Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

KB1 and Love Bomb

Will heal your relationship with yourself, your perception of women, and will cleanse your system

4 Likes

That stack would be unreal

2 Likes

I thought I put this one lol but yes, one of the better options too.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I thought we were discussing Khan TB and Love Bomb

1 Like

Itā€™s easy enough to get the two Disc pages mixed up lol it happens to me often while reading.

@Legreatness I would consider what Prioritas suggested with Love Bomb and Khan Black St1. Especially once Love Bomb is fully upgraded, which should be soon.

I wonder if Heartsong would be useful in that stack for your purposes as well.

2 Likes

Love Bomb was already updated :slight_smile:

And it runs amazingly

There just hasnā€™t been an updated sales page/discussion thread yet. But the new download is available

1 Like

Yes it definitely would be!!

That would be a sick stack - KB1, Heartsong, Love Bombā€¦. DAMNNN

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m running KB ST4 and Heartsong. Iā€™m glad you let me know that Love Bomb is actually updated now, Iā€™ve been strongly considering it as my third title for the past couple of days now.

I even randomly came across the Love Bomb song on YouTube today when I was idly scrolling, considering my stack choices.

Not to derail this Disc Thread, though.

2 Likes

I used Primal for 5 cycles and it help a lot with this.
Primal and Khan Black St1 is an amazing stack.

Kb1, love bomb and primal/heartsong indeed seems to be a glorious stack. I think i found my match, but i wonder how would heartsong help me with my goal when i am not looking to be in a relationship right now?

4 Likes

I know the original Khan had ā€œintelligence enhancingā€ scripting is this also in this new version.

If it was in OG Khan, why do you think itā€™s in Khan Black as well?

Khan black st 1 + primal nights could be

Great post that I donā€™t want anyone to miss. @GoldenBird

23 Likes

Iā€™m so excited to add the new LB to KB :tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Very cool this is the exact combo I was imagining for myself

Earth life is given to us so that we can be of service and contribute to the evolution of man and to work in the garden of the creator, with a combination such as this we can make it the purpose of our everyday life to be of benefit to our fellow man. By radiating love, purity, and goodness our life can be filled with power,

Our mind is our servant and can be used for the noble purpose of bringing good to ourselves and others, suggesting love, happiness, success, peace, hope and good-will to all the world. If life is not spent doing this we truly have not fulfilled the debt that we owe for the blessing that is this life. To be undaunted, true to ourselves, our work, to fulfill our duties and obligations and honour them, is to make of life a beautiful journey, a blessing to all-often a path of thorns, but with roses spread along the way.

To be that person where others think you manifest magic in the air is what this tenure on this earth is all about.

This combination is super sick :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Thatā€™s what I was consideringā€¦ But was wondering if it can be too much/intense (right now Iā€™m on KB1 (3rd cycle) +Sanguine)

Looks like Iā€™ll be joining yā€™all on the Khan Black train. Announcement post in my journal, but my current situation has motivated me to start cultivating my sexual energy through the sub sooner. Wish me luck! I plan to run just KB ST1 solo tomorrow (full duration) and then start stacking it with other subs in a few days.

6 Likes

@AnswerGroup
I want to shorten my listening time for certain titles in my stack to the minimum length of being exposed to the whole script for at least once.
For Khan Black Stage 4, how long would this be please?
1 minute? 90 seconds? 3 minutes? 5 minutes?

Or does it not really matter and 30 seconds are enough because I have listened to the whole title in the past and 30 seconds are enough to remind my subconsicous mind of the whole script?

Thank you.

4 Likes

I might be wrong but wasnā€™t it 3 min for the entire script, 30 seconds for micro looping?