Main Disc. Thread - Inner Circle ZP

:sparkles::eyes:

Somebody outchea gotta be runnin’ IC :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah memory lane, to bad a totally forgot all about it :laughing:

1 Like

Lmao.

Everyone’s either texting Exp’s or loyal af to their stack that has nothing to do with Inner Circle.

Or…

We can expect a joocy report here soon.

3 Likes

I wonder if IC increases the chance of getting positive and collaborative team mates in games like Overwatch 2? Hmm :thinking:

1 Like

Yes it does, you will see less and less toxic players and more players that will help you, nice team mates :slight_smile: , IC is like a magnet for the right/good people you want/need.

It’s always good to have good players on your team :stuck_out_tongue: FTW

2 Likes

That would be nice, right now I am working on improving myself as a player, but ai might lean into this when I get higher i ranks.

Lotta lone wolfs here.

Didnt have much success with Inner Circle, more with HoM though. Curious to read any real experience based reviews!

1 Like

:o

@prioritas why did I not ever think of this

2 Likes

Never thought of it either. That opens a few different possibilities. IC + True Sell or IC + True Sell +RICH

Been debating so hard about how to include an inner circle module in a way that’s effective for my goals but haven’t been able to reconcile the fact that IC is strictly non-financial.

Saint’s overall description of it as “connections full of people who can help you hit your goals” is perfect, even without the client attraction aspect.

Maybe I’ll tag you in a post, EB is not working for me, I need to reevaluate my stack

2 Likes

Right now I’ll take all the help I can find : clients, referrals, recommendations, mentors. IC strikes me as one of those subs that helps you get in the right situation at the right time.

1 Like

I remember reading this comment when he wrote it and almost wanted to run IC… But honestly it takes up a spot in a stack that could have much broader effects.

Although it would probably work super well as a module in a sales custom like you said!

TBH the manifestation mechanisms of these other subs like EoG are already so powerful for bringing opportunities for growth to us (you know what I’m talking about lol)

7 Likes

Also, my personal results have been insane because of IC.

Connected with many CEO’s on a personal level since starting to run it, and now they’re offering me opportunities

11 Likes

And it’s not even updated yet :exploding_head: Just imagine… all the people…

2 Likes

WOW. Once I bought Inner Circle, but used it only for one week, when it was Qv2. Gonna give this man second try.

1 Like

It feels like a social sub in its own way.

Just wanna focus on high ROI connection?

Inner circle.

5 Likes

yes, Inner Circle will bring lots of benefits for everyone since human is a social being and social circle is very decisive in our life.

Due to me having moved to a complete different city, my social circle is non existant.

Has anyone successfully used this to manifest a social circle and social life?

1 Like

It should work if you give it the opportunity to work. You’re in a new city, start meeting people. Go to networking events, join a sports team, join business clubs, go to neighborhood association meetings and let the sub do its work.

1 Like