Main Disc. Thread - Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X

Here’s something for all you AI aficionados looking to write the next big LLM using Index Gate to consider very, very carefully :wink:

https://clivethompson.medium.com/the-devious-genius-of-prompt-injection-attacks-on-todays-big-language-models-23ef4ffa6239

1 Like

The crazy things we do on IG: UPX and EB.

Creating and texture painting from scratch a realistic mushroom with 4K texture on a laptop with 8GB RAM and no GPU (in Blender) :stuck_out_tongue: EB’s stubbornness won out in the end over my computer’s protests. :wink:

(For context: I re-installed Blender 3 days ago after over 10 years of disuse and little success prior, and was doing other stuff during those three days that took much of my time, so the skill pickup is pretty incredible. Plus I’m battling my own not-so-hot fine motor skills)

4 Likes

Probably now I’m having a recon, hence the interest that made me to learn programming all the time has gone for some time. But, nevertheless, a fire happens when I actually learn programming. It might be coding, reading according literature or grasping information from any other source.

By the way, now I prefer learn theory rather than actually coding. I even bought one book about algorithms and another one for a language I’m using and using the language for making apps.

Yet, I’m very satisfied with the product. Still believe it’s a game(life)changer for me.

3 Likes

May the Python and other programming languages be with you.

3 Likes

thank you, sir.
yeah, Swift is my primary language.

1 Like

I created a public facing thread to document my own journey with IG: UPX so as to not clog up this one: The Road to Alexandria (IG: UPX)

I’ll be not holding back on the technical jargon over there because the objective is to provide a reference for other programmers that might be trying to follow the same path I have, without losing my potential market edge by blabbing about the USPs of the programs I’ll be developing. So it’ll focus on the existing tech and resources available and the relevance to VR development.

Just wanted to mention, I continue to be pretty impressed by how fast I’ve been learning while applying myself to this process. Granted, I was already pretty good with learning new tech, but this has definitely magnified it by a big degree. I can more easily filter out the BS of content creators that waffle on and quickly identify the good ones who focus on just the facts that I need to know. And the manifestation of resources has done well to adapt to my pretty non standard way of searching for resources.

3 Likes

May the Swift be with you

1 Like

Running three minute loops of Genesis and Index Gate for this cycle. Not adding anything or switching.

6 Likes

I know I have commented it before but I will say it again. Stick with it for a long term.

1 Like

Highly recommend this book.
Some of this is general life stuff that goes beyond just programming/developer work.

9 Likes

This would be perfect to learn a skill, that could make me independent in a relative short period.

Is there any legit way to stack 4 ZPs without rotating them and still getting decent results?

Like playing each for 5 mins?

I have to get self-sufficient now.

2 Likes

The philosophy is to always encourage experimenting so if you think you can handle 4 titles then go for it

2 Likes

Experiment and see if it works for you. If yes then go for it.

Damn, Recon hit hard this time. But thanks guys.

1 Like

Did you start your 4 sub experiment already?

Made the instant regret list? :rofl:

1 Like

Can you blame him. :laughing:
Running 3 subs is intense as it is.

1 Like

No, I’ve referred to my first post here, the sense of extreme anxiety and urgency to make money now, has settled down a bit.

Emperor + EoG is brutal on my financial framework.

Index Gate still looks pretty tempting.

I should avoid the forum on Recon and be more patient with my stack.

4 Likes

I get you on this really.

1 Like

if I choose between Index Gate: UPX and other title and I have QL in my stack, do I need to keep Index Gate in the stack, or QL covers its objectives (excluding job finding objective)?

3 Likes