Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I don’t have the answer to this, but I’m particularly interested because, over time, I’ll be running a very similar stack.

The thing about tough stacks is that they’re not just tough in a vacuum for no reason. They’re tough because of the amount of execution that is required.

Like a wedding.

One wedding takes a hell of a lot of money, preparation, coordination, energy, and so on.

Hopefully the wedding itself is a happy and meaningful occasion. But whether it’s a confident happy wedding or an ambivalent, uncertain wedding, either way it’s going to take a lot of energy.

So organizing two weddings in the same month, would be a pretty bad idea. There would be a strong probability that either one wedding would go poorly, or that both weddings would go poorly.

But my point is that the reason for this is due to the amount of energy and resources that are required to execute a successful wedding. It’s not just some arbitrary magical law from heaven.

Another one:

For most of us, 1 marathon would be enough to occupy our training over a 6-10 (or even 12) month period.

But then there are definitely people in this world who can and do run back-to-back marathons, or even super-marathons.

If you happen to be one of those lucky people, then what will happen for you will be different:

You’ll train for your first marathon. You’ll run it and feel uninjured. You’ll go home after the marathon and go to sleep, and when you wake up, you’ll feel pretty normal and good. No special soreness or injuries. This indicates that your system–due to your past training and your unique physiology–can handle more than one marathon in a month.

So I figure the same logic should apply to subliminal programs. The point here is Execution.

1. Are you able to execute the one subliminal in a way that seems relatively thorough, complete, and with satisfying results?
  2. As you are executing that subliminal and after you’ve ‘finished’ executing, does your system feel comfortable, rested, and basically normal?

If so, then you may be ready to add another program to your stack.

So you add that, run it for a while, and then try to execute again.

Now notice how you feel and what you observe:

Are you sluggish? Are you angry? Does life seem discouraging or hopeless? Do the directions for taking action seem distant, out-of-reach, impossible?

If so, this indicates that you need more time and energy to properly execute the subliminals that you’re running.

So ease back on one of the programs, or just give yourself more time to adapt and acclimate.

That’s how I’m looking at it.

In August, I’m about to run a custom that contains Emperor as a program core. I haven’t run Emperor since January/February 2020. And then it was for a couple of months. I’m guessing I’m going to need some time to be able to execute Emperor well. So I plan to run that custom alone for a bit.

But as I notice myself starting to 1: smoothly execute the subliminal and take action and 2: feel comfortable, adjusted, and acclimated to it, I’ll start to experiment with adding in my other planned custom(s) (there are two).

13 Likes

That is a very nice comparison. I’ll take it as an inspiration.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to know what besides Sex & Seduction has pheromones?

1 Like

How do you know that this is the case?

It’s in the description on the product page. S&S and PS have pheromone scripting.
And I’d imagine Emperor, Khan & WANTED possibly do…

1 Like

huh? where are you from, akhi? :joy:

3 Likes

New York, brother. Where I grew up. Not there anymore.

I’m not in any religion.

I just have a lot of love for a good Bismillah.

4 Likes

@Malkuth : Great answer comments! You hit it on the head. Right now I’m running Asc Mogul + EOG, I was thinking of replacing Asc Mogul with Emperor in fall or winter of this year. But after reading your reply, I think I’m going to to stick with Asc Mogul and EOG until the end of this year and possibly a part of next year. I don’t think I have even scratched the surface of what Asc Mogul has to offer. What would be the point of replacing with Emperor? Execution is the key and right now I’m not executing what the sub has to offer. It’s a marathon not a race. I’m going to put my head down and go to work and focus on taking action so the sub could have a chance to execute. Some time next year I’ll move Emperor into the stack. Or maybe I can even build a custom Asc Mogul.

The only thing I’ll add is Goldlike Masculinity for status and discipline. I think Asc Mogul + GLM + EOG covers the goals that I have : wealth, status and family. I don’t even need to move Emperor or HoM in just yet. I think Asc Mogul + GLM + EOG is way less dense than Emperor + HoM + EOG.
GLM is a sub I never purchased but never really used. I know what it does. I think it would fit really well in my stack. Taking action and working with discipline is something I have always struggled with.
So yeah, Asc Mogul + GLM + EOG is a good stack to run run the end of 2022. Now that I made that decision, I can focus on execution and taking action so Asc Mogul amd EOG could have a chance to shine.

My typical reconciliation symptoms are sluggishness, physical exhaustion and laziness. I completely start taking action and procrastination skyrockets. I went through that last year while running HoM + Wanted + Emp (I believe). All I got was a maximum of procrastination and feeling sleepy all day long.

Thanks for your reply @Malkuth, it made me realize that what I need is way more action and not a denser stack. Asc Mogul + GLM + EOG is not so dense that it would cause crazy reconciliation and it covers most of the things I need right now. That’s going to be my final stack for this year.

1 Like

I’m on a month of washout now.

But I’m getting ready to give Emperor another try.

Custom called Sapiens

Emperor
Quantum Limitless
Entranced
Wisdom Personified
Eagle Eye
Empath
Mercy Protocol
Way of Understanding
Whispered Power
Chiron
Storyteller
Polyglot
Ultimate Writer
RAIKOV
Trailblazer
Technological Prodigy
Instant Business Tactician
Carpe Diem Ascended
Productivity Unleashed
Mountain Breaker

Want to Build an Empire of Service Through Wisdom

That’s the Vision.

6 Likes

Damn, that is a nice one… Would switch a few modules that it fits better to me, but other than that a lot looks like my Limitless + Minds Eye custom plan…

1 Like

I love how you start things with the name of Allah!

2 Likes

Only one thing why I am preferring Emperor over AM is Emperor’s
" * Overall cognitive enhancement—faster raw processing speed, increase fluid intelligence, develop strong logical reasoning abilities, quickly learn new skills, etc."

7 Likes

Oh I’ll come back to Emperor for sure. I want to give AM a chance to do its thing first. There is also the fact that I want to have finished EOG 4 and have a few rounds of it under my belt before adding another dense sub. Running Emp while EoG is trying to find its way might be a bit much for me.

1 Like

be brave my lad

I assume the Naissance Man never stacked Renaissance Man!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Really feeling this today honestly

1 Like

Hey
Are you a muslim?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

So today was my first day listening to Emperor Refresh and holy shit…It’s insane on what I am feeling with this. I feel ready to go as if I have ran Spartan, fluid intelligence as if I ran Stark, stoic and calm as if I ran Ascension or GLM. I feel like a well oiled machine and it’s more of like a professional alpha, almost military like. Power just cultivating in me and yet I am so relaxed but it’s the split of a second I feel this power could be explosive (in a good way) if needed.

It’s like I’m starting to truly understand the true power of Emperor haha. Went to the mall and got a few stares from women but nothing extreme, just doing my own thing anyways and it’s only one loop.

Social wise I still have to be in a situation to get insight but I already feel like I will be surprised.

As of right now this all feels internal but it’s only been a few hours and only one loop but yet the shift and was just so smooth I almost forgot I listened to any sub today. Also looking at my current path and how I want to execute my goals I feel Emperor is encouraging me that I’m on the right path as well, definitely looking forward to how my actions will be fine tuned haha.

So far 10/10

12 Likes

Complete loop or shortened loop (3/5/7 min)?

2 Likes