Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v2

Thats it !!

1 Like

If you’re referring to what Alpha said, I assume he’s saying that there’s no such thing as ‘should’. What someone should or should not do.

3 Likes

Um ok lol dumb comment honestly but to each their own

:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Come on, everyone. Be nice.

6 Likes

Sorry just thought it was a dumb comment that could have been left out of the convo but i’ll admit when i am wrong

@Alphamale I apologize

1 Like

Cmn
I am not the one to receive an apology
There is no need I guess :thinking:.
Today I was curious why saint and fire don’t release other titles in the experimental format. Then I told myself that they know best.
After all they offer immense value to us.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign please release Khan

1 Like

Because it’s a lot of work that we’d have to do again if we decide that this will be ZP v2. I’d have to rebuild everything a second time with the final scripting.

11 Likes

That gonna be hella lot of work, damn.

2 Likes

Any other titles to be released with this build?

Will ZP v2 have any changes to the actual scripting

1 Like

What conclusions did you reach to after observing all the testimonies of this experimental build? I observed less recon and for sure consequently faster results. What I observed from your words, is that the results are also more tailored to user subconscious mind.

2 Likes

Wicked so V2 will be even more potent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paragon and Mogul today. Then we’ll re-evaluate. It’s looking like this will become v2, but I want to get more feedback on permanence. So far, that looks good also.

14 Likes

Yeah!! I have that one on my stack… Im gonna post results on my journal.

1 Like

Nice man, waited for Paragon, so that one (tomorrow) will re-enter my stack. Mogul maybe, maybe not… it is not easy with so many tempting choices. need to run the custom with Virtue Series Temptation more often :wink:

WDYM you skip a money manifestation sub like RICH on v2??? That seems like a missed opportunity :slight_smile:

That is the reason why I wait and not do a custom as experimental. I might get it, it might work nice, then a few weeks later is the next technology jump and the custom is “old” (still working though) and I feel I need to re-do it. So I better don’t create a custom and just continue with store titles or experimentals while combining with an “old” ZP v1 custom. Luxury problems.

2 Likes

Btw what does version 2 or a more powerful (accepted by the subconscious) ZP mean for washout days between “switching subs” or “changing stack”? Any indication?

2 Likes

IMO maybe more exposure will be allowed in recommendations.