Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

Here is my experience of the last six weeks with EB.

Six and a half weeks ago I bought Emperor Black. Until today I listened to EB exclusively solo. This led to some interesting findings for me.

Besides the energy and peace that EB brings, it also makes you reorder your priorities in life. The forum here was still very interesting to read, but I no longer felt the need to actively participate. This was also true for many other things. The time was used more productively. Now I am slowly coming back from my time out.

Furthermore, EB makes you really tackle your problems. EB builds up a lot of pressure, which I sometimes found unpleasant because there are problems that cannot be solved immediately. All in all, however, it is precisely this pressure that is sometimes very important in order to move forward. It is amazing how narrow the focus is. Almost as if a certain goal is recognized and then EB does not let go. Like a dog that has bitten down hard.

I was able to arrange some important things professionally and privately in the last few weeks. Also, you become more selfish and simply block out things that are not good for yourself. This is also a very good effect to be more successful.

I find the dark side of EB somewhat unpleasant. There is a lot coming together from the past. However, this influence is weakening at the moment and I think I have chewed through pretty much everything negative. Self-reproaches, self-doubt, insecurities, fear, that was also part of EB for me the last few weeks. In terms of solitude, it really is the case that you also feel solitary. Not always, but sometimes. For someone who already feels too lonely, that would probably not be so good.

In the first few days I also had the one or other nightmare. That was not very nice, but quickly subsided. At the moment I still feel the need to stay with EB. However, no longer solo. I bought RoM today as a supplement and my stack is now EB and RoM. I am already curious how RoM now affects me. Since I have now developed a very good feeling for EB, I will probably be able to evaluate it well. Of course, the synergy will also play a big role.

What remains to be said after 6 weeks of EB?
For me personally, this sub fits perfectly to my current life situation. I need the focus and strength to get through some very serious problems. Professionally and privately. I think EB is perfect for that, especially since EB also brings a certain coldness that you take over. This makes you not quite so vulnerable. EB just suits me at the moment and I am looking forward for more results in the near future.

16 Likes

Itā€™s so good
And BRO
WANTED Stacked with this sub is PURELY something else
Itā€™s surreal

1 Like

I see, the later the generation of ZP the less I feel the primer scripting which by itself is amazing. I feel more of the coreā€™s effects from the sub, I like both in the end though so I plan to just keep all generations of ZP tucked away in my google drive

4 Likes

In your Google Drive?
I am a huge proponent of offline backup storage and password managers.
Please, if you value your files, keep them on at least two drives offline.
I tend to always be prepared for an internet global outage. Not because I think there will be one, but because the world is unpredictable (for the most part) and I canā€™t risk losing my personal development endavours in such a case.

2 Likes

The primer for me feels amazing- like ā€™ what I am doing is now great for my lifeā€™
I donā€™t get that on ZP V2 but experience the effects more strongly.

2 Likes

I remember that Saint mentioned that he is going to release ZP Primer as a separate file.

6 Likes

I took a break for a few days from Khan + EmpBlack. Now Khan, Emperor Black and Wanted (for physical shifting). I have some crazy physical shifting results from previous runs.

6 Likes

Can you please elaborate on this?

2 Likes

Extreme Focus
I didnā€™t feel extreme focus yet, But Itā€™s like I want to give my 100% now Because thereā€™s no other way I will succeed without being extremely focused.

monk mode
no longer active on social media & even broke the longest streak on Snapchat

disconnected from everything else
yep itā€™s true I am now in search of a new job with a higher & trying to learn new things, I havenā€™t started yet but soon I will

status and dominance effects
nope not yet, maybe because I am doing procrastination for a very long time. I will need to do hard work every waking hour.

Disconnect from other sources of distraction
I am leaving my hallway where I am working to the proper office setup, which is away from all distractions.

natural positive manifestation abilities
I just retain my job but need a solid money job

1 Like

What I like about EB:ToG best is that it helps me spot my weaknesses and overcome them. That strengthens my character and character is everything.

4 Likes

I went through the same thing. This is the sub that allowed me to stop making excuses and really look at the reasons why I was procrastinating or avoiding doing things. This sub makes you face yourself.

4 Likes

Just got a whole bunch of work and tight deadlines. And it was so obviously a manifestation that Iā€™m not even going to waste time wondering about it.

Feels very much like some alternate version of the Manifest Challenges function.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the core of it. The most difficult battles are battles against ourselves and EB:ToG is our invaluable ally in that struggle.

1 Like

How about dealing with the fear of unknown? Is it included? Which sub would tackle it best?

1 Like

Bro, you gotta release something far crazier than this.

I want to become the most powerful being on this whole planet :tired_face:.

2 Likes

Yep. EB has helped bring to the fore and resolve a couple of patterns from my childhood. Nothing crazy, but things Iā€™m well rid off. It does go deep, and these things do need to be dealt with. All of which makes it so useful.

7 Likes

I once said that EB is the sub that made me face some my shortcomings and made me decide to do something about them. Iā€™m talking about procrastination and mental indiscipline. Things I wrongly attributed to ADHD.
EB said: ā€œYou think you really can become a very successful entrepreneur with these work habits, work ethic, lack of focus and indiscipline?ā€. The answer was painfully obvious. Nowhere to hide. Thatā€™s when I really decided to do something about it.

8 Likes

All has been resolved / is resolving privately between dignified gentlemen and business is now proceeding as normal. Artisan line is not canceled, though we may be a bit less bold with it in the future until everyone (myself included) can get a grasp of it. Please note that this potential decision is not the ā€œfaultā€ of anyone, as @Fire and myself originally wanted to proceed slow and then just jumped in, so weā€™re trusting our original instincts.

Thread has been cleaned up. Letā€™s get back on topic.

31 Likes

The primer is still featured quite heavily in Ascension Chamber. Grab that for the time being and you should be able to get the same effects.

10 Likes

Awesome, thank you.
What is your recommendation on using this as an alternative primer.
1x a week in addition to my stack (up to three titles excluding Ascension Chamber)?

1 Like