Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Agree! Excellent version! Emp V4 was awesome as well.

2 Likes

Yes. The boners! I guess I should go back to those subs for a week.

2 Likes

It seems to me, people are starting to realize that they were absolutely wrong about Emperor being x and y. Such as being antisocial and too focused on your goals or even too dominant.

Such things are only beneficial. Emperor v2 cultivated the wisdom of avoiding society, because society is not worth mingling with in the first place.

People were intimidated by you, because you were literally being transformed into something awesome, something they had not even witnessed before meeting you.

So when they obliged people as such, they realized that this is just not it.

Some people might still like this version. But in my, genuine opinion, that’s probably going to come across as harsh, is that they need to stick to ascended mogul over Emperor. Or chosen/stark.

This doesn’t feel like Emperor. :skull:
And it makes me sad.

And oh yeah. Emperor v4. That’s when that really tough physical shifting scripting started to disappear. Where it “hardened” or “pressurized” your body. I literally felt like I could smash through brick walls with that. Where did that go? I think @Azriel was complaining about it, I was discussing about it with him last year, I still remember. Perhaps they took that as feedback to tone that part of Emperor down? Which really sucks.

Can that come back too? @SaintSovereign :pleading_face::pleading_face: (Won’t let me mention Fire as well, as this account is new)

1 Like

I agree! A ZP version of Emperor called "Emperor Vintage ZP" for these old members that since 2018 started changing their destiny.

Is like old arcade games, does it make you feel good!

4 Likes

You might have 500 IQ. Get tested.

3 Likes

@Mourn
What are your goals in life?

Feeling like you can smash through brick walls is useless…
How is that going to raise your status, make money and attract sex? (Emperor ZP does all of this extremely well)

Saying that being antisocial and too dominant is beneficial, is ridiculous.

You’ve been fed and programmed with a distortion of masculinity and what it means to be Alpha - a socially awkward sociopathic beta male with zero status.

When you say people were intimidated by you, you mean like this… right?

@Mourn, you can’t read people.

There is no Alpha Male archetype that is antisocial.

These people that you claim were intimidated by you were in the same mind frame of what this forum had, shortly prior to your long month ban:

Taken aback by your weak foundation combined with an unfiltered superiority complex.

Welcome back by the way

[@Luther24: You have good points in here for consideration, as usual. Requesting that you “tone it down” or present your points “less antagonistically” might be too vague, so this has been edited to provide more concrete examples of those concepts.]

8 Likes

Not entirely sure. Maybe become multi billionaire, face world leaders and restore peace & justice to the world, though not entirely sure. Reality is sort of a playground for me.

I never cared about such things, as these things have always been easy for me, lol. So if I’m going to “pursue” such things, they have to be in the extremes, backed by products made by SubClub… in the extremes.

I used the word anti social because it has become the norm in subliminal club to use that word to describe one of Emperor’s benefits, which is focusing on yourself and your goals as opposed to squandering your time by needlessly mingling with others. People described that as “anti social”.

“All of these things combined, I believe, gives birth to what Emperor is truly capable of. Fearless dominance, with overwhelming charisma that makes everyone tremble with awe, CRAVING to follow you.”

How is that a socially awkward “sociopathic” beta male with zero status?

But you DO have a point though. I am a primary/factor 1 psychopath. Which means that I am… effectively immune to societal conditioning, despite more than amply having socialized with other kids.

That’s why I’m so fearless in saying whatever I feel like saying. Because I effectively do not register danger.

I’m too developed and mature. Hence, I have taken it upon myself to go to extremes in the development of myself. There’s no point interacting with most people, so might as well as focus fully on the self and become… legendary.

It’s literally akin to detaching from society and focusing on going to great heights.

And thank you.

:kissing_heart:

[@Mourn: Please “tone it down” and present your points “less antagonistically”. This post has been edited to provide concrete examples of that.]

1 Like

Lol, I hear you. I’m ending the discussion.

I hope everyone in the forum keeps this in mind when reading your posts.

Im going to ignore that passive aggressive tone of yours where you’re clearly trying to “destroy my reputation” on an internet forum, which is just crazy as it goes against the point about your speech about having superior social prowess.

1 Like

If we could bring this thread back to constructive experiences regarding Emperor ZP, I and I’m sure many others would appreciate it, guys.

5 Likes

Are you running Chosen right now, Mr. @Sage_Ninjistic jistic?

Negative.

Emperor, Wanted and Quantum Limitless ST3.

2 Likes

HEY

THAT’S IT!!!

I’M WARNING YOU!

IF YOU WRITE EVEN

ONE

MORE

POST LIKE THIS,

I SWEAR TO GOD

I’LL START

CALLING YOU MALKUTH

BECAUSE DAMN YOU’RE DROPPING WONDERFULLY WRITTEN KNOWLEDGES BOMBS <3

6 Likes

Never met a billionaire that said maybe he’d want to be a billionaire one day…

By the way, I love Luther’s post, but I have absolutely no care or opinion whatsoever as to whether or not it relates to YOU specifically, Mourn. All I know is that a lot of people reading this post will gain a lot of benefit because it will resonate for a lot of people, even if you specifically can’t relate. Someone here can and does, and it’s that person that this message was truly meant for. You’re more-so the conduit helping that person receive this message.

1 Like

Oh nah, I just worded it that way because the way he worded it, is that it’s obvious he’s mad about me for some reason and clearly glossed over my main point and started going on irrelevant tangents.

As to whether what he said is truly beneficial or not is completely irrelevant to our little back and forth.
So Idk what you mean by quoting me.

He might be. Idk.

I’m just saying that don’t think that because I quoted his post and said I liked it, means I love any sort of attack on you. Personally, that crosses the line of the campfire policy for me, but if his post was generally about people in general instead of super-critical of you specifically, i’d say a lot of people should read that post, see what they think about it, and honestly if it triggers them a bit, that’s probably a sign it strikes a chord to something true and they should reflect on it more than most people.

These

And these ^

Are a bit too personal for me, so I’m quoting you to point out that while I think people need to read them, what I’m NOT saying is OHHHHHH HE BURNED MOURN!!!

No.

No beef with you.

That’s all

Welcome back, @Mourn.

I wanted to make sure you got updated on some things.

First please read this again:

Keep in mind when you post, we realize you have preferences about versions of programs. You’ve posted them once, and once is enough. If you want something changed about a program, please enter a support ticket.

You are welcome to post what versions of programs you are using, as well as your results.

This forum is still not a place for you to post how you think you are at a level 9 and others are not, or any variation thereof.

Also please read @Luther24 posts above. He consistently posts insights on this forum that are worth considering. Please read his posts above again, even if you think he’s at a level 3.

I also want to congratulate you on your current profile quote:

“Your soul aches for struggle. Forgo it at your own peril.”

Thank you for considering the current guidelines and editing your profile in light of that.

6 Likes

[Please do not post antagonistic or taunting meme or gifs.]

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign What do you think about @Salchichon idea of putting Emperor v2 in ZP format for us old users that want an experience that’s more true to what the original Emperor had to offer:

I know I don’t have the authority to tell you or oblige you towards something, but we would be so eternally grateful if y’all did that.

[Please enter a support ticket for your request regarding Emperor.]

3 Likes