Luther's Khan/Spartan/RICH journal

Woke up this morning and just felt like a total badass. These feelings are too strong it’s like I wake up on morphine. Once you get through the healing/recon, you just feel incredible.

4 Likes
1 Like

Yesterday was crazy… LOL.

Way too many things happened and I don’t feel like typing right now but I’m a wizard lol

My face is permanently like this for today :relaxed:

all is love and god is good

I’ll get this journal entry out of the way now so I don’t have to later LOL.

Yesterday was a long night.

I was in role since 7pm and I was having too much fun. Like I mean really in role, as in someone offered me a drink later on in the night and I spat it out yelling “Vat is this shit? Where iz my blood??” LMAO. They were talking amongst each other saying “Luther’s lost it” and I was cracking up inside like a maniac lmao. I also scared some young teenager shitless near my friend’s driveway. There were 5 of them playing with fireworks and I just crept up from the darkness behind one of them, he didn’t notice me. I went “Hello…” he turned around confused and I showed my teeth which spooked the poor kid. LMAO.

I was doing all types of shenanigans like this. For most of the time I was with 2 of my “friends”, however they didn’t want to be vampiresses lol… 1 of them was a witch, the other a kitten. We went to a few parties together, just hanging out and having a good time, etc.

I met my other “friend” (the one I mentioned in previous post) who was surrounded by 3 guys when I walked in lol. I couldn’t blame them. When I saw her, I immediately looked around for her sister (Ms. Mysterious) and she was staring right at me when I found her. Her costume was a witch, but like a super adult rated version… very revealing to say the least lol.

Later on, I end up isolating her and found out that she was crazy about me but was pretty much a master at hiding it. I’ve never met a woman in my entire life who was this good at hiding her attraction. I’m actually so impressed that I’m going to reward lol. I was literally 90% sure she was a lesbian after our first encounter. I even hinted it to her sister in clever ways, in hopes of getting some answers about it but I got nothing. I didn’t want to go “hey um so like, is your sister a lesbian?”
because that’s just weird LOL. So I said things like “Your sister looks just like you lol, do you guys have the same interests”. Stuff like that lol.

So fast-forward, when I isolated her, she started to become “normal” as in typical signs and indicators of attraction. Gazing long into my eyes, smiling at me, blushing, laughing at everything I say, flirting, etc. This will sound insane but part of me was kind of disappointed but at the same time I was super on guard. In my mind, I was thinking “If she’s that good at hiding her attraction, I wonder how good she is at faking her attraction”. I had that initial skepticism/confusion but it eventually got better. I was just constantly pushing the limit and using everything in my arsenal. Ended up having a really hot make-out session but no sex lol. Today I texted her going “I hope you still have that costume, if you know what I mean.”

She replied “Oh. I have something better.”

So now I’m in suspense LOL.

I still think something is up with her, as I have to follow my initial gut instinct. My plan is to get to the bottom of everything and I know exactly how to do that… the same way I get the truth from every other woman I date. That’s a secret though, hahaha.

But yeah, that’s 50% of my Halloween in a nutshell. The other 50%, the stuff I’ve been anticipating and manifesting for weeks… I don’t think I can put in this online journal because it’s just too much. It’ll likely scare people and shit LMAO. I have to be mindful of random people who read this stuff

9 Likes

You didn’t ask me… but LOL.

This is 42 seconds of semantics. It’s all semantics.

When we say that the subconscious mind is “below” the conscious mind, we are talking about it as in, it’s deep and beneath your conscious awareness.

This is extremely basic and simple stuff. For example, the study of Hypnosis is all about the subconscious mind and involves entering deeper states.

Definition of Deep: extending far down from the top or surface.

So you’re going below the conscious mind to access a deeper part of you. That’s why we use the word “below”… because it’s deeper and below your conscious awareness.

All of this is just common sense based on the English language. Everyone gets it.

Bashar is proposing the the idea that saying it’s “beneath” or “below” your conscious awareness somehow gives the impression that your conscious mind is in “charge”… which makes absolutely zero sense.

Everyone knows how vastly in “charge” the subconscious mind is and how much more powerful it is than the conscious mind. With that knowledge, we still refer to it as being below the conscious awareness and as part of a deeper extension of the mind.

So I don’t understand Bashar’s argument in a practical manner.

What Bashar is doing in that video, is the equivalent of trying to be a “smartass”. We all encounter kids like this in school. Everyone is on the same page and then 1 kid tries to play with semantics and words in an “aha moment” type of way, to create a new way of looking at things.

