Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP v2

Yeah, it will reshape you, GLM is actually more compact than lots of other titles.

3 Likes

Sure you can. The question is whether you can handle it. I ran :muscle: Godlike Masculinity in ZP v1 and I had a lot of anger issues on it to the point I almost ended my relationship because of it. :necktie: Ascension in ZP v2 did not nearly give as much recon and was a lot smoother. :muscle: GLM in ZP v2 might not nearly cause as much recon though and you might not have has much internal issues regarding masculinity, so that’s always something to consider.

3 Likes

Gotta say that for some reason, GLM is my secret weapon against reconciliation. Pretty much instantly resolves it, even when it’s recon being generated by Alpha titles.

15 Likes

I don’t know if it is a masculinity thing to be really calm and poised, even when other men are either posing and flexing on the streets or outright insulting and screaming their heads off.

I was called all kinds of names at work: d*ck, pr**k, fake, asshole. My response was to not react but remind him how kindness always pays off, which was so out of character. He was lucky I didn’t want to smash the bastard’s face in.

I also make my girl horny all the time. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

What kind of job is that? :thinking:

2 Likes

Sounds like @Michel is a professional wrestler :joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

@whatevermore What kind of job? :sweat_smile: the kind of job that turns soft naive people into rock hard bastards.

@Deadpool my gf is saying exactly that, I’m gone for a week and she is legit missing me. She also has a cat and it’s resorted to getting high whilst sniffing my clothes.

Now mixing GLM with Ascension and I’ve gone nuclear over a disrespectful colleague. She has constantly belittled me over the course of 6 months (being called “assistant”, “lazy”, not “black” enough). She attempted to apologize over a mistake she made and I completely blew her off. Bosses have been formally notified. I’m not an “assistant” to nobody.

5 Likes

Just for a clarification

1 Like

what-

1 Like

@SaintSpring exactly that. I see past that kind of nonsense talk though:

The colleague who said that is a dominant woman who likes push other people around
I’m not the type of knuckle dragger she’s used to, therefore I wasn’t “man” enough for her. Several GLM and Ascension loops later, I’m holding firm, standing up for myself and even threatening to call security.

The moral of the story is bullies will attack your weakness unless you show some teeth. I’ve left it way too late to do that, hence the long standing insults. GLM and Ascension enabled me to get angry, flip the script and drop the hammer. Screw the consequences.

7 Likes

Will be running an :necktie: Ascension + :elephant: Godlike Masculinity custom next cycle, so this sounds really interesting to me. How’s your recon on this, any uncontrolled anger or anything like that?

3 Likes

You’ve got to watch the loops as you could overload yourself. Also depends on where you are on the masculine scale now.

I did go off on another person verbally whilst on recon, but that was a reaction to being overworked. You’ll realise the level that others have so used to taking the piss with you and react with anger. Blowing your top can sometimes be good.

6 Likes

GLM v1 ZP made me dumb and women would stay away from me.

Not tried ZP2

Can you elaborate? How does GLM help with ur recon?

Ive been running DR and its so powerful and i’m changing so fast. I’m strangely not getting much recon tho. im stacking it with 2 customs Q(LBH,LD) and Q(GLM). im wondering if these are the reason im not getting the recon i see others posting.

1 Like

I’m speculating but it might be that masculinity for men is akin to watering a plant - it just flows naturally. It’s probably why men get better results from subs.

For anybody who wants to know what masculinity is:

It’s warm
It breathes
It kicks
It’s confident
It’s wild
It’s controlled
It fears no one and nothing
It will rip your head off
It is control and discipline
It’s targeted
It stays the course
It can
It does

It’s the fire in the soul
It’s the reason to get up
It’s the rock, the sun and the earth
It’s the ability to move and shape your world
It’s hot
It’s cool
It is.

Didn’t mean to write poetry, but there you go.

10 Likes

Nice

5char

1 Like

My masculinity is Godzilla in a monster truck with the Infinity Gauntlet, cruising through town with the bass blasting all the windows out and shaking the earth like a nuclear strike.

10 Likes

I’m fascinated as to what a stack of Ascension, GLM , & ALBfH would do for someone?

I feel that way a lot. Going to run Ascension and GLM. Tired of waking up every day with crazy levels of anxiety.

3 Likes