Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

If many women find you attractive
You’ll be able to find your One
She’ll fight for you

2 Likes

Heartsong isn’t a monogamy sub. It’s a “manifest the kind of relationship and partner(s) that are perfect for you” sub.

It’ll work for poly if that’s the kind of lifestyle you want. It’ll help bolster your existing relationshit and also help you escape it and build a better one.

It’s a powerhouse.

7 Likes

Is it? I just went through the product description and didn’t see that anywhere. I thought it was monogamy.

Then that’s her problem. Not yours.

Maybe it’s a case of helping her feel understood by letting her vent to you and maybe repeating back what she’s saying with genuine intent would help that process.
‘Yes he’s validating what i’m saying, he gets me!’

If you’re not going to exercise other options then theirs nothing much to logically talk about, it’s simply her reaction to your energy isn’t it?

Eventually she may realise over time that you’re a truly WANTED man BUT you are choosing her over others. And theirs a lot of value in that.

5 Likes

There are so many different approaches to every goal you have. You choose and decide what approach that is best for you and the situation. Using the powers and medicine of animals is a way to approach different situations.
For example a possum would play dead :skull: to be left alone. Possum’s are good actors they can play pretend. You can play dumb and your enemies would think you are stupid. While they think they smart, you are deceiving them to your advantage.This detergent is powerful medicine.

Another’s example is a skunk. The sink has reputation. Once an enemy attacks a sunk and gets sprayed. Now they know better next time to never mess with a skunk ever again. Guard your reputation with your life!

1 Like
3 Likes

Good approach everyone is different. Do what works for you.

Yes exactly thank you :pray:

1 Like

Love yourself even more, through all that, until you reach the point where you give yourself love.

:heart::heart::heart:You are lovable :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I am love
I feel love
I do love
I love being love
I speak love
I see love
I understand love

Root
Sacral
Solar plexus
Heart
Throat
Third eye
Crown

3 Likes

If you lack these things while running HS you will experience recon, and resolving that recon would guide you to doing the work that addresses those issues, through subliminal usage or not. They are just tools, and they are not magic keys that instantly grant you the objective list (well, trailer effect aside).

This is OG Wanted, and it will become more on-par with WB when they do the ZP V3 update because a portion of the WB power is just them having a better understanding of how to craft scripts.

2 Likes

Order: Shisandra

4 Likes

Next time she gets like that, try diffusing it instead. Say something like…

My love, bring those sexy lips closer to me and really tell me what you think. Let’s use our physical connection to ease the anger that lingers between us. With gentle touches and tender whispers, we can release the tension and find solace in each other’s arms. Allow me to kiss away your worries and hold you close as we rediscover the soothing power of intimacy. Together, we will navigate through this storm with love and understanding, leaving behind any negativity that tries to consume us.

Sometimes, diffusing anger and showing love is simply about reassurance and validation. She craves your attention, affection, and empathy in those moments of conflict. So take the time to listen actively, validate her feelings, and reassure her with gestures of love because it’s through these actions that she feels your genuine care for her. She will let you have your way with her.

6 Likes

Just to give an update to y’all, wanted to let you know that I’m feeling much better today. Got recon-ed into oblivion yesterday but after working out and journaling, I do feel better.

I’ve done a lot of work, but a lot of work remains to be done. It will never end, that is the way of the superior man - it can’t end, if it does you have embraced death.

It’s only been 2 years since I started this journey. Why should I be surprised at the fact that there’s a lot more work to be done?

Furthermore, in those 2 years of work the 1 aspect I focused on the least is romance - so why the fuck should I be surprised that there’s a lot of work to be done in that avenue?

I got a career on track, I got my mental health on track, I got my physique on track, I got my social life on track and it’s only been 2 years of work in both of those aspects.

Good habits are automatically built and that’s what I’ve been doing over those 2 years. The next steps are to open up dating in my life, and to open up my side hustle in my life. I expect it to take a bit of time but I’ve done it before, and I think I’ll be able to get things going in no time.

WB’s internal work regarding my self image has been a true game changer. It has exposed to me just how much I tend to give others the benefit of the doubt before my self, and my lack of self love because of my perfectionist mindset that I don’t extend to others but criticize myself with, which makes no sense.

Some people need to cultivate their self love in one way, like what LBFH does via positivity, and a smooth nice ride. But I can’t lie, I have a feeling that WB’s blunt-force-trauma approach might be the best for me.

25 Likes

And this is why I said multiple times yesterday that I’m proud of you.

Recon, as much as it sucks, is there for a reason and its insights ultimately help us.

6 Likes

It wasn’t smooth and nice at all but it was perfect

PS: I wish you all the power to stand trough this phase your going trough

YOU CAN DO IT

2 Likes

You might be having very strong reconciliation right now.

1 Like

That was well put.

Red pill generally taught me not to engage in those feelings. So maybe I’m finally letting go of that bad programming :grin:

Also well put @Melody thanks

7 Likes

Haha absolutely. You’ve got this! :grinning:

Another good one is He Shou Wu, or Cordyceps and Rehmannia root. Goji also. Exhaustion is often just jing depletion and there are a lot of jing tonics out there (helps to supplement yin jing first before yang jing)

4 Likes