Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Yes please, this isn’t a thread for religion.

2 Likes

yup Understood.

to stay on topic… When I joined subclub I started with AM and Emp, tho my current order history will show the level of recon LOL I’ve been on and off these 2 and finally after few washouts, I’ve started again and only focusing on AM and Limitless Executive, is it better if I start with just 3 to 5 min for each and slowly work my way up to 15 min? or what would you guys suggest…

I thought I had enough understanding of what a recon is and thought I’d be able to handle it, seems I was very wrong hence the 3 to 5 min start. one thing I’ll add I made it a habit of listening to Paragon anytime I feel in pain or so… I wonder if that is the case then my washouts are invalid…

in conclusion do you guys suggest 3 to 5 min of AM and LE… Sighs for a noob like me?

ZP is still new enough the only good advice is to try a week each of the different lengths.

3, 5 and 7 seem like good testing points. Also, 5 mins of one sub might work great where 7 of another sub is ideal. Just gotta see what’s best for you.

3 Likes

I had just read something a few min ago about this 3 5 7 rule, I couldn’t recall on the 7 :frowning: thank you, I will try that. life is a bit of a mess right now and I’m just frustrated and keep failing to recon. I…

It intrigues me that these time lengths people settled on for listening are prime numbers.

But it could be that’s just a natural consequence of do many primes being that close together before you reach 10

It is being used for a beginning.

But I think you make a good point, @Alphamale.

I will be sensitive in my public use of sacred symbols, and when appropriate I will be satisfied to hold my prayers in my own heart.

:pray:t4:

This is a derailing of the topic so if you wish to reply do it on my journal.

Now back to Emperor talk.

There was no need to translate Ch’ien into another language. Taoist Magicians are whole-heartedly welcome on SC.

:hugs:

I’m on a similar path, and even though my final expression of it will be “G4, K4, RM ± CZ, SG”
my starting stack is “EZ + RM” … which is clearly me “investing in my North Node.”

:joy:

2 Likes

Do you know what it means

1 Like

Again, start a new thread. I’ll start flagging after this :wink:

1 Like

answered in my own journal.

qian

And qian is both the Dragon and the Emperor.

A very auspicious way to begin this next phase.

Thank you, bro.

:joy:

I’ll focus on this Naissance first before I come back for the Renaissance. :wink:

I hope I can be ready for working with Emperor next month.

2 Likes

The text in Chinese translates into “Are you all talking about me?”

3 Likes

Guys
I need help.
I can’t find the Emperor ZP thread :thinking:

3 Likes

Wait! Are you posting in the Emperor ZP thread to say that you can’t find the Emperor ZP thread? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

he was going to say guys went away from
the main topic of the topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Will do 🫡

1 Like

I’m going to make my position on this topic very clear. This is not a space for religious arguments, etc. We aren’t going to get into the habit of getting offended every time someone says or does something that may bother you. This is neutral ground and will remain neutral ground. When people ask me about whether subliminals violates a particular religion, my response is to ask your religious leader. We don’t put any religious elements into our titles, no names of deities, and we don’t even use the word “God” or “god,” even in the sense of “I am a social god!”

We respect all religions, because this type of tool belongs to everyone – if they want it. But we’re not going to get into the habit of deleting posts and hiding things unless someone is overtly insulting someone based on religion or race or gender, etc.

Thank you to @Malkuth for handling the situation with grace and poise as always. @Alphamale, I happen to know at least two members here who are devout Muslims and they understand the diversity of life present here on this forum. I respect your beliefs, but unless someone is outright being overtly offensive, we don’t want to start moderating people based off a perceived slight.

29 Likes

muslim community of the forum is extremely grateful for this.

1 Like