Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

I just decided I am dropping Dragon Reborn for now and running strictly Emperor Black for now. I have so much I need to do and the singular focus will be amazing and necessary
Running this I get literally everything done. Even things I don’t want to or feel like doing become easy

9 Likes

@James : You’re killing it! Congrats. :muscle:

giphy (1)

7 Likes

Who am I really?
I say or think I am the strongest, that I am destined for greatness, if not so arrogantly upon my tongue, then I surely at the very least, feel it unconsciously. That I am someone accustomed to dominance.

DOMINANCE, DOMINANCE, DOMINANCE.
MIGHT.
CUNNING. POWER. CONTROL. SOVEREIGNTY. DOMINION. SUPREME CONFIDENCE. OVERWHELMING CHARISMA.

That I will only listen to dominance/alpha subliminals, as that is who I am, at my core, through and through. That in my 3 month run with Emperor ZP, this was confirmed, that apparently, “to ZP you cannot lie”. And I could hear my subconscious whispering back to me “You are truthful in your claims of having a disposition that is accustomed towards power, control and dominion. It is they, who are weak.”.

And with Emperor Black, this is being explored, yet again, was it because this time it’s so much deeper? Was I a fraud? My hunch, is no, rather, Emperor Black is making sure that I TRULY know that whilst I have the ability to be both gentle, loving, kind AND cold, ruthless, powerful, my true disposition… is that of POWER. And SOVEREIGNTY.

I crave to have a mafia-like inner circle. (I am a very social person, but it’s always at my own pace, or from the position of power)

But anyway… letting Emperor Black dig and unfold the truth before my eyes… Oh right, I was born powerful, but then I was guilt tripped into being “gentle”.

Power. Dominance. Status. Strength. Authority. Charisma. Confidence. Leadership. Wisdom. DOMINION.

I guess this is the true core of my being. Through and through.

I don’t care if I’m alienated or separated from society due to immense growth or obsession with growth. I WANT to be a monster. This isn’t something borne out of trauma, I can’t be traumatized in the sense that it will hold me back, I WILL gaze into the abyss of my traumas, unflinchingly (I already have, countless times).

I was born… just this edgy.

And a lot of other extremely personal, but mind blowing manifestations of internal changes, they’re incredibly symbolic so I don’t think anyone would really understand…

This is hitting differently: Epic Persian battle music - At the Gates of Babylon - YouTube

I can see it, I can transform whole civilizations with my energy.

12 hours later

very light reconciliation in the background due to being ‘molded’
constantly nudged to go out of my comfort zone, to say whatever i please, to whoever i please
constantly acting on ALL of these.

i believe i am immune to heavy “in ur face” reconciliation, due to extreme openness to the truth, reconciliation in general just doesn’t feel like reconciliation, more like “unfolding”, due to extreme alignment with the truth

starting to find out, i really, REALLY, love socialization. just a different form of socialization, socialization from the perspective of the one in charge, in control, the supreme leader. mundane formalities are intolerable however.

5 Likes

Weldone Brother :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From my journal:

Each day EB:ToG is sinking deeper and deeper into my psyche and although I’ve never thought I could be really dominant and lead this is how this sub in changing me. However, it’s not the traditional alpha mindset and just leadership based on dominating others it’s more about strong self-leadership, moral attitude and wise kindness that people can sense in me and see and that inspires them to respond to me in the way that I can easily tell that it’s true leadership based on respect and admiration I’m getting. That’s what I’ve always secretly desired and that’s what I truly deserve.

5 Likes

We are happy to see your growth @Inevitable. As long as you keep the dominance off the forum and in your life, it is fine.

The reason why am mentioning this is because we have had several characters in the past who have tried to assert dominance on fellow forum members. They are not here any more since the forum won’t support such power games. In your life you can do with the subliminals what you will and deal with the consequences since it is your life. But we have certain standards for the forum based on our Campfire Policy.

These subliminals are meant to be used as tools for self-improvement, to help others and to encourage each other. Hope to see you in that capacity. Keep going :muscle:.

20 Likes

@Inevitable

It sounds like if you’re really thinking that they’re a bit “soft” for you, there’s a couple of things you can do.

