Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

@emperor_obewan Well now this is… intriguing.

Will have to take a closer look at this.

Wow
That is why KBC is the pinnacle of personal power

2 Likes

I do want to make an observation thus far from my short time on it. Two loops as of today.

Observation: my sexual energy seems to collect quicker and be usable quicker than had I not run kb.

Practising no fap for example. It would take upwards of 1-2 weeks for me to develop a flow state of focus.

With kb I’ve achieved this in half the time.

Also my connection to my sexual energy seems more intimate and valuable. This leads me to build on it more internally and enjoy the process of that transmuting in my life.

Will keep posting.

Will eventually start a journal

5 Likes

I wouldn’t make statements like that about KB based solely on the words of a single paragraph of a book being discussed with other members. It has the potential to take one to that pinnacle, yes, but only if you take the right actions with the sub. People have the freedom to do what they want with their new found sexual energy/vitality.

Remember, power without this practicing of presence will devolve into the same habits the higher energy state of flow is helping to dissolve. If someone was to skip stage 2 for example, and go straight for generating large amounts of energy at once, they could still cause problems for themselves.

That’s why I was asking if someone had tried those exercises on Khan Black, because I’m not making the assumption every person will be guided in that direction of that type of sublimation. Free will and all.

2 Likes

The Charisma School stuff really works i used it back in 2010 then forgot about it till you mentioned it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is an undeniable relationship between the concepts described in Dr. Paret’s book, the flow state, and any path that requires self-discipline to master.

I have undergone sexual transmutation through both sheer will-power (initially being introduced to these topics by the no-PMO communities) to means described in Tantric, (pranayama/breathwork) Taoist (microcosmic orbit), and Gnostic traditions. Needless to say, the times that I have succumbed to wasting sexual energy were times I was unfocused, anxious, or bored - i.e. the times where I wasn’t engaging in a higher degree of self-awareness.

My sense is that the majority of people drawn to this title (given the amount of dedication/time needed to run it efficiently) are people who already have at least a subtle yet profound understanding of consciousness, self-discipline, integration of the self, and internal balance.

That said, there will of course be benefits to the people who simply want to enhance the physical expression of sex. It is more that this title will deepen access and control of the energy, so that all goals/desire will become easier to attain.

Sidenote: Since running this, I’ve partaken in a powerful psilocybin supported meditation (I am in a location where personal psilocybin useage is legalized) and experienced a synthesis of how sexual energy and being entirely present go hand in hand.

The effect of growing and conserving energy builds tremendous momentum, and since I have started this process (I am near the end of my second cycle of STG 1, while engaging in practices related to STG 2 and 3) Khan Black has noticeably increased my motivation, my ability to complete both small and large tasks right away, my internal sense of power, and my sense of closeness in relationships. All this in greater proportions to my sexual-transmutation attempts of the past.

This one is capable of being a game changer, for all who wish to better utilize their sexual energy.

12 Likes

Please do not post comments such as this.

2 Likes

I edited it
Tell me if it’s not enough.

Thanks for the comprehensive response; those observations match up with my running of the title so far as well as the potential way they could work with Paret’s framework. Specifically I have also seen the same patterns in much of my own past succumbing, and the attempts to rectify that have led many places which ultimately seem to harmonize that framework very well.

2 Likes

Notice what I did above.

@Alphamale please do not misrepresent my words. What I very clearly and succinctly indicated in my response to you was that we need to be careful about generalizing where a product like this can take the user. It’s a artisanal title and I do not think it’s wise to generalize what has a very wide variety of potential outcomes depending on the experience and maturity of the person using it. Your turning an impersonal response into something personal directly referencing me (and with a clear desire to do insult) was wrong and completely unprofessional. Next time I see that, I will be flagging the reply.

Now, lets get back to topic.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 minute loop of ST2 & 3 minute loop of DR:LD

Feeling really empowered today.

@Alphamale

Your original post above that got flagged is now kaput. Here is the new revised version of your post:

“I disagree. People come from different backgrounds, but they achieve the objectives of the sub one way or the other.”

Notice I edited out assertions about how to use the subliminals that are not in line with the official recommendations, and also edited out the “you are wrong” theme.

4 Likes

Is there a top 5 of the most flagged users? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

You did what you thought was the right thing

I re-wrote your post in a way that is aligned with our Campfire Policy, and I hope you can positively demonstrate what you learned from me doing that by posting more so in alignment with our Campfire Policy both in the content and process of your future posts.

5 Likes

When I see Campfire Policy, I hear this

2 Likes

I’ve heard that KB stage 4 will be released at full power?

Will stage 1-3 be released at full power at the same time?

4 Likes

Here’s the post you’re thinking about.

1 Like