Forged By Fire, Entrepreneurial Awakening - (Dragon Reborn + Emperor + Rotating Third Subs) - Billions

From my whoop device, which is like an OURA ring but it measures physical exertion + recovery

Personally, I like Whoop much more than OURA due to how Whoop encourages you to push your body hard AND recover well…

I feel that using OURA, I’m only incentivized to recover and sleep.

Anyways, Whoop gave me a notification today and told me to journal on what I did yesterday.

They said “your recovery score was exceptionally high today, despite high physical exertion yesterday. Consider the behaviours that you did yesterday that made that possible for you, and consider doing more of them.”

In simple English…

Yo dawg I heard you work hard play hard so you gotta work hard play hard by journaling about how you worked hard played hard last night so that you can work hard play hard while you work hard play hard.

Work hard play hard,

• Whoop

PS: work hard

PPS: play hard

2 Likes

And actually, even before I got the notification, I was considering journaling about this…

it was certainly an unusual day, not what I’d consider “optimally healthy” and yet, the score speaks for itself.

“Bad” things I did yesterday included

• eating a metric shark-ton of gluten (I have an allergy that I think DR is clearing)
  • only eating pizza and cake for breakfast (despite said allergy)
  • getting super stressed out and sending an angry voice message to someone
  • watched a movie from 930pm-1130pm in bed
  • didn’t sleep in my bed
  • shared a bed
  • didn’t have a sleep mask but slept in a not-dark room
  • Had sex at 1130pm
  • took 0.4mg of melatonin
  • fell asleep at midnight
  • woke up at 8am but then fell back asleep and slept until almost 930am

But “good” things I did included

• getting a long walk in for sunshine despite the cold weather
  • having lunch with my mom for connection
  • going to the pool for sauna & hot tub, which was my main physical exertion
  • doing 15 minutes of cardio in the pool
  • spending the day with my girlfriend for connection
  • watching a rom com with my girlfriend (930-1130pm) which got her in touch with her feelings and we had emotional conversations
  • having sex (at 1130)
  • sleeping until 930 and waking up when I felt fully rested, not with an alarm
  • maybe even 0.4mg of melatonin was a good thing, not a bad thing.

So I’m most surprised that I’m at an almost perfect recovery despite watching a movie until nearly midnight and having a late sleep.

And as you can tell, there are things that are on not the good and bad list because they have pros and cons.

But ultimately I think the sauna, combined with the social connections yesterday, are what allowed me to be so well recovered today despite such high physical exertion yesterday.

Helps that a lot of that exertion came from the sauna.

@Vinci i know is into saunas, not sure who else

1 Like

Whoop told me since my recovery was good, to do a hard workout.

Oh boy did I.

All my numbers and endurance were insane.

I don’t lift that much OR go for that long normally.

This is really breaking my belief that 9 hours of sleep is “too much”

I’ve been VERY quiet on a massive development.

The truth is, we shut down our agency a few weeks ago.

Rather… massive problems came up that made us essentially have to start from scratch.

And all of this occurred after a couple of loops of DR.

ACTUALLY, all of this occurred the very next day after I made a massive post about how I don’t know if I want to continue with the agency model at all, and wanted to move into working on my soul’s mission.

Funny how subs like DR can really force the issue. Jesus. I wasn’t ready to be that authentic that fast then all of a sudden BOOM my agency experiences an atomic-bomb level crisis.

I haven’t said anything because it’s been a journey, but I’m almost ready to announce what my next steps in life are going to be.

Stay tuned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Last Night’s Listening Schedule:

Emperor x 5 mins
EOG ST 1 x 5 mins

Listened to EOG again because my partner and I had a long conversation about business, lots of fears about a massive change came up for him, so I listened to emp + eog1 with him in hopes it would have benefit.

Today

I’m Super sick.

I guess I’ll listen to Paragon?…

But I’ve already listened to Emperor, RoM, DR, EOG, and Inner Circle in the past week…

And I wanna listen to HOM and QL soon too.

But damn I dont wanna be sick during Christmas

So I guess I’ll listen to Paragon then take an extended washout

Inner Circle Results

My girlfriend listened to Inner Circle for the first time before her and I went to a party… she basically used it as a booster. We listened together.

She met someone who offered her the perfect closing opportunity (sales), where he’s willing to pay her 20% of a 5K offer.

She has been saying for a LONG time, with great emotion behind it, that she wants to find a closing gig that’s part time so she doesn’t have to quit her job.

The moment she listens to IC, it falls into her lap, 100% because of who she knows.

And it’s perfect for her.

I’ll also be consulting them on the marketing so that the lead quality is high. I wanna see them succeed obviously now

4 Likes

Just got a message from a 8-Figure coach asking me to close for him and be a coach in his community.