Creativity is good, however. Does that new way of looking at things offer something more than the standard way of looking at it?

Ask yourself the question: What does Bashar’s alternative view, realistically offer.

Also ask yourself, if what it offers is profoundly beneficial enough to switch to, despite the mental effort required in re-configurating the current standard modus of understanding. The moment that it doesn’t, is when you’re dealing with overcomplication for the sake of one’s ego. Also known as the person in the classroom who’s trying to be a smartass.

New Age gurus love to play with semantics because it’s NLP to make them seem like they know “more” or that they’re somehow more “wise”… but yet it realistically offers nothing. It automatically creates appeal to authority and puts them in the position of an “expert” which allows them to have more influence over gullible and disempowered people. This is overwhelmingly prevalent in the “spiritual” market/realm because nothing is tangible… it’s all ideological. This is extremely effective to the average, gullible person for various reasons. It’s the same type of NLP and manipulation that cult leaders use.

You can often smell out spiritual incongruence when the individual starts speaking like a supernatural being, guru, sage or monk.

The person who actually knows their shit, knows how to convey it in a way that can be digested and easily understood without complication - which is by itself a testament to them truly knowing their shit.

Of course this is all my opinion lol.

Putting this in my journal because it’s sort of related to congruence/incongruence LOL thanks!

Have a good day

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing your perspective , actually I love to read for everyone on the forum

This is a complete video it’s longer 7m but it’s not about semantics so I would like you to watch it and give your opinion even if you think it’s still about semantics . But he refer to smth else .

This is the diagram he refers to

1 Like

He’s conflating the deeper/below aspect of the subconscious mind and how we approach it in relation to the conscious mind - with Low vibration and Low Frequency.

Do you not understand how that’s semantics? He’s making a connection that nobody does.

As a matter of that, this is a distortion of what Low Vibration and Low Frequency actually means.

Low Vibration/Frequency means less evolved in consciousness.

We approach the subconscious mind as being below and deep, etc as a way of easily comprehending it in relation to the conscious mind.

That understanding itself doesn’t have anything to do with perceiving the subconscious mind as having a lower vibration/frequency than the conscious mind.

That’s completely different.

2 Likes

I’ve watched the video before and I’ve seen the chart before, lol I’m no stranger to Bashar.

I’m saying that in the video:

He’s taking our English language of how we use “deeper, below, etc”’ in regards to the subconscious mind and saying that when we approach the subconscious mind like that… because of the (hierarchical, lesser, and low) semantics of that type of approach (all of which he is projecting)… we are assuming that the subconscious mind is Low Vibration and Low Frequency.

He’s completely playing with semantics, in my opinion.

2 Likes

I see what he saying In a different way , he says that to discover your negative belief you don’t need to be saddened , depressed or a bad mood . But you will see your negative beliefs when you raise your vibration because the subconscious mind is a high vibration not a low one and he agrees with your statement in these videos .

Is there a practical example of that somewhere?

An instance where someone saw their negative belief by raising their vibration?

How did they raise their vibration? Also, what negative beliefs did they see?

You can answer these questions from your life experience and you already know the answer :wink: .

1. Person A has negative beliefs.
  2. Person A listens to subliminal to clear negative beliefs.
  3. Person A experiences recon, as negative beliefs are brought to surface and cleared.

Example: Someone who has negative beliefs about money and listens to EOG Stage 1.

See how simple it is.

Now… notice how I didn’t need to mention vibration, frequency, make fancy charts or make 7
minute videos based on vague semantics of really not much of anything practical and clearly applicable to real life.

Crazy isn’t it? Lol

3 Likes

Because you don’t know , not because they have no value in the equation

Although you didn’t make fancy charts , you also didn’t explain the mechanism of subliminal and recon . (Again because you don’t know what in these subs ) alot of missing and needed information
When you mentioned subs and recon .

Between first version of subs here where it ranked high in reconciliation compared to the latest tech with little reconciliation . Is there any relationship between (decreased recon = mostly good mood ) and increased efficiency of the subs .

Correct me if I’m wrong here because this is how I see it.

Bashar is telling people that if they want to discover their subconscious beliefs then they must raise their vibration and expand, etc.

Mine and I think 99% of people’s takeaway is: “how do I raise my vibration”.

How do I readily apply that?

Is it a shift in thinking? Do I start thinking positive? Do I start focusing on positive things only?
How do I raise my vibration and expand so that I can discover my subconscious beliefs?

