Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

hahhahahaha i love this so much

1 Like

I have to make an important announcement: I had morning wood today after I ran Emperor. :grinning:

15 Likes

People who are complaining about Emperor ZP making them a fun person, I 100% believe that its addressing Dopamine levels in your brain, Dopamine is extremely important for the testosterone levels and there is direct correlation between Dopamine and Success.

6 Likes

same here but i get morning wood daily

Thank you for making our day.

look at the screenshot here that Saint posted what is in progress, you will surely like it: PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist I can relate to each and every thing you said about life as an Indian. Only difference is I understood society between the age of 18-21 and gave a big FU sign to every so called elder. Never listened to them ever again. But I have seen my friends and male cousins go through what you have gone through.

Also, not a single comment of mine was directed towards you.

I don’t know how to explain you, but we have to step up. I totally understand what you meant by Emperor aggression in previous versions. Setting up boundaries and all. But you have to understand few things 1) Give it some time and see it’s full effects. 2) What i have noticed, that you will never let your guard down even when you’re smiling. You will be aware of your real feelings, you will control it to the extent you wish to. And then you will show other people their place if they cross the limit. It’s best of two worlds.

You will have the power, aggression, authority, yes authority and awareness. Just it some time. Step up the game brother. Anyways, This is not the final version of Emperor. First give this sub atleast 45 days. You will be impressed by the end of it. I can guarantee you. Because I’m with just two loops of this sub.

11 Likes

My emperor zp review. Yesterday I couldn’t give a fair feedback because of expectations and assumptions. I really thought emperor zp will make me the person that I experienced on emperor qv2. Now I see emperor zp is also good in its own way
Today I did 1 loop of emperor zp

1. it gave me confidence. It is different from previous one. It’s confidence aspects are more useful. I was more cheerful today at my college (today was freshers). I enjoyed a lot

2. productivity in the emperor zp is choosable. I mean u will not rush after productivity mindlessly. 1 hour was left with me before I would go for college. But without wasting time I tried to go through my physics textbook. So it’s suitable for every kind of people

3. Good thing is that I was not angry at all. Before on emperor qv2/qv1 I would regret for not being productive and I would feel a slight negative vibe but today it was all positive. My mood wasn’t down at all.

4. I was more conscious of my posture. I talked to some of guys and they treat me well. I mean I was not ignored. I was confident ND I validate myself. Before even on emperor I would even ignore them because of my emperor ego. This emperor zp is much better I will say because always rushing for productivity is unrealistic . Oh ya I talked to girls confidently (I am insecure of being fat, will lose weight soon)

My opinion changed . U guys will probably laugh at me because I pointed out many things yesterday but I want to tell the truth

19 Likes

After sleeping and waking up:

• had a dream where I was with my family, eating dinner I think, then my dad called me to wake me up for the interview. I thought to myself “damn, the dream seemed normal”, but then I thought about it again and in the dream there was something that I didn’t really pay much attention to, which was basically the fact that my family were all “serving” me, like they were going out of their way to feed me different things and all, and the last one to pass something to me in the dream was my dad, then my dad called me to wake me up :thinking: weird isn’t it?

• went to the interview and again, made it go from a 15 mins interview to an hour, guess I’m just naturally charismatic af, but there was a difference in this interview (on Emperor ZP) vs the previous one (on Chosen). The difference was basically how confident I felt keeping the attention on me, rather than just try to make them feel good. If on Chosen o made the interviewer feel good about working with me, on emperor I made them feel like it’s a necessity for them to hire me and work with me (maybe even for me :wink:). Later on one of the interviewees walked me to the elevator and kept telling me to keep in touch with the HR, to keep me on top of the “list”.

• noticing my writing and talking style has changed.

• don’t feel the need to ask for any validation or to call people and tell them about how my interview went, if they wanna know or care about it, then they call and ask.

21 Likes

@MavericKobra nice to hear that you realised what was going on and put the brakes on it in order to live the life you wanted. I will give emperor zp at the end of my custom emperor run which is another week. Appreciate you chiming in thanks bruv.

5 Likes

I guess they have changed the script
Rheu reduced programming as much as possible. It’s like they have deleted much of the scripts
That is what I guess, since they did not answer the question multiple times

3 Likes

@Alphamale - when the Emperor sales page is updated, we will know for sure.

For now, we must remember that we are still in testing phase even though it’s Public Preview. And it is useful for the co-founders to know whether we are manifesting the script without them telling us.

10 Likes

I think only the goals will be updated, the objective of the program stay the same so the copy shouldn’t change (unless they changed it too much :O)

I really feel like I’m starting to become more a master of my reality. On Wanted it’s like I don’t really care, I’ll follow the river and paddle along where I want to go. On Emperor I feel more like I have a speedboat and I can move faster in the river!

9 Likes

Hey @Alphamale If possible to report,How is emperor zp going with you?!

1 Like

It’s interesting to watch how a heated discussion turned into people opening up and explaining their background, and also their hardships growing up. That to me is a sign of strength and a necessary step to take in order to grow further as men and human beings.

And also, this community is filled with people that are committed to self-development and to experiment, and therefore asking the kind of questions most of people living in society just won’t. Take a second to acknowledge that fact and give yourself some credit and love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :muscle:

27 Likes

Actually It has not been so long
But I just know it’s better

3 Likes

From conflict often arise growth when people can recognise their own vulnerability, flaws and values.

4 Likes

Y’all are going to make my head explode. What question did we avoid? I just said yesterday that there’s a ton of alpha, dominance and sexual scripting in Emperor ZP.

You keep skipping over everyone who talks about how confident and bold they feel while running it and bothering me about one person who noted that they felt happier and social on it.

This is the same nonsense that started the “Emperor makes you anti-social” mess and the “Qv2 is broken” debacle, and then we have to deal with thousands of support tickets from people asking the same thing over and over.

If you haven’t tested Emperor yet, be quiet with this mess until you do.

29 Likes

I think he was referring to when people ask about the physical shifting and stuff like that too

I am sure once the sales page is updated eventually it will reveal some cool things we didn’t realize were in Emperor

I would love to know if any cool new scripting was added to emperor.

1 Like

Two reports here:

1. Tinder. I drive the entire conversation in a fun way, but quickly finding out what I wanted about her. One girl mentioned that she feels like at an interview, I kept my frame and asked her how well does she thinks she’s doing. She said not that well because most Tinder convo start boring, I’m challenging her in a good way and she does not know yet how to respond. She asked me to move to whatsapp the same day.

2. I went to a couple of stores in the mall. I felt confident, yet in a good mood. I looked them in the eyes, while “inner smiling” if that makes sense and talking to them. A few times, some of the girls helping customers started to look down and smiled timidly while looking back at me.

Still top notch verbal fluency…

21 Likes