Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

This eventually evolved to become Sapiens. This is the next custom that I’ll be ordering and running. Starting next month.

It does include all of those above mentioned modules (Eagle Eye, Way of Understanding, Storyteller, Empath, Mercy Protocol, Chiron).

And it’s intended to be the primary supporter of my next phase of career development and Calling.

Took a year.

But it’s coming.

Funny to think that when I wrote that original post, I hadn’t yet even played 1 loop of Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

Time for this evening’s walk.

Already played all of today’s subs.

1 loop Drakari Transcend Terminus
1 loop Pools of Healing Terminus2
1 loop of Dragon Reborn ZP
1 loop of Ascension Chamber

Last day for a while. So I just put them all in.

Walking time.

1 Like

Phenomenology

Ontology

Teleology

Cosmology

1 Like

Yesterday I felt tired and low energy. In a somatic and cognitive space of discouragement.

And there was that thought, “Am I processing? Or is this just how life is?” I wondered how much of this was an interaction with the subliminal. And how much of this was just me facing the reality of my life and my self.

So interesting.

It started to break up a bit more in the evening. But I was pretty much tired for the whole day.

Truth is, it wasn’t that bad; particularly because I’ve experienced much harder times in the past.

Also, there seems to be a very small part of my consciousness that just watches what’s happening and eats popcorn, no matter what’s going on. I suspect that part of what meditation has done has been to feed that part.

I wonder how much of that is my post-Dragon Reborn processing happening. That makes sense to me.

Did a bit of working with music last night. Took a sketch from last October and filled it out a bit more.

Thought a woman’s voice would sound good on it. So, sent it over to a friend to see if she gets any ideas.

Here’s the current iteration:

2 Likes

And—just like clockwork—today I’m having beautiful experiences of creative engagement and unfolding.

1 Like

Hmm…

Not sure how you mean the question.

Everything has many meanings.

But, I would say, “I think so”.

I personally use it:

1. to connect to the Divine
  2. to acknowledge that all plans, projects, and undertakings have their true origins, true beginnings, and true context in the Divine, and
  3. to invite awareness of this connection and this context to be present in how I bring this vision into reality

It also:

1. connects me to everyone else who has found this same awareness and who has said this same prayer

But that’s me.

How about for you?

1 Like

Bismismillah

Translated to English Means

"Bi - In
ismi - All the Names of
Allah "

1 Like

Thank you.

It’s beautiful.

And as I begin this next phase of my journey (I will start a new journal in August, I think), I will say:

Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem!

It has taken three years to reach this point.

I’m ready (I hope) to begin.

3 Likes

If my following my path and becoming who I am causes you to disrespect me,

then I am grateful to have achieved the honor of your disrespect

3 Likes

This is truly beautiful brother!

If you want any help in understanding what that means. I would love to explain with the best of my abilities.

That phrase has a very very very deep meaning, which transcends way beyond the English translation

Just in case you are interested to learn the accurate phrase
“Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim”

2 Likes

I’m still actively processing Dragon Reborn.

This month of washout is very necessary.

2 Likes

If your energy levels are low, be skeptical of the thoughts and perceptions you’re having. They’re likely to be more about your own energetic condition than about the objective conditions in the world.

Most people move through life somewhat oblivious and ignorant of our internal energetic states. Instead, we project those states onto the world around us and use our imaginations to behave as if they are coming from the outside.

In a world as rich and diverse as ours, it’s an easy enough task to find evidence to support whatever your internal states happen to be. And that’s the best strategy to avoid taking responsibility for them.

Frightened people focus on the dangerous possibilities that exist in the world and imagine that they are constantly encroaching.

Angry, aggressive people focus on the presence of offensive, disrespectful, and unfair people around them.

And so on.

But if you’re in a movie theatre and there seems to be a problem with the movie that’s playing, you’re usually sometimes better off addressing the problem by first checking the film projector than you are in trying to deal with it by wiping off the movie screen.

3 Likes
1 Like

How is your journey going, mate?

3 Likes

Where art thou, @Malkuth? I wonder if you saw the new products released today.

3 Likes

I have been wondering the same thing. Hope everything is alright.

3 Likes

Hope he is just chilling offline and doing a washout. Most probably he is:

4 Likes

You’re exactly right.

The subliminal washout seems like a good time to do a little forum washout as well.

Thank you, brother, for looking out.

And thanks @Chase and @Sub.Zero.

I’ll be on about 3 more weeks of subliminal washout.

Last week, in particular, there was a lot of instability, doubt, and recon being processed. My mind and energy have been adjusting and re-stabilizing. Being quiet felt like a timely practice. And I’m still finding it useful. I’ll probably keep being quiet for a while longer.

But my spirit is with you, wishing you well.

8 Likes

Whether you’re patient or impatient, whether you use your time well or use your time badly…

the days will still pass.

2 Likes

The things that are inevitable but we’re used to trying to put away from us… The thoughts that cripple us and remind us we’re not gods.

2 Likes