Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v2

I understand this point. However, I never have seen any clarifications regarding if a XXX Core in Qstore, with the same name of Main Store title contains all the script of Main title.
This had been more confusing since producers had said that the old “module” frame does not apply to Q or ulterior developments.

2 Likes

Still very much in process. I have not hit my wealth goals, but I am making more than I was making when I first started running it.

I’m taking a step back to concentrate on my ability to create wealth structures. And taking a further step back from that to align my building and creating projects with my nature, my purpose, and my values.

3 Likes

Yes. The core contains the entire script. That’s why we limit them.

15 Likes

Thank you for the response. This topic deserves it own Q/A topic.

1 Like

How many cores for the zpe/ voice embedded update?

1 Like

Consider it done, mate.

1 Like

@AnswerGroup With all the new and the updated titles that have highly appealing copy and scripting (congrats on that!) , are you working on the release of an upgraded version of emperor too?

7 Likes

While not exactly an upgrade (it’s an artisanal title with different goals), this would be the closest to what you mean.

As of right now, no, we aren’t focused on upgrading Emperor - however, with ZPv3 all titles would get upgraded.

16 Likes

When you say this, do you mean the scripting will be upgraded as well to reflect the latest learning’s in the best practice of HOW to write a script?

EG the recent discovery of manifesting positive experiences to better solidify new beliefs

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

How would Emperor mix with Genesis in a custom or even just run seperately?

I believe the iconic Emperor ZP V2 deserves to receive a MAX Out of all ZP V2 power as the new titles.

It will be a very interesting experiment for all Emperor’s User’s…

Why not?

8 Likes

The description you wrote does not necessarily defines power or influence in there. It surely has it’s effects. But on Khan you actively engage with people, socialize with them, build connections. So that in the future you can use their resources. On emperor you are just like:don’t mess with me and I want nothing for free. On Khan you USE that dominance as explicitly said in the sales page.
Khan is much more chill than emperor and maybe even ditch some confrontations for the sake of social power.
Run Khan and you will know that what real power and influence over people is. Just lile you did not know before Emperor.

2 Likes

Noooo not in that sense😂
Just run it man

1 Like

Khan IS more in touch with his feminine side. But only when necessary. The feminine charm of khan can a secondary thing, JUST WHEN BEING MASCULINE DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE GOAL. Nowadays being purely masculine ends you up in jail. Even EB which is mostly pure masculinity is for solitude, if you try to achieve khan goals with EB. You’d be in serious problem.
There is an objective of Khan which talks about developing an incredible sense of dominance which let’s you get anything you desire. Meaning even sometimes being diplomatic and feminine. Khan is something beutiful.
If you want pure ancient masculinity, run EB.

4 Likes

If possible, are you able to share your experiences with this custom? Not necessarily the tangible outcomes but the thought process and actions that came about as a result.

Thinking of the Be > Do part of the Be > Do > Have formula.

1 Like

Started my 3rd cycle last week (of 3 sub stack) with Emperor as the core, and want to comment on how surprised I was with the sexual scripting in this sub (because I may have assumed it would be overshadowed by the other goals)…

“New position unlocked,” was what she said after she stopped spasming. She’s kind of a nerd. :laughing:

All I did was not stifle any impulses that came up while we were in the middle of things, and that led us on an adventure.

Ok, that’s as PG as I can keep it…don’t sleep on this sub for improving your sex life alongside the other areas.

19 Likes

Muay Thai is alot more practical than Krav Maga. If you get pretty good at muay Thai and add in some grappling you’d be very well equipped in any physical altercation . There is alot more to fighting than tactical aggression .

1 Like

There’s always Kali

I train boxing mostly but used to train in an mma gym that heavily favored kickboxing . But you have to realize something fighting is a thinking mans game which even though it has a significant physcial element . You must focus only on the mental aspect if you want to become actually dangerous .

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like