Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Two reports here:

1. Tinder. I drive the entire conversation in a fun way, but quickly finding out what I wanted about her. One girl mentioned that she feels like at an interview, I kept my frame and asked her how well does she thinks she’s doing. She said not that well because most Tinder convo start boring, I’m challenging her in a good way and she does not know yet how to respond. She asked me to move to whatsapp the same day.

2. I went to a couple of stores in the mall. I felt confident, yet in a good mood. I looked them in the eyes, while “inner smiling” if that makes sense and talking to them. A few times, some of the girls helping customers started to look down and smiled timidly while looking back at me.

Still top notch verbal fluency…

21 Likes

I’m actually having more fun. I get what I need to done and the rest of the day is mine. I had things I was initially planning to do today but I ended up doing them yesterday.
Now I can dork out and listen to Pirate Metal

10 Likes

Hmmmm I have something to report, you guys might laugh :sweat_smile:

So basically, after my interview I went to have lunch with a friend of mine and then we picked up another friend to go look for some tech stuff (I wanted a MagSafe charger for my car), so we go to this one area where it’s full of mobile accessories shops and wow, every shop I entered, I was being called “Sheikh”, now for those who don’t know what it means, it’s a synonym to Sultan/Sir/Boss, and that never happens to me because I honestly just interact with everyone like a friend and call them “bro”, like it doesn’t matter if it’s a waiter in a fast food restaurant, a barber, a security guard, or a car dealer, it’s always “bro” to me, and they usually just call me bro back :rofl: but today it was so different :exploding_head:
Being called a Sheikh does feel good :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I normally envy you, but of course in a good way :). Every sub you touch it is always something miraculous to happen. I do not know how you do it, or your manifestations skills are incredible but I have to pay you tribute :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Quick feedback, Emp ZP is like emperor Qv2 but better. I experienced everything that I got from Qv2 but it felt it was more smooth and coherent.

Felt powerful, smart, capable, energetic, get everything done, respected, bold, strong(!), calm…what was different compared to Qv2? I felt I was myself and I liked myself.

16 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist

13 Likes

Hahaha just supercharged I guess :rofl:

3 Likes

Agreed. I think Emperor is malleable depending on what your goals are and what other subs you’re running. I am excited for the conscious guiding LifeCharger as that will allow you to steer Emperor even more.

3 Likes

Thanks for tagging me i am just running emperor zp me now :slight_smile: Watch this space.

9 Likes

Please do not conquer the Czech republic as a new Emperor :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Keep us updated mate, you were a strong responder to Emperor! It would be nice to have some of your input on it.

5 Likes

Anyone having recon? I have been, not sure though, if it’s from chosen or emperor as they are both new subs for me. I got a lot of work done yesterday, it seemed to help with the recon but I’m still in some type of recon limbo. It feels like I need to get something done but I don’t know what. A kind of restless / helpless combination. Farrkk.

Well, I thought I had strong recon from Emperor in the last few days, turns out I have covid, I just tested positive with my rapid test :kissing:

I can’t talk about recon for now, I will have to report later!

1 Like

Damn, that sucks dude. Hopefully it’s only mild for you.

1 Like

For now it seems mild :v:

3 Likes

same lol

The personal power, dominance, drive, sexuality and everything is there, same as other guys reported,
and everything Saint said 100%

Emperor ZP is the real deal :ok_hand: great stuff

12 Likes

Second loop today and this sub is just :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

You know guys, I always felt like I had a tough time keeping myself humble on the forum with WANTED’s cockiness, and now with Emperor ZP, I can’t help it but feel like a VIP on here.

Why? Well, time and time again I’ve been seeing how much people like reading my comments on how fast my brain absorbs and expresses most of the subs I’ve tried (especially since the test), to the point where even @SaintSovereign said that I hold the title for the highest flow so far, which made me really happy back then, but I never really “owned it”, if that makes sense.
Like yeah, I did feel a certain level of pride, but always kept it down and told myself “keep yourself humble”, but why should I, when even people (I was very close to just writing fanboys and moving on, but gotta stay humble haha) often ask me how am I expressing the subs so fast and even getting external manifestations.

I have actually been accused of lying, but you guys see pics as well in my journals, whether it’s muscle gains, beard growth, money manifestation, gift manifestations, heck even today I got a leather jacket randomly as a gift from my dad after thinking about it yesterday when I was listening to emperor.

My point here is that Emperor ZP has opened my eyes, I’m going to own it and wear the crown that I deserve to wear, and while I’m not trying to put down anyone else (that’s just not okay, even for me), I’m also not gonna keep myself down much longer and act like I’m just a “regular dude who listens to subs and gets lucky”.

I am unique, I have strengths of my own, and I’m the ruler of my own reality in my own way, hence why I’m not going to downplay myself anymore, even if it was to appear humble or nice.

Thank you for coming to my SubClub talk.

19 Likes

That’s Emperor for you!

4 Likes

was it always this way since you started with SC? I think you came when version Q was released? Would be interesting if you did something specific to raise this flow factor in case you did not have it right from the beginning when you started with subs.

2 Likes