I asked him for a while if I could be a closer for him, he originally said no.

Now the message and offer he came back with is even better than I anticipated

He wants me to coach, I want to coach, it’s literally perfect

4 Likes

Congrats bro!!

1 Like

Thanks bro! You know who I’m referring to ya? :wink:

If it’s who we both studied under, that’s pretty crazy man!
Altho unsurprising, he’s ramping up the program and you’d make a great fit and already lead a call for a while haha

:muscle:

Movin’ up

It’s him.

Paragon

Woke up sick af yesterday.

Even woke up at 3am because my throat was so swollen it hurt to swallow.

But then I listened to paragon last night and today I slept like a baby.

What an amazing product. We are so fucking lucky to have subs

Dragon Reborn 15 min - dec 22

Giving myself overexposure and recon for Christmas.

Happy holidays everybody!

Cheers to being forged by fire in the flames of recon hell

2 Likes

Have listened to 2 loops of paragon and 1 loop of love Bomb for humanity, all at 15 minutes each.

It seems DR has helped me process subliminals better.

Love Bomb for humanity usually sends me into a spiral of recon, but now I’m fine.

However… I’m also with family and my gf for Christmas, so, that’s a shield from recon as well.

15 more mins of paragon last night.

My swollen tonsils and all symptoms are 95% healed, amazingly. Paragon was one of the most important factors to me having a merry Christmas.

Overall this Christmas is a testament

To all the work and success I’ve had this year. I got to take a lot of time off, got to buy amazing Christmas presents for my fam, got to be relaxed enough about work to spend almost a week straight with my gf and not stress about the impending doom of my financial and work situations.

2023 will be an interesting year…

Not a year of transformation.

Because I’ve already transformed.

2023 will be my first full year as a radically transformed human being

1 Like

Ready for Dragon Reborn ST 2

You know that feeling when you hear a riddle, can’t imagine what the answer could POSSIBLY be, it then it sounds so obvious once you hear the answer?

That’s what listening to DR ST1 feels like.

Reading the sales page of DR1 makes sense in a way that you can only understand AFTER having experienced it.

I got benefits that I never thought I would experience, never expected, never thought I even needed.

Dr ST1 early results

Emotionally

I’m grounded, calm, mature, stoic, in touch with my emotions, congruent, loving to my partner, unfazed by challenges, optimistic

Spiritually

I’ve started the deep process of moving my business away from a singular goal of money to a holistic goal of helping others, meeting my passions,

Physically

I find it hard to even believe that this is an effect of DR, but the more I think about it, the more sense it makes…

I’ve had a life long, very intense gluten allergy, and it’s almost entirely cleared up.

Before… a few slices of pizza and I’d be in bed for three days having a mental breakdown. Literally, my mindset would become SO dark and depressed and malfunctioning after eating bread, if someone spoke to me I wouldn’t be able to fully comprehend what they were saying, and I’d be in bed for 3 days going through wave after wave of depression, knowing once the gluten passed through my system it’d be all over and I’d be happy as normal again.

Now, I am eating a bunch of bread and having almost no symptoms. I had one day where I was irrationally angry, which taught me not to overdo the bread, but since then I’ve had bread every 2-3 days and noticed almost no adverse effects. Just a bit of itchiness and bloat.

It makes sense in hindsight,

because DR heals “the physical, emotional, spiritual” domains… gluten was a terrible physical-emotional downward spiral

1 Like

Yes, I’m realizing now how much I wouldn’t ever have been able to achieve the level of success I wanted while being so limited in my thinking and so narrow in my goals.

Absolutely - never thought this would be so complete, but it is.

Stage 1

This is the riddle that made no sense before experienced DR, but now seems obvious.

Perhaps there’s no logical way to explain it, but experiencing it, it seems so natural, hence the impossibility to explain the experience apart from “total cleansing”

Oof… sounds scary. But I’m ready! I have a better sense of what to expect but I feel it’ll be more intense. Maybe the winter cabin retreat I’m going on is the perfect place to begin this journey.

One of the only useful full reports on DR ST2 that I’ve found so far. DR reports in general abound but stage 2/3 ones specifically aren’t so easy to find

1 Like

Thanks for digging that post up. I feel too relatable to his post even though I’m on stage 4. It was weird and surreal reading above. DR is just beyond words for me. He explained his state well, I struggle to give any concise details like that. Even on this washout my brain feels zapped.

Congrats on such clarity and progress man. Amazing.

1 Like

Listened to stage 2

For the full 15 minutes

like it was nothing

Made that program my bitch

Will stack it with GLM instead of emperor in honor of @Sub.Zero (I miss your original username but the transformations have all been epic)

1 Like