Khan ZP incredible results

Hello everyone, I ran Khan for a year and a half in q and qv2 and when zp came out took a break to hit wanted and chosen for 2 months.

when Khan zp went down I decided to drop chosen and do it, I decided to do 3 cycles of each stage.

I will keep this short as i have been planning this review for months but could never bring myself to write it, decided to write a short one better than none.

I used to live in Damascus syria with my family and my love life was fulfilled to a degree but once i hit Khan I:

• closed down my online art business almost instantly and relaunched it months later with a proper vigor it lacked.

• Instantly jumped from syria to sudan to “find myself”

• One month later i made it to America, my dream location since birth, to San Fran

• lived in a hostel for months, became well wanted and respected even by the wealthy owner who helped me personally by providing me kindness and what I believe seeds to wealth

• Made 1000 dollars in 2 days in the beginning (never made money on my own, even at my age)

• found a job and ended up getting a living

• moved to an apartment with my college buddy and we now grow day after day

There’s obviously a lot more in there but this program and zp in particular has helped me defeat a demon so powerful i conciously ignored it because it was so powerful, and that is taking the leap to go to america finally and live free, making my own living.

Subclub saved my life, cant put it any other way, thank you

55 Likes

Such a brilliant testimonial regarding the power of Khan in ZP format.

KHAN-gratulations to you, bro!

9 Likes

Damnnn
USA!!!
I am running Khan currently so I know what u talking about.
How did you make ut to USA, if you want to share it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Such an inspiring testimony. Congrats on your success. I admire your persistence on running the same sub, Khan in this case for a year and half, and 3 more cycles. It has been said that those who had a successful experience with subs were those who ran one sub for a long time plus taking action. You are a great example to remind others of that.

4 Likes

Hey @Yazooneh
Congratulations on these results, and I hope we get to hear more and more of your success in the near future.

I want to know about your physical results with EF, cause if I recall correctly, that’s what you stacked with Khan for a long time as well right?
Curious to know how that has been with you after all this time, as you were also one of the reasons I picked up EF.

On a side note, do you mind moving this to the Questions and Comments category?

5 Likes

I have LONG surpassed my record for functional power, strength, and organic yet ferocious aesthetics.
its so powerful the changes I feel that even my hands were very soft, feminine… I rarely cared but ever since I began using ZP my mindset changed, with this mindset change and hard labor jobs ive done since arriving here my hands are fat and beefy and oh so strong. I get told I have big hands all the time and thats something i didnt think was possible before

My posture has become superb, Ive been cracking my neck left right and center for months, i attribute a lot of my aesthetics to my posture

very good at spotting weak links and then working on them to develop an overall, huge, capable, fearless physique that doesnt use steroids and is durable into old age, I also envision for myself a very sustainable future

also just came to my mind now i quit eating meat entirely which is something i DIDNT at all expect myself to do, I quit smoking cigs once and for all

I quit coffee, something else i didnt expect…I quit eating so many times a day, I am an absolute machine as my job was being a mover, and i was the most eager day in day out.

10 Likes

Yoo my man @Yazooneh, first of all, congrats for your phenomenal growth!

It’s great that you’ve been able to take your life to the next level using subs. I hope I’ll be able to share a story with the forum one year from now :wink: It’s very inspiring for all the members on here.

I had a question for you regarding Khan and discipline. It seems Khan made you disciplined to make money and all, on my side of things, I’m having trouble being disciplines with Khan, it gets me very laidback, except for few key things I want to do which I get disciplined. How did it go to stay on the grind with things you didn’t wanted to do or did not provide immediate gains?

Ex. I have contracts to pay my bills right now, and I also have my trading business I’m working on. Khan makes me disciplined on trading since it’s directly connected to my goal, but doing my contract… Not so much, even if I need it to pay expenses.

1 Like

Dunno what to tell you man

Currently I’m on khan stage 3 and wanted and godlike masculinity and I can’t be happier

2 Likes

Super inspiring and incredible review @Yazooneh

Have/did you run Khan ZP with anything?

1 Like

With wanted. I’ve run wanted since zp dropped

Here and there a few third programs

1 Like

Great results!

Any results that you can attribute to GLM directly ?

Sorry for the late reply but I just began GLM

The one thing I can attribute is productivity and a few other things but I’d need more time

3 Likes

Wanted for 9 cycles even longer than khan
Khan stage 1 3 cycles
Stage 2 3 cycles
Currently stage three

I did Mogul for two cycles

3 Likes

Hey bro, how is Khan+stark+WANTED (my stack) different from Khan+WANTED?