Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v2

I understand, but it’s actually very unlikely that we’ll change anything from experimental to production. I’m just keeping the door open just in case, but I’d rather not change anything, because then we’d have to test those changes too.

4 Likes

You still need rest days. The recon will creep up on you and then hit really hard.

6 Likes

So, what are we waiting for? :slight_smile:

Since the script hits harder, would you recommend that we extend our washout period? Say from 5 days to 7 days?

@SaintSovereign

Couple questions when you have a moment.

If you do turn the experimental into the primary build how long before the original ZP option is no longer available for customs?

Alternatively if we do get customs in current ZP build will there be a way to upgrade at a discount to the new build or full price?

Probably pretty quick. We tend not to hold on to older technologies anymore.

If the experimental becomes the production build, you’ll be able to use the ZP discounted rebuild link to upgrade.

8 Likes

If possible , can you give your comment on this video and concept what’s your opinion ?

The vid is 42 second
Titled : Bashar on subconscious and conscious mind

My initial thoughts on a thirty second micro loop of emperor experimental.

Very cerebral- felt a ton of energy in my head.
Insane focus and productivity-zero resistance
felt like I was on a smart drug
had a team meeting that felt like a waste of time
starting working during the meeting and still tracking and following everything said
I did speak a few times with total conviction and confidence
very much in the ‘Emperor Flavor’ -not personal and to the point, ‘roll up’ high level, clear, and precise.

The meeting in friction with my own drive and push felt somewhat draining and my
productivity and drive kept up-but my clarity, precision, total lack of distraction started to drop
as I become pretty tired after I got off.

My thoughts so far is I love elements of this- the ‘state effect’ like mind blowingly wonderful, powerful
my work was insanely effective and easy in limited time
it feels like a whammy though
way stronger and then a bit of a crash
at only 30 seconds I would have some concern for listening to 3-5 minutes or getting the full script in.

Felt way more focus driven and one direction, so not sure on the other elements of Emperor.

3 hours later I feel it’s hard to do meaningful work that requires more thought/ processing. Which is usually not the case until 5 hours in for me

5 Likes

So it’s been a while since I had Emperor in my stack and I looked into the mirror today and ngl I forgot how bulky Emperor makes me look :joy: still got this on a 30 sec loop

5 Likes

So recon is basically just delayed until you “have time for it”?

I can live with that :wink:

It explains my experience. Because then the 7min are still too tough right now, that recon/overexposure shot into me days later. I guess it’s just overexposure. I dont feel it initially, but it comes back later.

Will slowly build up from 3 minutes as you do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all, so I can’t run emperor exp along with libertine?

I’m currently doing microloops of libertine and it’s going great, I want to stack this emperor version with it.

What yall think?

Do it, do a journal here with the changes you notice and if something too intense (in a bad way) happens, better take more rest days and ask questions here.

1 Like

I ran another 30 seconds
yesterday and gave an awesome presentation
I was being uncertain in my last minute preparation and then a clarity overcome me and a confidence I didn’t need it all figured out. It went really really well.

Today
I find myself ‘hating’ my job, my life, and thinking its all a waste of time. Really wanting out in a way I have not felt in a while, as I have been more and more loving what I am up to.

Also some really stiff/tightness in my back and pain there, enormous sense of anger.
Feeling hungry and off very early in the day.
All of this is unusual for me not sure if connected or not to EmperorX

Edit: I should note I run Paragon on Sunday Night and I actually been experiencing minor back pain since then-perhaps recon

6 Likes

I had similar feelings regarding the whole hating life, hating job, questioning my existence. This was after 2 weeks of running emperor, and in that time, two sessions of the new experimental. So it caught up quick.

But, I also realized if there is anything that’s going to move me that much, or make me quite literally feel like such shit, and the turmoil was real, then there is no clearer indication that the sub is doing something.

The one piece of solace I found through this process recently is after reading @Luther24 journal. He made a post some time last week that resonated with me deeply. If you start a sub, make sure to stick with it for some time instead of constantly hopping. That’s the only way you’ll really see the benefit of what the sub is doing.

So, I’ve set myself a fixed runtime for this sub, or any updated variations, and I am going to see it through and tell myself I love the pain, cuz I’m a masochist.

And I’m sure it’s going to be so much fun!!! And yes, that last statement is dripping with sarcasm if it wasn’t already abundantly clear.

4 Likes

Lol, yeah Emperor is a beast

1 Like

I’ve run Emperor or Emperor variants for about 2 years.
I had experienced the feeling of hating my life and needing to move on previously during recon from Emperor and it’s been a very long time since I’ve experience that.
I was surprised to see them resurface from the experimental

3 Likes

Some more thoughts on EmperorX

I will say my anger was very strong today
I kept getting more and more back pain the more upset I was.
And then when I would release it, in conversation / conflict or
tapping I found the pain lessened.

I was very able to control the anger though.
People and woman gave me incredible respect today, but the usual sexual vibe I have between woman was completely gone

We sure this is not Emperor Black lol (edit: this is joke)

Whatever the case I had to be very conscious to be nice, which was easy as my attitude and energy were searing.
My totally in my own world and self confidence was very high-
Lots and lots of thoughts of business success.
I’m running a business development project for the firm I’m at and kept looking totally crush it
while pivot into my development as my own entity rather than research for the firm.

Since the experimental loop I’m driven to complete things in a way that is maniacal and a little hard to handle.

so far at two 30 second loops over 24 hours its clear Emperor X is MUCH stronger effects. It seems less balanced than previous Emperor ZP for me , meaning its drive to sexual/social ratio seems heavily favored towards drive and
less able to integrate meaning the strength of it’s elements are a strong contrast to how I move through my life normally and somewhat destabilizing

I can’t argue with the confidence, drive and the overall Emperor-ness of it though

I always take a bit to acclimate on newer tech so despite some concerns will continue to test.

The physical sensations/recon that seem to be coming from it are pretty intense too.

8 Likes

It isn’t Emperor Black. Asked and answered :wink:

1 Like

It’s not.

1 Like

Really

That’s exactly how I been feeling lately. Bored with everything except work. I got sick last 2 days and tried to “rest” I can’t do it man.

2 Likes