Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP v2

You are not running DR anymore?

1 Like

Not at the moment

2 Likes

That sounds like a “healing the masculine” stack. GLM has the ability to ground someone in who usually feels a lot of anxiety.

3 Likes

I think that new incarnation of GLM should include physical shifting as well, i.e. testosterone boost and etc.

And yes, I think that Commander can be merged with GLM as one title, because the role which Commander is played is now Chosen one.

3 Likes

GLM basically strengthens my stoicism, confidence and general sense of power, so even with just one loop of it I tend to brush off the negative feelings generated by recon , mitigating things like negative emotions and beliefs is part of what GLM is designed to do as well

16 Likes

I would argue that GLM is the inner and Commander is the outer. So Commander from Within?

4 Likes

something like Primal Seduction, but Godlike masculine commander

1 Like

Just reading this boosted my T

3 Likes

Posting here because I’ve been running EoG1, GLM and Ascension this cycle. I think GLM and/or Ascension has an “alpha calm” (?) effect on me. Definitely feel optimistically laid back talking to women.

GLM is here to stay for sure. For a while anyway.

14 Likes

Definitely GLM

1 Like

Can you permanently boost your dominance and masculinity with this?

Like run it for a year and then stay at that level of authentic masculinity you have build?

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

Right now GLM:TC seems the better option than this. When is this getting the revamp?

1 Like

17th of January. And it will be superb

While yes, the new technology of GLM:TC is above that of GLM, it’s not necessarily a worse option. They’re entirely different.

GLM for developing, refining, strengthening and ascending one’s masculine traits to the heights of the Gods. The Commander doesn’t do that like GLM. It’s pure aura, status, charisma, romance and you know the objectives. Its artisinal for a reason. The Commander`s expression is far more superior for someone that already worked on those traits beforehand.

No status title does it like GLM. Even though they all will touch upon them, GLM will take whatever you have, wherever you are and slings them further.

4 Likes

Yeah. Usually when titles get upgraded, I delete the “old” stuff to keep it easier. But GLM and The Commander are here to stay.

They’re still amazing.

1 Like

If I wanted to run this solo without stacking a major sub to it can I ? or it has to be stacked with a major title ?

It can be run solo. It will still work to heal issues one night have about being masculine.

Stacking it steers it more toward the goals of whatever else is in the stack.

Solo should still yield great shifts.

1 Like

Something came up I and I need to change my stack but I have to wait 5 days. I need the discipline to control my body and mind and gm is calling for me out of all the subs. I will run it solo and report back

1 Like

I ran it stacked with Ascension before. That combo was a fantastic masculinity injection.

2 Likes

Wow it’s been a really really long time since I ran those 2 together most likely in 2019. They definitely stack well together I remember writing on here somewhere that stack of Ascension and gm is like an instant shot of testosterone. I could literally feel the inner power in me

1 Like

Lethwei