Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP v2

Upgraded version now available! If you’ve purchased Godlike Masculinity in the past, the upgraded download will be available within an hour of this post!

20 Likes

Ayyyy awesome news, looking forward to running this when I have the chance

2 Likes

GLM is a beautiful sub. I stacked it last year with LBFH for one and a half cycle. That combination drilled holes in my psyche and brought to the surface some deeply hidden mental gunk. Highly recommended!!!

13 Likes

Has anyone experience with using this alongside Wanted or Spartan (or both)? I’m contemplating a stack with Emperor, Spartan and Wanted, but the idea that GLM might be “lighter” and thus bring me faster results is tempting.

1 Like

I have a Godlike Masculinity/Wanted custom

Its a blast

Glm gives drive,ambition,power, values discipline and a fucking great masculine energy

It evens out the passive traits from Wanted

8 Likes

That’s good to hear. I love Wanted, and a big part of that is how it got me to look really in shape without actually having to work out very much. But in this stack I want to be working out more :rofl:

2 Likes

After 2loops

I did go swimming every day at morning and evening.for 4months

And i did it with great discipline.the moment i felt lazy was the moment a surge of power,ambition and discipline pushed me to go swimming

4 Likes

Well damn, I felt this one. Ran 1 loop with a 5 minute loop of my ZPT custom that contains GLM. The first thing I noticed is perceptual shift, then energetic shift at 6:49 mark. Now, I will conduct a 2 week washout after today.

5 Likes

This is it :100: :fire: :ok_hand: . This is the one.

5 Likes

What do you mean by that?

2 Likes

Would Ascension + GLM be overkill ?

3 Likes

I heavily align with this specific program and version. The energetic shift I got is ideal for my goal. A get off your ass and let’s do this type of energy.

2 Likes

Some people think that it would make you too aggressive but I think it depends on where you’re coming from. If one is a total pushover, I believe Ascension+ GLM would be a great combo, with probably significant reconciliation attached to it.

4 Likes

I could see the reconciliation being rough especially with someone having Mr nice guy traits, I may test it out and see or run one

4 Likes

then what could we say about Primal + Ascension + GLM?

I never ran Primal. It’s one of the subs that I have no idea what it does.

This is one of the situations where I think reconciliation would be a good thing. It would mean that your Mr Nice Guy/weak pushover traits are being actively challenged.

5 Likes

How about laziness, lack of purpose, ambition etc do you think the recon would be painful since its pushing you out of ur comfort zone ?

The only thing I know of that cures that is action.

1 Like

That’s of course, even harder on the nice guy. More recon.

Primal works on your primal instincts, specifically strong in romance. I ran the sub in the past, but not a fan. Others had great success with it.
As always, find what gels with your soul.

3 Likes