Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP

I’ve been imagining what it would feel like to wield the Infinity Gauntlet with all six stones activated.

The feeling of all the energy of the universe in my hand and traveling up my arm. Then through the shoulder and into my chest. Reaches the heart and the heart pumps it everywhere in me body.

Then I imagine what I want, build the intensity to the max. Then snap and release. Go about my day

6 Likes

ooh I’ve been wanting to run this one. Stack with Emperor for woman I can do romance and business with. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m considering HS and Emperor. Even if it means it manifests me a more business-minded life partner or partners

2 Likes

What do they say about not indulging in entanglements with clients and coworkers?

"Don’t shit where you eat."

:rofl:

TheWay-400

4 Likes

As this is the Heartsong thread … and will be read by those serious about finding a life partner

I felt incomplete with my previous reply.

If you are an entrepreneur dating with the intention of finding a wife, then yes … not only is this a great stack, but also the right plan.

The best test of loyalty a businessman can have for his girlfriend, is whether she will risk leaving her corporate job/career, to support you in your endeavour.

It is also the best way for the woman to discover his levels of integrity and emotional resilience. Nothing exposes a man’s issues as the day-to-day running of a business.

In less than 6 months … both will know if they will choose a lifetime of trust & togetherness.

:kissing_heart:

:ok_hand:t2:

PS: This is gender-specific. And only applicable to male business owners.

12 Likes

I don’t expect any girlfriend of mine to do that. But also don’t expect her to try and control me either. I’ve posted about it before, but if my wife/girlfriend ever gave me some sort of ultimatum, her or the business/goals, I’d help her pack her shit.

My business/empire stands with me, even if I’m single for the rest of my life.

Forgive my mood. Had an interesting talk with my dad tonight. I’ll post it in me journal.

EDIT: @Simon I’m not intentionally negating anything you said. What you said seems solid.
I’m just venting a bit about shit I think.

2 Likes

You did not negate anything I said. You’re only confirming it. :hugs:

My post was for men … looking for a wife … running “Emperor + Heartsong” stack.

Unless someone brings it up, it is not necessary to discuss why this is not applicable if the genders were reversed.

:wink:

PS:
I’m also SuperStraight, and have zero relationship suggestions for gay or trans-people.
Completely outside my areas of experience or understanding.

:zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Yes, this. I’m inspired by . As my statement originally stands I both agree with you 100% you. And it was a classy way of saying finding that perfect woman to bone who can also help with patronage and/or fundraising :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is ME male enhancement or minds eye? haha

1 Like

Wait, I clearly missed that you have a gf now alongside your wife? I feel like I need to check back on your journal!

Outside of that, agreed with all the things said. Men should look for more in a woman than just how well they can park their member. A woman that supports your mission is a superpower.

1 Like

haha no. Just went with the use of the word “girlfriend” when replying to Simon. A hypothetical example. I am, however, opening myself to the possibility of seeing where that could lead.

Part of the reason I’m taking a break from SubClub subs this week is I’m testing out some other stuff in regards to the Moonbeam girl. And I had to remove all other variables whilst testing that.

EDIT: Whenever I resolve to open myself up to the possibility of getting love from “other”…is when the wife perks up…even though I never mention any of this to her. She knows only that I listen to subliminals, doesn’t even know about the journal.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I am watching you and your journal, honey :kissing_heart:

Yes, something has perked big boy :eggplant:

Good idea. And keep it that way. One of the appealing things about this forum is anonymity.

So many flashes of the buried pain I wasn’t aware of… it went on for some time, letting me feel it once more, as I release it. Then followed by all the times I’ve felt genuinely loved. I have a feeling this whole process ain’t done yet, this will take time.

I’m now asking questions such as what would I do if I truly and deeply loved myself when taking an action.

And something happened that caught me by surprise. It’s 6pm I’m going to the store, on my way there since it’s a bit dark I came across this other woman whom I’d talk to, she fits the perfect ideal of someone I’d want right now… nothing serious and nothing light, just vibes and good time. Since I was shocked and was kinda moody I let her go, didn’t even say hello and what’s worse is I forget her name. I’ll check her out on Facebook, I might be fighting an uphill battle cause of this.

10 Likes

I did the same thing. I was feeling sad and moody. I walked into the room and was shocked to see him there. I just made brief eye contact, didn’t even smile, turned around and left. Then five minutes later, I felt really bad about treating him that way.

5 Likes

Been feeling like there’s another part of me lately…like a partner whom I can’t see but can sense their presence lightly. Like I’m contemplating decisions for two instead of one. Weird. But it’s different so I like it lol

10 Likes

wow, I totally understand that feeling and sensing the partner aspect, I had that on the QV2 version.

3 Likes

Years ago, my lady made the grave error of reading my old notebooks, freeform notes and scripting journals and went into massive recon.

I had warned her many, many times that this was all private and wouldn’t make sense to her, especially out of the context of my brain.

It took awhile for her to come to terms with some of what I wrote but she learned a valuable lesson.

5 Likes

I’ve been watching tons of video clips of my namesake. I’m feeling kinda Imperial. Hope to hell mine never finds and reads mine…because reasons…

4 Likes

Keep on keeping on!

2 Likes