Here’s the thing, lol.

What Bashar is suggesting, is at the very least a shift in conscious approach or a shift in conscious thinking (positive thinking).

Neither of those work.

In fact, the only way to actually raise your vibration is by shifting your subconscious beliefs themselves. So he’s talking in circles. You can’t readily apply anything he’s saying lol, it’s basically a whole bunch of nothing.

High Vibration is about your belief systems, more than your emotions/thoughts. You can’t just suddenly raise your vibration.

This is why I don’t believe in “just raise your vibration bro” because it’s nothing more than positive thinking. It’s incongruence which can be absolutely deadly towards growth.

For example: Some people who are always overly kumbaya have some vicious tendencies. They’re conniving because they haven’t addressed their shadow self LOL. I had a family member who was a Reiki healer, you know all positivity and whatnot. Instagram page full of “high vibration” right… They ended up stealing money from the entire family… everyone was shocked lol. When incongruent people are put to the test, their shadow selves immediately come forth like demons. It’s like the Joker says in the The Dark Knight, something like

“When the chips are down, these… these civilized people, they’ll eat each other”.

Just swap civilized with “high vibration” LMAO.

You see, this is where things like congruence matters.

Can high vibrations potentially increase efficiency of the subs? Yes, without a doubt. That’s what High Flow Factor is all about… it’s having a subconscious internal framework that is higher in vibration (more evolved in consciousness).

Some of my craziest manifestations occurred when I felt like complete shit LOL.

When healing for example, you’re always going to have face dark parts of yourself. You’re always going to have to let go of negative emotions that may be inside you and that involves facing them so that you can release them.

This is the mature reality of healing, it’s not all sunshine and flowers.

Let me know if we’re on the same page. If not, then it’s cool as it’s just a friendly discussion. All of this is just my opinion anyways lol.

4 Likes

Took the day off today and I’ve been fooling around as well as procrastinating LMAO. Extremely unproductive day but it’s okay. The fun is over Luther, time to get back to the money game. Even though Polyphia is one of my favorite bands, I don’t like listening to them that much because I start wanting to learn how to play the guitar… and I don’t have time for that shit LOL.

What else do I write here, random thoughts:

Might drop Khan because it’s getting slightly boring. Maybe that’s WANTED effects lol. I was considering Stark but I don’t like fame, it scares me. I like to be under the radar lol. Being with my family, friends, women and doing what I want in peace undisturbed. Stark is too much attention for me and I don’t use social media. No Stark for me.

Might do Emperor HOM, or even try out this Emperor experimental.

I don’t care about status anymore or raising my status.

Just want to be able to buy whatever I want, whenever I want and have fun. Can’t do that right now so I guess that’s the goal. Everything else is… optimal. LOL.

I have no trouble getting women and I’m healthy. I’m socially skilled. It’s all enough.

I don’t know about Spartan anymore because, I don’t know. Working out feels amazing and I’ll keep doing it but I’m not super invested in building my physique. It’s all just meh, I mean as long as I’m healthy and decently fit.

I’m in super “meh” mode right now LOL. Meh this post.

I’m looking ahead right now. My plan is to reach my wealth goals and then have fun for a while… then I’m likely going back to… exploring consciousness and the spirituality type of shit. Either that or I’ll just focus on enhancing every area of life to be more fun. It’s already fun as hell but I don’t know. Why are we even here?

Is life this simple? Health, Wealth, Romance, Spirituality? Am I doing it right? LOL.

Tomorrow is a day off as well, but no way in hell is it going to be like today LOL.

Starting stack tomorrow probably will be something like:
Emperor Exp
Rich Exp
and fuck it I might just get Diamond. That sub always scared me lowkey because I have no problem pleasuring my partners. It’s almost like I already have the description manifested so the idea of running it and taking it further is almost scary like I don’t know what will happen. I also always avoided it in the past because of the “sex addict” stuff. I don’t know… I’m feeling antsy for something new or maybe I’m just in recon unknowingly -gasp-.

Going to go cut some watermelon and… do… stuff. I’m actually totally out of it today due to what occurred last night lol. I knew I would be, that’s why I took today and tomorrow off in advanced LMAO.

Partner is watching some tv show on the laptop, I might go and harass her. Might go for a run or do a gym run. Yeah, I don’t think I’ve ever journaled like this before, hahahahaha.

Anywho

5 Likes

You gonna start an agency? :wink:

1 Like

What about EOG?

1 Like

1 Like