Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP v2

oh, why do you afraid?

I think he meant to type “When I say edgy, I just mean being dominant and not afraid to express yourself fully.”

Probably a typo

2 Likes

@Geoff @SaintSpring exactly yes that was a typo

2 Likes

Would you suggest I stack it with ascension?
I haven’t run GM since qv2 I think

You coule bro, but I feel like pure work on masculinity will bring faster results in the first cycle.

The more you add things, the more time it takes to see results, if you start with 1-2 cycle with GLM alone, power, dominance and all that you can read in GLM’s sales page will kick in fast.

Then you can run Ascension to grow deeper.

5 Likes

Just bought GLM ZP v2.

Background: I had a palm reader last year tell me that my masculine side is completely absent, due to a lack of parenting from my father. I keep attracting dominant females as a result, my current gf keeps telling me to “grow some balls” as I’m too soft.

So I’ve played a loop and results are:

• Immediate relaxation
  • No more background nervousness anxiety
  • No Fear of “what’s going to happen” if I assert myself
  • More self assuredness and self confidence
  • Unbothered by irritants like work
  • Shift in energy levels to get things done

That doesn’t look like overkill at all, in fact Ascension GLM and Primal is the perfect starter stack for Nice Guy elimination. Get the basics down pat first.

20 Likes

I will tell you all subliminals results are highly personnal, especially in ZP.

Someone very naturally dominant who had strong paternal figure or whatever the reason will probably find it overkill to stack GLM with other alpha titles.

People who needs to work on it tho, might want to double down on those topics as they are core to man.

For all the guys here having shaky masculinity, have this feeling of inadequacy…

These here are a good foundation for the topic we are talking about. GLM is core to all of this.

5 Likes

Wait one loop you min one listen? And you have overcome childhood issues?

That’s impressive man :flushed:

1 Like

Can you run GLM if you didn’t listen to other alpha title (Ascension) or healing title (Regeneration, Elixir) before?

That’s the reason why I recommend to stay on a stack for a long time. When the subs are deeply integrated to subconscious and feel like a part of you then you know with greater clarity what your needs are and what is the next sub you should run.

I have been consistent with HoM for close to 6 six months now and EOG almost 9 months. Wealth principles are starting feel natural to me. Money anxiety has vanished even though my bank account is still not where I’d like it to be. But it’s no longer cause of confusion or turmoil. I have to say that LBFH probably also has something to do with it.

Now that I’m running HoM (5-6 months) and EOG stage 4 (1st round), HoM effect are starting to show up, EOG too. But I’m getting the very clear prompting that the next major sub I need to add to the stack should be Emperor. HoM and EOG are building a solid wealth and family foundation, how I’m feeling like I need a sub that’s going to pour gasoline on the fire and give me an unrelenting drive and focus and the will to take on challenges! Emperor is perfect for that. After I clear up more internal shit with a few rounds of CFW and RoM, Emperor is going to be my third sub and will stay in the stack for 6 months at least.

I would have never gotten that clarity had I not allowed HoM and EOG to do their work undisturbed.

So yeah, anyone with nice guy syndrome issues should leave GLM in their stack for a long enough time for their intuition to tell them what they need next.

7 Likes

Yeah, it will reshape you, GLM is actually more compact than lots of other titles.

3 Likes

Sure you can. The question is whether you can handle it. I ran :muscle: Godlike Masculinity in ZP v1 and I had a lot of anger issues on it to the point I almost ended my relationship because of it. :necktie: Ascension in ZP v2 did not nearly give as much recon and was a lot smoother. :muscle: GLM in ZP v2 might not nearly cause as much recon though and you might not have has much internal issues regarding masculinity, so that’s always something to consider.

3 Likes

Gotta say that for some reason, GLM is my secret weapon against reconciliation. Pretty much instantly resolves it, even when it’s recon being generated by Alpha titles.

15 Likes

I don’t know if it is a masculinity thing to be really calm and poised, even when other men are either posing and flexing on the streets or outright insulting and screaming their heads off.

I was called all kinds of names at work: d*ck, pr**k, fake, asshole. My response was to not react but remind him how kindness always pays off, which was so out of character. He was lucky I didn’t want to smash the bastard’s face in.

I also make my girl horny all the time. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

What kind of job is that? :thinking:

2 Likes

Sounds like @Michel is a professional wrestler :joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

@whatevermore What kind of job? :sweat_smile: the kind of job that turns soft naive people into rock hard bastards.

@Deadpool my gf is saying exactly that, I’m gone for a week and she is legit missing me. She also has a cat and it’s resorted to getting high whilst sniffing my clothes.

Now mixing GLM with Ascension and I’ve gone nuclear over a disrespectful colleague. She has constantly belittled me over the course of 6 months (being called “assistant”, “lazy”, not “black” enough). She attempted to apologize over a mistake she made and I completely blew her off. Bosses have been formally notified. I’m not an “assistant” to nobody.

5 Likes

Just for a clarification

1 Like

what-

1 Like