Main Disc. Thread - Inner Circle ZP

Available now! If you’ve purchased Inner Circle ZP in the past, the new version is already in your downloads!

19 Likes

Thank you for that pice of art

This sub is going to be magic with how powerful ZP manifestation is.

3 Likes

great script mate , perhaps itll pair well with new HOM zp

My god, this one also sounds good for building a community, viewers and a following on Twitch. :smirk: My god, so many titles to consider for my next stack.

7 Likes

Could Inner Circle be used to manifest clients/customers as well for a business?

For example, people who are open and willing to buying on sales calls.

Maybe paired with RICH and/or another sub for influence/charisma to make any sales calls buttery smooth.

Thoughts? @SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

Possibly – the scripting is pretty explicit about attracting those who would help you achieve your goals as fast as possible. Theoretically, clients and customers are included in that, especially if you’re consciously guiding the script to do that.

14 Likes

This thread is awfully quiet, but I’m the most curious about it. I imagine the results of this would be insane.

Think about it, having the perfect inner circle is one of the most powerful things in life. By the time I run this I will have completed 3 rotations of Mind’s Eye so I’m going to be charged up.

5 Likes

My #1 non-career related goal at the moment is to build a high quality social group, so Inner Circle has been added to the stack. Interesting to see how this will stack with HOM ZP :wink:

10 Likes

I literally have no social circle, but it has mainly been because I don’t like attachments from people, as I like my own company, and time and don’t want anything to take away from that. I know compatible people exist that would be ideal friends for me, but they would have to be a very precise, very unique individuals that would be compatible to be close friends with me, as I am VERY abnormal LOL.

Wondering if Inner Circle would allow me to be cool with people getting close to me? I suppose what comes up is that I don’t like people to attach to me as on some level I feel that it limits my freedom.

7 Likes

I’m gonna start running this soon

1 Like

I relate. That sounds like an issue of boundaries. I would think some other subs would be good for instilling that. Someone else could recommend better, but I’ve heard Ascension, Emperor, GLM, PCC, etc.

I don’t think it’s boundaries, if anything my boundaries are like a medieval fortress on lockdown LOL.

4 Likes

Gotcha. Well if you need the right friends there is no sub fitting the description better than Inner Circle.

2 Likes

That’s mainly what I’m planning to run it for. My friend group has fallen apart since I’ve come to Sub Club.

As it should.

5 Likes

I’m the same boat as y’all @Upwards @Sage_Ninjistic

My long run on Emperor has caused me to really value high ROI relationships and I’ve cut a lot of people off that weren’t worthy of my time or energy.

Running Inner Circle to manifest those that are walking that same path of success and are worthy companions along the way.

Nothing to note yet but looking forward to see how this unfolds.

10 Likes

it’s trust issues, i had the same. you don’t let people close because you’ve been hurt before and closed up. ask the dragon and he will help…

3 Likes

Commenting for (hopefully) life on this thread!

This thread count is still in its late teens :scream:

2 Likes

Tried a couple of loops of IC last week and I plan to make space for it after my next washout that starts in 2 days. Hopefully I can start a trend…

2 Likes

am waiting for sharing results and review from you!

1 Like