Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

This is exactly what I’ve experienced so far on my 2nd cycle, I’m happy to know that I’m not the only one who’s been having this experience.

Yes I absolutely agree, this is not something to play around with. Be ready.

4 Likes

I am agreeing with @bombayduck and you as well.

Not every locked dressing room in your mind holds a smiling starlet.

Some of the locked-away parts of us are more like this:

(How do you think he will emerge when you unlock his cage door?)

And as you do the Alchemical work of embracing your personal Inner Tempest, he can become this:

A great ally and source of power, to be sure; but let’s be honest, you’ll never completely relax with this part of yourself roaming freely about. :rofl:

My statement was not about the power and the darkness of what Emperor Black unleashes. I’m merely pointing out its ultimate source.

I think that Emperor Black does not “make you darker”. I think that it allows you to connect to those darker parts of yourself that are always already there within you; locked away and held in check by the cages of social conditioning, cultural expectations of propriety, fear, and so on.

It’s still, ultimately, you (I think).

14 Likes

I think it can expand your comfort zone for how naturally you express your darker traits for sure. Honestly although It might not seem like it in my journal posts, I definitely have become “darker” or “edgier” compared to what I once was. Seems like a definite baseline increase.

Also, strange that you posted the comparison between those lions, thing is…whatever part of me this is, it doesn’t want to be transmuted into light. It’s fine coexisting with the light but does NOT want to BE the light. This side of me loves itself, recognizes the role it plays and is good with being what it is without the need for change.

All of this sounds a bit odd to me. I’m finding it tough to put into words. I’ve never in my life even heard of something that exists in someone’s psyche quite like this. It kinda feels similar to whatever was inside of morbius in that live action movie. It can be controlled but it’s not going to yield on its own, this “darkness” is going to go as far as you let it.

6 Likes

I was born in the darkness, and I will die in the darkness.

You think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

The darkness holds no power over me.

I was born in the darkness and raised in the shadows.

I knew that I had to fight for everything I wanted, and that no one would give it to me.

Bane is a freaking unit!

(fun fact, before Sage and even before Ninjistic, t’was Bane that I went by inside)

8 Likes

It makes you more of who you really are… and who you’re really meant to be.

2 Likes

Brother, Emperor Black triggers something deep down in me that wants to stamp out injustice. It also tunes my superego and conscience toxically high where it hurts, but also reflects my childhood conditioning.

Very Enneagram Type 8 on this. Feeling that vile disgust and hatred of wrong was a bit too intense, but I have Khan in the stack. It’s only day one and this is V2 Khan so this may be the trailer effect, but I am super giddy and happy and high status.

It also reminded me. If this is the wrath of my subconscious, only a portion of the entire divine, imagine what divine lessons are like. Fire is power. Play accordingly with fire or we may get burned.

5 Likes

I see this as a matter of personal choice.

A human being is a mansion with many, many rooms.

Like most mansion dwellers, in any given season, we end up spending most of our time in just a few of those rooms.

The other rooms—visited less often–are still there. They’re still parts of us. And we should keep them clean, well-maintained, and so on. (After all, the state of any of those rooms directly impacts the fate of the whole mansion.) And we can use any room when we choose.

Yet, all of those rooms are equally part of us. (There is no room that is ‘less you’ or ‘more you’ than any of the others.)

In this mansion of your being, the choice of which rooms to inhabit the most (as with the choice of which subliminal program to run) is up to you.

:blue_heart:

9 Likes

EB:ToG helped me air the basement and let more light into my living room. :blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s truly amazing to see how we’ve both echoed virtually the exact same experience in very similar ways:

I understand the points you make @Malkuth and I do feel that your theory applies to 99% of the subs we have available. But this genuinely feels different. @Davisnwc is doing better at putting it into words, this feeling is definitely not something that is “always already there within you”; it feels very separate. I’ve never watched Morbius so I don’t get the comparison, but that Venom-like infiltration of the mind is a very good comparison.

This was the best way I could describe it:

And to be quite frank, I’m starting to be tired of this guest.

5 Likes

Yes…yes, that’s also a good way to put it as well.

1 Like

Heard a quote this morning that I think kind of embodies some of the monk mode qualities this program embodies:

"Discipline is the ability to choose what you want to do, what matters most to you, even if your emotions are telling to do what you feel like doing. Now if you can feel like doing what you know you want to do, then you have successfully internalised the right mindsets."

5 Likes

Ha… that wording and that phrase

instantly reminded me of one of my favorite bands…

Godspeed You Black Emperor

2 Likes

I believe empB is designed to give you complete control and command over your subconscious mind.

Essentially, a user who uses it will be able to command things to happen consciously, which your subconscious then complies to and makes it happen, changing your external reality.

All that mixed with introspection of one self and going into the darker emotions and thoughts in a fairly safe manner.

This has been my experience so far anyway

6 Likes

Dec 15: I’m fed up of Emperor Black, tired of it, it’s too heavy on the conscious.

Just…one…more…loop…

This may sound odd, but the only sub that’s made me more social than Emperor Black is Stark, and that sub is just obnoxious 24/7 chatterbot in my experience. I’ve been talking so much to people on Emperor Black and thankfully, it’s not just a constant piss-take that Stark was for me.

8 Likes

I did a washout with EB for 4 days. There were some aspects I did not like with this title but I could not understand what. I continue with RoM and my monk custom. Today Christmas party in the village. It is a moment I don’t really, hundreds of people and we have to do some games etc Well, today I felt so social, so at ease with everybody. I did not feel an inch of fear of crowd, anxiety, worry or stress ! nothing ! I felt nothing for the first time in my life !!! I feel FREE ! I felt grounded, totally grounded !!! and a warm energy all over. Being among people I mostly did not know was feeling good !! Now when I thought I have to do some work, I left everybody without feeling ashamed or whatever, just a free man not concerned about what other people think… So now, is it EB only or is it EB and RoM in synergy with my monk custom ? Thank you @Fire and @SaintSovereign !!

3 Likes

In fact if I analyze,it was like I was in a light trance

There is not. Like @Malkuth said, that’s all coming from your method of facing your fears.

7 Likes

More than a little ironic, since this week and last week, I seem to be dealing with manifested challenges myself.

5 Likes

This is really true
The manifestation power of this sub is crazy