Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

Stacking this with Khan St1 ? Which stage did you stack GLM with ?

1 Like

Yesterday I had the first loop of glm together with DR stage 2. I didn’t think about it for a while. Today I ordered the book “Mask of Masculinity” by Lewis Howes. I noticed only afterwards that this was probably not a coincidence.

4 Likes

Is this considered a “module” in a Custom, because it used to be a module and now it requires us to sacrifice a Core.

Can it be used more like a booster and results enhancer? Similar to True Sell instead of full-fledged Cores like Stark, Emperor, Khan Complete.

1 Like

Its considered as a core.

And it’s pretty strong in a custom

1 Like

Very sad it’s no longer a module

3 Likes

Yup.
Same with Rebirth, Sanguine and Limit Destroyer

1 Like

If you had already bought them in module form, you can ping support to have them put in your drop downs. I have Rebirth and Limit Destroyer.

3 Likes

What???
Seriously???

1 Like

Seriously :joy:

1 Like

No no no no I can’t rebuild my customs

:joy:

Thank you @Palpatine

1 Like

someone here told GLM made his face very masculine so that he intimidated strangers.
anyone have had such kind of respond from
this title?

3 Likes

Hey @SaintSpring test and see, don’t just believe what people blab about… besides our subconscious beings don’t work the same way.

Not same, but similar
Reviews are incredibly helpful

2 Likes

Productivity gains on GLM ZP seem normal

@summit posted a similar testimony in this thread.

Anyone else notice that?

1 Like

I have noticed productivity gains. It seems easier to stay on task, and get things started. I wouldn’t say it has that explosive energy and focus from something from the Limitless line, but to me you get things done for the sake of getting things done. @Billions

2 Likes

I only did GLM with Emperor and i had those passive agressive behaviours from man but when i went to iniciate a fight things calm down very fast.

I dont like fights at all but beeing a mix martial arts and served in the marines i wont accept no chump to stare me down and disrespects me and walk away without explaining himself.

My facial traits are very rectangular and my chin is very dominant in my face, have the chin boxers call the "iron chin, so i can understand how this can me intimidating.

I had to stop running GLM with Emperor bcs i couldnt go anywhere without someone doing stupid things to " be more masculine" than me thing", although when this type of scenarios happened they always occur in weaker males, in a sense they saw me as a threat bcs themselfs felt weak, they were reacting out of fear.

I did felt very powerfull but it was not worth the risk since i am always with my little kids.

Want to do it again but with Ascencion Mogul .

11 Likes

I hope we get GLM in V2 soon!

7 Likes

bro V2 is released. i just finished downloading it… even muay thai zp v2 is available right now

3 Likes

See this thread: Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP v2

3 Likes