound manner.

The basis of creation and reality creation is sex, plain and simple. Many of the most influential and wealthy people in the world have had an abundance of sexual energy directed towards their goals.

Musicians and artists are fantastic examples of this - in the 20th century, icons like Freddie Mercury, Elvis, and Prince were fueled by this innate spark. And this includes individuals in their later years as well - note that sexual energy conservation becomes more crucial the older we get.

Alternatively (and certainly darker/heavier) there’s a significant reason that sex cults, sex magick groups, and sex-based occult practices exist. Sexual energy is powerful, underlying spirituality itself. That said, many of these practitioners are exploiting the creative principle, rather than working with it harmoniously.

I am in the midst of a plan to run Khan Black along with EoG, and DR:LD until the summer of 2025. I will not falter from this path - that’s how important this subliminal is, recon and all.

13 Likes

Generally the more sexual energy you have the more life force you can funnel towards your goals.

Khan black
Helps open those channels within you.

Highly successfully people are often people who have so much sexual energy they’d be classified as sex addicts by some

11 Likes

How long does one have to run Kb3 to have that much sexual energy :wink:

1 Like

You’re both absolutely right. What you’re describing is the exact reason why I decided to embark on KBBC the moment it came out.

Thank you for reminding me why it’s so crucial for me to stick to this path. One thing I have noticed in stage 2 is a desire to be more productive, so I can see the light.

But the recon is still strong. Just have to push forward.

13 Likes

It’s really crazy how drastically unmotivated I am to exercise on stage 2, compared to stage 1. I really hope that this effect subsides soon, as it’s by far the most problematic.

4 Likes

Honestly could be recon. Whenever I’m hit with recon, everything is harder to do. I tend to eat more, have less energy.

It’s like being hit with a flu

Do the best you can to push through. It gets better

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors
I have an 8 core custom with cores:
Paragon
Spartan
LotS
QLST4
Mind’s eye
RICH
Survival instinct
Ascension chamber

As you can see every core of the custom is either physical shifting or hevily focused on manifestation. Do you recommend stacking it with KBC stage 3? Since it provides the sexual energy for the stack to reconcile faster?

Eh, how long have you been running it alone? Without anything else stacked?

1 Like

why are we calling it KBBC? what does the second B stand for?

@bombayduck calls it that way since it came out :wink:

1 Like

Khan Black: Bombayduck The Crucible lol

3 Likes

st 2 is revealing your core issues that stand in its way. Perhaps it’s poor ability to harness and rechannel your sexual energies like it is in my case as well, now when I’m running st2 too.

Naturally, at the same time it’s working on it and we just need to help it with the usage of conscious guidance and taking proper action.

4 Likes

Not sure what you mean, I’m just using a standard acronym based on the title of the subliminal.

1 Like

Can you elaborate further on this? What is the link between my lack of motivation to exercise, my core issues that stand in my way and how my sexual energy is harnessed?

I mean, I’ve been able to work out consistently long before I ever touched KBBC, so I’d like to understand your train of thought further.

2 Likes

There’s only one B :grinning:

8 cores in 1 custom? Thought those get rejected