Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP v2

I think saint sovereign answered about that specific stack before stating it’ll probably manifest as a sort of “hyper dominance” which many ppl may not respond well to. I’m only paraphrasing.

2 Likes

I know you have a decent experience with Primal + Ascension. In a nutshell, how would you describe your experience and results?

Experience and results basically culminate in my primal ascension custom from back then turning me into a shamelessly sexual man and becoming far more confident. If you want a simple and fast acting stack that’ll not only unlock your primal masculinity but also help give you a way to use it for massive self growth and improvement then I’d recommend it.

6 Likes

Love GLM, tested it few days ago and I can tell it definitly can re-ignite the inner flame lost.

Masculine energy is great. I’m including it in a custom now so results will be slower, but I still hope work will be done slowly :ok_hand:

12 Likes

GLM bro give it a try, its gonna help you grow, especially ZP2 I’ve really seen some change since this new version, it is very very powerful.

10 Likes

What is the difference and similarity between Primal and Ascension from your point of view?

1 Like

Similarities:

• Both strengthen aspects of masculinity

• Increase confidence

• Make you more appealing to women

• Help eliminate “nice guy” syndrome

Differences:

• Ascension makes you a more well-rounded man

• Primal is better at helping you develop and edgy demeanor

• Ascension is a more versatile self-growth tool

• Primal is better overall for attracting women and helping you deal with them in whatever way you please.

9 Likes

thank you.
In terms of eradicating “nice/soft guy” syndrome which of them deals best?

1 Like

edgy in meaning “being over others” or “angry”?

1 Like

@SaintSpring they are both good but primal seems better. When I say edgy I just mean being dominant and I afraid to express yourself fully

3 Likes

oh, why do you afraid?

I think he meant to type “When I say edgy, I just mean being dominant and not afraid to express yourself fully.”

Probably a typo

2 Likes

@Geoff @SaintSpring exactly yes that was a typo

2 Likes

Would you suggest I stack it with ascension?
I haven’t run GM since qv2 I think

You coule bro, but I feel like pure work on masculinity will bring faster results in the first cycle.

The more you add things, the more time it takes to see results, if you start with 1-2 cycle with GLM alone, power, dominance and all that you can read in GLM’s sales page will kick in fast.

Then you can run Ascension to grow deeper.

5 Likes

Just bought GLM ZP v2.

Background: I had a palm reader last year tell me that my masculine side is completely absent, due to a lack of parenting from my father. I keep attracting dominant females as a result, my current gf keeps telling me to “grow some balls” as I’m too soft.

So I’ve played a loop and results are:

• Immediate relaxation
  • No more background nervousness anxiety
  • No Fear of “what’s going to happen” if I assert myself
  • More self assuredness and self confidence
  • Unbothered by irritants like work
  • Shift in energy levels to get things done

That doesn’t look like overkill at all, in fact Ascension GLM and Primal is the perfect starter stack for Nice Guy elimination. Get the basics down pat first.

20 Likes

I will tell you all subliminals results are highly personnal, especially in ZP.

Someone very naturally dominant who had strong paternal figure or whatever the reason will probably find it overkill to stack GLM with other alpha titles.

People who needs to work on it tho, might want to double down on those topics as they are core to man.

For all the guys here having shaky masculinity, have this feeling of inadequacy…

These here are a good foundation for the topic we are talking about. GLM is core to all of this.

5 Likes

Wait one loop you min one listen? And you have overcome childhood issues?

That’s impressive man :flushed:

1 Like

Can you run GLM if you didn’t listen to other alpha title (Ascension) or healing title (Regeneration, Elixir) before?

That’s the reason why I recommend to stay on a stack for a long time. When the subs are deeply integrated to subconscious and feel like a part of you then you know with greater clarity what your needs are and what is the next sub you should run.

I have been consistent with HoM for close to 6 six months now and EOG almost 9 months. Wealth principles are starting feel natural to me. Money anxiety has vanished even though my bank account is still not where I’d like it to be. But it’s no longer cause of confusion or turmoil. I have to say that LBFH probably also has something to do with it.

Now that I’m running HoM (5-6 months) and EOG stage 4 (1st round), HoM effect are starting to show up, EOG too. But I’m getting the very clear prompting that the next major sub I need to add to the stack should be Emperor. HoM and EOG are building a solid wealth and family foundation, how I’m feeling like I need a sub that’s going to pour gasoline on the fire and give me an unrelenting drive and focus and the will to take on challenges! Emperor is perfect for that. After I clear up more internal shit with a few rounds of CFW and RoM, Emperor is going to be my third sub and will stay in the stack for 6 months at least.

I would have never gotten that clarity had I not allowed HoM and EOG to do their work undisturbed.

So yeah, anyone with nice guy syndrome issues should leave GLM in their stack for a long enough time for their intuition to tell them what they need next.

7 Likes