Main Disc. Thread - Inner Circle ZP

“It will also help with manifestation of guides, mentors, friends, lovers and other people you might need and desire for your life to be more complete.

Anyone has an idea whether this includes manifesting the perfect customers and clients to close deals with?

For example, you work a sales job, or have a business that requires eager customers who are totally in line with your product or service?

In this case, would Inner Circle help to manifest those potential clients?

If anyone has any clue on this I would greatly appreciate it.

[moderator tagging @AnswerGroup ]

Do you consider your clients as part of your inner circle. As I understand it, an inner circle is those people who are close you, who want to see you succeed and who will help you or open doors for you.
Those aren’t not necessarily clients, which doesn’t mean that a client can’t become a part of your inner circle.

Thanks for the friendly response, no I would not consider those inner circle, but

could be interpreted to manifest short-term relationships where value is exchanged such as in a business deal, a sale on a service, or a product if you are for example a car salesman or something.

I figured out this is just something that has come to my attention and awareness from some Inner Circle script which seems to be in House of Medici already. To give you an example yesterday I was at my grandparents, excessively talking about two persons, one a mutual acquaintance, the other some far-off family member … next day on my way driving to my grandparents, I saw the first person bicycling past which I was surprised to greet, and then as I went home (forgot my keys so had to turn back), when I arrived that family member was at my grandparents house to pay a visit (mind you this happens only once a year or so).

I told her this and the family member answered that it must be telepathy.

Clearly, this is some manifestation scripting from inner circle. And I seem to be seeing back-to-back people I come in contact with everywhere. Like twice a day I randomly saw people from a place I work at in my hometown while never having seen them EVER.

Though this is not unusual, have you ever noticed that once you get to know someone new you suddenly see them more often, or see them in your town while it may have 20k or more inhabitants, well inner circle seems to make this even more unreal because I just cross paths with the same people over and over again, and when I think of someone or talk about them they show up out of nowhere!

1 Like
2 Likes

Wow that’s exactly my question answered, guess inner circle is working :rofl: thanks!!!

Is inner circle in HoM?
@AnswerGroup

Anyone?

It’s not. IC is it’s own thing.

However HoM and a lot of other subs will have scripting for bringing in the right people for the objectives of said subs.

2 Likes

Is there a module that’s good for this? I mean like general purpose module. Gorgeous manifester is the closest that comes to mind for me.

2 Likes

Transcendental connection comes to mind. You are not alone is another one.

3 Likes