Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

Heartsong will help you find your ideal partner or forge a connection between you and your current partner that goes beyond what you thought was possible to experience.

But, Heartsong isn’t solely about finding your perfect match.

It is also for those who desire to make their current relationship something out of a beautiful dream.

A one of a kind, soul-level connection and phenomenon.

A love that happens once in a millenia.

Use Heartsong while in a relationship, and you will see your connection becoming stronger and stronger, more and more intimate and filled with warmth. Loyalty, compassion, love, sexual desire, forgiveness, understanding and attraction will naturally develop even further, helping you build a relationship that will truly be an unbreakable union.

A powerful couple that is a never ending whirlwind of love and wonder.

That’s what I was thinking of specifically.

Harmonization and Attunement

It will stack well with Wanted.

Heart Song facilitates the Context of an Attuned relationship;

Wanted supports the charge of attraction within the relationship.

The perigee and the apogee

5 Likes

No Solace prototype for this one, like there was with Wanted?

2 Likes

This definitely sounds like it has a lot of the qualities of the “marriage” sub that somebody requested a bit ago. I’m sure he’s stoked :smile:

1 Like

Yes, absolutely.

3 Likes

Yes, this is how we envisioned people using it. Friday, I’ll post a list of recommended stacks and their anticipated results.

10 Likes

Yes. It’ll also help attract partners who accept and will complement the lifestyle.

9 Likes

Soon. Still dealing with the aftermath of the sudden death in the SubClub family.

5 Likes

Great stack :wink:

6 Likes

It will attract partners who are very much interested in who you’d become on Khan.

6 Likes

I remember in 2013 I used to believe in soulmates, twin flames, and unconditional love,true love etc I never thought I would think the way I think now in terms of relationships, marriage, kids etc
Back in 2013 I would have KILLED for a product like this lol
I’m not that same person anymore and never thought at 30 I would think the way I do now. If you told my 23 year old self I would have never believed it.
I”m excited though for the people who do use this sub and I wish them all the best with it :heart:

7 Likes

@TheDerpinator @COWolfe congrats on being the winners !

3 Likes

In youth, we identify with the stories that we tell ourselves. The truths that we believe. When those stories are, inevitably, demonstrated to be imperfect, we feel loss, betrayal, and disorientation.

At some point later, however, we discover that despite the disruption or subversion of our stories…everything is still here! The sun still shines. It rains from time to time. The waves rise on to the beach and ebb back into the ocean.

Wait a minute…so my stories weren’t actually making the whole thing work?

We may notice an entire world, much larger than what used to fit inside of our old stories.

After the mourning, the exploration truly begins…

15 Likes

Fire and saint should let you right the next sub club description man this was very pleasant to read.
I think when it comes to this new subliminal heart song I think it could help a lot of western women tap back into there feminine energy more. A lot of women where I’m from are more in there masculine energy.
I don’t believe in soulmates but this description of this sub seems like it would help people find the next closest thing to it

6 Likes

Any views on what would naturally stack better with WANTED and Heartstrong-Emperor or Stark?

2 Likes

Think medici would probably fit better than those 2 if going for a relationship custom

7 Likes

Yes, for pure relation I meant as a primary Alpha driver program that focuses on wealth/career/ focus to go alongside them

I think medici is still pretty alpha but could be wrong.Feels more alpha than stark anyway :rofl: Im bias though cause my wealth focus is trading/crypto.Im interested in hearing how this new program goes though.I cant use it till figure out how to fit in 2 Q programs with qv2 though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

so I see heartsong is more narrow focus than ICQ in terms of people manifestation…but which one is denser ?

1 Like

Is Heartsong very dense or heavy on processing?

3 Likes

Heartsong is interesting. I don’t know if it is a coincidence or not. But for 2 days my wife was in a super bad mood against me, some kind of jealousy or something like that. So last night I listened to Heartsong to see if it will change anything in her mood. I finished the loop, waited 1 hour more to have already some programming in my subconscious and then started to be in the living room where she was. I was relaxed and warm. Well believe it or not, she suddenly talked to me as if nothing happened, smiled and laughed and I will not tell you what we did in the bedroom :joy:
Of course she cannot forever be in a bad mood, there is a moment she has to stop. But generally there is some kind of transition. This time there was no transition at all, and I was surprised of course. Maybe this sub can be a good tool for peace in the family ! Love Bomb Ultima is very good when there is no bad mood mindset in the couple. I was not successful to stop the bad mood of my wife with BLU. With Wanted, if I listen to too much loops, not only I feel the recon but I think it starts the jealousy mindset of my wife, maybe she feels also some kind of recon without knowing what it is :joy: So Heartsong seems to be another good tool.for a relationship !
Thanks @Fire and @SaintSovereign !

12 Likes