If they’re just not hitting hard enough, maybe EB:ToG might be suited to you in a custom that’s at an increased power level?

I’m not sure if you’re talking about the subliminal itself being “soft” or if it’s not enough dominance scripting for you. Increased power levels would only help if you’re referring to the subliminal itself.

If you’re looking to add an additional layer of darkness, there’s a few things that I’d say might be helpful for you.

Add in Power Can Corrupt to your stack

which is much more directly about power and the use/avoidance of manipulation to accumulate more power (based off Robert Greene’s 48 laws of power).

Add Ascension Chamber for conscious guidance of the stack

to figure out how you might be able to create a subliminal experience forged by your consciousness to be more in line with what you’re looking for. (doesn’t take up a spot in your stack, it’s considered a “fourth” title.)

Consider the definition of “revenge” vs. the definition of “dominance.”

This is just one interpretation, but one definition is that revenge is more like being close to someone else’s level, and needing to get back at them, hurt them in order to feel good, dominate them in order to feel powerful. Revenge is actually trumping someone that has trumped you, in order to go back from a lower state of any hierarchy (personal or societal/ one-to-one or group) to a higher state of hierarchy as compared to that person. In order to be in a revenge frame of thinking, you need to first (consciously or subconsciously) admit that you are in fact lower than the person and need to take conscious action resulting in their submission, in order to be restored to a higher status in the hierarchy.

Revenge thinking, most importantly, is characterized by one’s need to have another feel a certain state or take a certain action in order to validate the revenge-doer… meaning… if you need to “dominate” other people to feel dominant, there may be too much reliance on others, which is actually not true dominance, but an admission that you’re lower on the status hierarchy than others (read: revenge-thinking).

DOMINANCE, in one of many possible interpretations, is being so far and above others that you don’t even consider them, they look up at you, but you don’t look down on them. You don’t realize they exist. Every peasant knows the Emperor’s name… but the Emperor often forgets there’s even peasants.

Dominating others is lesser than dominating yourself. If you’re going to dominate others, then at least choose to test your dominance in a field worthy of proving dominance in. Man is mere and man is mortal, so, why bore yourself trying to live worrying about the dominance of petty men (and women) when you can enter a field filled with other people also obsessed with dominance to see if you really are as dominant as you’d like to be, or if you only like to put yourself in easy to win encounters where other people are weaker than you, which would be a sign that it’s not that you want to be dominant, just that you like dominating others.

The easiest way to test that would be to go to the most competitive domains in the world, and try and be the best at one of them. THAT is dominance. Could be sports, competition, but in my personal opinion nothing is more competitive than business, because more people are competing for money and attention and respect for their brand than every other sport on the planet combined. I’m never going to respect you for dominating every day schmucks. I don’t give a hoot if the barista at starbucks is afraid of you OR if she wants to have sex with you on the spot. That’s just some every day schmuck. Here’s what I want to know… when you walk into a room full of the best people in the world at something and say you deserve to be in that room with them, do they respect you, or do they laugh you out of the room? And if they TRY to laugh you out of the room, do you run with your tail tucked between your legs or do you show them up and EARN your place at that table, taking over the spot of whoever used to sit there.

Don’t believe me? That’s exactly how prison dynamics work. An alpha becomes Prison Boss and nobody fucks with him, until a new alpha comes in and kicks the living crud out of the old alpha, to show everyone else that he’s really the most dominant. The man wanting to be alpha doesn’t pick on the runts. He doesn’t insult the guy spooning out lunch for the day. He walks right up to the biggest baddest guy in the holding cell and kicks his ass while everyone else is watching.

And even that is a lesser goal than having complete and utter dominion over yourself and accomplish anything you put your mind to faster than anyone else could accomplish the same goal. Anything less falls back into others-based and revenge-based thinking, rather than truly being so dominant that you forget lesser mortals even exist.

Add Dominance Modules To a Custom (Normal or Extra Strength)

If you wanted to amplify that dominance factor even further, you could create a custom that looks something like this.

1. Emperor Black (dominance)
  2. Power Can Corrupt (power)
  3. Khan Stage 4 (you are powerful so 2-core rules don’t apply to you)
  4. Inner Circle (get that mafia gurl you deserve it!)

put 4 twice and I’m too alpha to edit all the modules below this one. deal with it.

