Main Disc. Thread - Emperor Fitness ZP

Users reported that that whilst running certain stages of EF they began to take what they eat more seriously and stopped eating junk food.

Are your challenges mainly eating habits ?

By the way i have been there when you feel like shit you begin binging on all kinds of crap.

Did you ever give spartain ago ? i think you did but i cannot remember. It has a strong will power component to it.

2 Likes

Probably, which is also why once ramadan is over (next week), I’m gonna do a big transformation :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m just 1 day into my latest ZP rotation, of Emperor, QL (now ST3) and Sanguine. I think I’ll get EF for the next rotation, and replace Sanguine with EF2. I can pop some extra GABA, L-theanine, or kava if need be.

Yes, mostly eating. I haven’t tried Spartan yet. I’m trying not to buy a lot of subliminals to be honest :sweat_smile: I hope to be one of the few members that hasn’t bought more than 4 subliminals, because we can only listen to 3 max, so I don’t want to put myself in a place where it’s hard to decide which ones I want to use.

So for now, I’m strictly listening to Emperor Fitness.

I find that SubClub journies are best with 1 Subliminal.

Plus, when I read that @friday spent over $2,000 on customs alone, that kind of scared me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A little strange to see nothing here over a month. With physical shifting in wanted hyped up, I thought more would try to see how EF ST4 fares.

I’m just finishing up my washout from my latest Emperor/QL4 stack. Next up will be EF.

My stack plan:

• Emperor
  • Emperor Fitness ST1
  • Emperor Fitness ST2

Height: 74.8"/190cm
Current weight: 196lbs @ 15% bodyfat
Current workouts per week: 0 :sweat_smile:

My goal: 180-185lbs @ 10% bodyfat
Goal workouts per week: 1-3 (looking at Body By Science/SuperSlow)

I’m restarting 16/8 IF, and returning to strict (clean, cyclical) keto. I have looked into the carnivore diet as @Lion suggested long ago, but personally I don’t feel well at all when I don’t eat enough veggies. Regardless of the benefits I may achieve by doing it, I do not believe I would tolerate it enough to actually keep it up more than a day.
On a whim I did do OMAD after a 22h fast yesterday, but I think that’s a bit ambitious so I’ll start with the 16/8 and work back up to it. :wink:

And… I believe an order of some peptides and SARMs is in my near future as well… for my lab rat, of course. I’ve done my homework, I’m comfortable enough with the safety/risk profile.

My biohacked Emperor Fitness journal

@Invictus et al… thoughts on this stack and goal?

5 Likes

I recently heard that doing a carnivore diet along with fruits and honey is good for testosterons. Will have to try it when I get back to that diet.

Am doing OMAD now and after 3 weeks of breaking the fast once in a while by snacking, i am finally able to do it.

I even had a physically intensive day today without breaking my 24 hour fast. My body has adjusted I guess.

PS: fasting is good for anti-aging.

3 Likes

Isn’t the increase test coming from the carnivore diet is because of the fat content. From what I read was since your eating more fats because it’s a mostly all meat diet, your test goes up so then can’t you just have a normal diet with increased fats in it to achieve the same result?

2 Likes

It’s the cholesterol the food leads to your body making. The cholesterol bump aids in T production.

1 Like

Yes. But fruits and honey increase it even more I guess. I can only confirm after I try it but it will not be any time soon though.

I know that the carnivore diet isn’t for vegetables and fruits (among other things) but am just reporting what I heard a couple of carnivore dieters reported.

Put in “carnivore diet fruits honey” on youtube and you get a few interesting perspectives. There are other advantages too.

1 Like

New journal:

2 Likes

We must revive this journal Emperor Fitness is one of the best subs I’ve ever used :joy:

3 Likes

Agree lets here more about EF.

I am curious has anyone done any blood tests before or after prolonged listening to EF. I am curious as what the results show as EF could help those who are suffer from low testosterone.

EMP FIT ST1 IS FREAKING AMAZING!

Just for reference, i rarely get quick results with subs. I usually get my first results around the second week. This is also why most of my reviews are after 3 months of continuous use, before that i just dont have much to talk about. Now this changed with ST1 of emp fit.

I played a loop of this sub for 5 minutes in the morning. During that time i noticed a ton of shivers going down my body and things like that. I immediatly afterwards ordered my creatin and protein shake supplements to use in the future.

A few hours after the loop i went to the bouldergym to climb for a bit. Here is where the real magic started to show itself. Out of nowhere i started:

• climbing above my grade despite not having bouldered for most of the entire vacation
  • i felt completely confortable on the wall, wich is very unlike me
  • i took things more slowly rather than continuously using explosive kovement like usual.

I actually started feeling very confortable on the wall very quickly, with very intuitive movements and quickly able to correct the mistakes i was making. This is very unlike me, and the fact that this happened after not bouldering for 2 weeks. This sub is freaking insane.

Also, im really feeling genuine excitement about working out. Where spartan pushed me to workour sporadicly throughout the day, with empfit its pushing me more to make a consistent schedule and time to workout. The fact that i can already tell this only 6 hours after a loop is freaking insane.

I cant yet talk about things like the sleep module, but this sub has already really impressed me!

11 Likes

Great result but we will see after some time. This can be the effect of “honeymoon period”.
I got something similar with Spartan. After the first run, it was amazing, after that the results were not that obvious.

1 Like

Were you not getting results after the first run ? Did you overload and end up in the land of recon ? you might want to give 1 to 2 days break before a repeat listening.

Results from Emperor Fitness ZP ST3 so far:

• PR after PR. I’ve never been so strong. I will just say some of the biggest PR I’ve made from it. Incline Dumbbell Press 80lbs for 10 reps, Standing Shoulders Press 80 lbs for 10 reps, Squats 180lbs for 12 reps.

• A lot more defined and veiny. Like whenever I go the gym and check my arms I see veins everyone and it’s crazy because I haven’t seen them before.

• More muscle (Can confirm this with the scale) so far I gained 1.8lbs of pure muscle mass (Give or take not sure how accurate the scale would be)

• Healthy eating, yes I eat in a calorie surplus however I don’t crave fast food instead I crave foods I have at hoe and that have the nutrients I need.

• Higher testosterone, higher thyroid and higher GH.

• Might be taller but that might be because of my custom.

• Leaner even thought I’m a calorie surplus

• Body looks more aesthetic and I’m starting to have 3D defined delts.

• Higher libido

• Deeper voice (Fluctuates depending on the day)

• Increase confidence and feeling more masculine

• Sharper mind includes better memory and focus

• Increase drive, motivation and energy similar to when I used Emperor

All I can say for a fitness guy like me who’s been training for 3 years Empfit ST3 has been working on me as if I’ve been taking steroids or have been on TRT :wink:

9 Likes

Excellent results.

1 Like

I just had a blood test before starting EF ST1…I will do again after completing EF ST4
Lets SEE

3 Likes

I was 174cm but 2 days before I got measurement by my trainer & I was like 179 cm…I mean wtf…I was running Khan for like months all stages

3 Likes