Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

It’s truly amazing to see how we’ve both echoed virtually the exact same experience in very similar ways:

I understand the points you make @Malkuth and I do feel that your theory applies to 99% of the subs we have available. But this genuinely feels different. @Davisnwc is doing better at putting it into words, this feeling is definitely not something that is “always already there within you”; it feels very separate. I’ve never watched Morbius so I don’t get the comparison, but that Venom-like infiltration of the mind is a very good comparison.

This was the best way I could describe it:

And to be quite frank, I’m starting to be tired of this guest.

5 Likes

Yes…yes, that’s also a good way to put it as well.

1 Like

Heard a quote this morning that I think kind of embodies some of the monk mode qualities this program embodies:

"Discipline is the ability to choose what you want to do, what matters most to you, even if your emotions are telling to do what you feel like doing. Now if you can feel like doing what you know you want to do, then you have successfully internalised the right mindsets."

5 Likes

Ha… that wording and that phrase

instantly reminded me of one of my favorite bands…

Godspeed You Black Emperor

2 Likes

I believe empB is designed to give you complete control and command over your subconscious mind.

Essentially, a user who uses it will be able to command things to happen consciously, which your subconscious then complies to and makes it happen, changing your external reality.

All that mixed with introspection of one self and going into the darker emotions and thoughts in a fairly safe manner.

This has been my experience so far anyway

6 Likes

Dec 15: I’m fed up of Emperor Black, tired of it, it’s too heavy on the conscious.

Just…one…more…loop…

This may sound odd, but the only sub that’s made me more social than Emperor Black is Stark, and that sub is just obnoxious 24/7 chatterbot in my experience. I’ve been talking so much to people on Emperor Black and thankfully, it’s not just a constant piss-take that Stark was for me.

8 Likes

I did a washout with EB for 4 days. There were some aspects I did not like with this title but I could not understand what. I continue with RoM and my monk custom. Today Christmas party in the village. It is a moment I don’t really, hundreds of people and we have to do some games etc Well, today I felt so social, so at ease with everybody. I did not feel an inch of fear of crowd, anxiety, worry or stress ! nothing ! I felt nothing for the first time in my life !!! I feel FREE ! I felt grounded, totally grounded !!! and a warm energy all over. Being among people I mostly did not know was feeling good !! Now when I thought I have to do some work, I left everybody without feeling ashamed or whatever, just a free man not concerned about what other people think… So now, is it EB only or is it EB and RoM in synergy with my monk custom ? Thank you @Fire and @SaintSovereign !!

3 Likes

In fact if I analyze,it was like I was in a light trance

There is not. Like @Malkuth said, that’s all coming from your method of facing your fears.

7 Likes

More than a little ironic, since this week and last week, I seem to be dealing with manifested challenges myself.

5 Likes

This is really true
The manifestation power of this sub is crazy

Final showdown

This sub feels like a sentient being, it’s messed up.

Ever since I made my intention to cut my cycle short and wash out early, Emperor Black has been clinging onto my psyche for dear life. All I’ve had since are great experiences much closer to my first days on the sub, and here I am still running Emperor Black.

I wonder, should I run it for a 3rd cycle and see what happens? Not sure.

2 Likes

Oh trust me, I really wanted to run GLM instead because of all the things you said in both your previous recommendations and this one.

My problem is that ZP2 has spoiled me, and GLM hasn’t been released to ZP2 yet. I find it grating now to listen to ZP1 files because of how much better their ZP2 counterparts are.

So unless GLM gets released before next Monday (pretty pls @SaintSovereign? :pleading_face:), I’ll need a new gameplan in between. I’m thinking that I should run Paragon instead as a good reset instead.

2 Likes

I feel the a similar way but based on what all generations of ZP have helped me get through thus far, I can’t say I have a preference between any of them.

1 Like

That’s surprising to me, because ZP2 has completely changed my experience of subs. I had great results on ZP1 of course, but ZP2 has been an absolute revelation of the mind (pun intended, and maybe a little too forced :sweat_smile:).

The biggest change has easily been my “flow factor”, where I am significantly more in tune with the inner processes of my consciousness and mind and can detect the changes from subs with so much more speed and accuracy than before. It just does not feel the same anymore when I run a ZP1 sub unfortunately.

8 Likes

Funny thing nobody here seem to be using this subliminal for monk mode.

1 Like

The monks might not be on social media and forums the whole time.

4 Likes

Hey, I tried. I did not expect Emperor Black to lead me down the rabbit hole the way it did.

3 Likes

Ooh, a wild thought appears.

I wonder what would happen if you pair Emperor Black with Renaissance Man… :thinking:

1 Like