1. Edge of Danger (dangerous intimidating aura)
  2. Alpha Of Alpha (king of kings, more powerful than other alphas)
  3. Tyrant (powerful mind)
  4. Divine Will (powerful will - your wish is your command)
  5. Aura Of Intensity (pump it up to an 11)
  6. ARES (radical belief in one’s power IS power)
  7. Enchanting Smile (disarm 'em with a killer smile)
  8. Iron Frame (never back down)
  9. Invincible Presence (make 'em piss themselves)
  10. Righteous Ire (know when to use anger to really knock 'em off guard)
  11. Fearsome (“Fearless in the face of death, those who wish to harm you filled with fear.”)
  12. Whispered Power (one word, softly spoken, as powerful as a belted command)
  13. Emperor’s Voice (authority)
  14. Heracles (Physical Strength)
  15. Achilles
  16. Vortexdive Crucible (this and Achilles have a nice “no healing, embrace negativity” mechanism)
  17. Fenrir (most important module in this custom by far)
  18. Lifeblood Fable (Power is others’ perception of your power)
  19. Total Nonchalance (very interesting when combined with Edge Of Danger etc., radiate power without doing anything) ((24 modules because you can handle it, right?)
  20. The Forge (extreme challenge to forge your power)

Drop EB:ToG altogether?

It’s got NEAR ZERO social scripting. Why would it meet your goals of dominance? Khan ST4 + PCC + GLM + Watching a bunch of Andrew Tate should solve everything you’re looking for.

16 Likes

clapping

12 Likes

Good god! That’s a monster custom

The idea of stacking Emperor Black with Khan Stage 4 or putting them together in a custom sounds badass

3 Likes

Gonna try that stack next month :sunglasses:

2 Likes

no

/24 characters

No need to shout we can all hear you :rofl:

5 Likes

Fascinating how power music manifests from anyone’s consciousness in a uniqe form. For me:

On another note_
Since there is no ZP v2 thread, I recommend @SaintSovereign create one

My scenario:
Today I listened to Emperor Black+Libertine.
Next day rest day
Next day Paragon Complete
Next day rest
Next day Emperor Black+another title, now before listening to my stack in the morning, I was experiencing anxiety. On blooming/rest days I experienced little to no recon, but it hits on a listening day? I wanna know if it’s possible to not have recon on rest day but on the 2nd rest day :thinking:, BTY I am listening to full loops.

@SaintSovereign Can emperor Black advertently or inadvertently cause anti manipulation?

1 Like

One of the funniest lines I’ve ever read on this forum lmfao

3 Likes

Let him be, mate, everyone is where they are on their path. We’ve seen this countless times. On top of that, @Lion kindly explained the campfire policy to him.

Are you listening to EB:ToG as well?

3 Likes

Huuuge congrats @James :blush: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I agree with the IDEA which varuna coveyed, It’s hard to grow by outside influences.
As I know he is not violating any campfire policy, just being brutally honest, I hope he does not try to force dominance on the forum.

I appreciate @Inevitable 's honesty.

2 Likes

Yeah i feel overwhelmed by his dominant vibe :slight_smile:.

Gonna leg it ahhaha.

5 Likes

One of the things about Emperor Black I noticed is the power of my karma, something like the tryrant module.
Like I know this guy is a weirdo, he ATTRACTS people who mock and make fun of him, people do it, but I don’t and ask decently like a father figure. And that guy ends up being kinda my follower, even though he is physically powerful and trained in multiple martial arts, but VERY insecure…
But these insecure guys if you give them more respect they will start mocking you(their shadows creatrle that loop and do everything to actualize it) But I also show my dominance to him and he is careful. Once nearly a physical altercation happened between us and I was so ruthless and made h afraid. He told never ever push and I pushed him again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It is the condescension that members do not appreciate.

Read his posts again to flesh out “What opinion does this poster hold about the members of this forum, and the founders of this company?”

You will understand why prominent members feel it imperative that such unnecessary, unhelpful commentary is halted.

:nerd_face:

10 Likes