MALKUTH, Building : BUILDING, Malkuth

Another coincidence is that I had made Malkuth a Dall E representation of himself and it looked like the “guy” in that episode.

When I watched Zima Blue, I immediately thought he looked like the Dall E picture of Malkuth!

EDIT: and yeah the personality matches too.

3 Likes

Can they be watched out of order? Or is it better to view the episodes 1 to 13 first?

2 Likes

Yes they can be watched out of order. They aren’t connected to each other.

3 Likes

Great is it synchronicity the art definitely has a coherent tone that is very Malkuth. We definitely get each others vibe :kissing_closed_eyes:Somehow I feel like with the help of subs our connection is enhanced lol

2 Likes

Hello Malkuth! Can I ask for a picture you once posted of a dark scary looking lion? Thank you for even posting it in the first place it’s been helping me ground myself on emperor black

2 Likes

It was from here:

4 Likes

Healing workout tonight.

Ran 3 miles. Felt more difficult than I wanted it to. :joy:

Then bench press. I am now within viewing distance of where I used to be. No rush. But 2 to 4 months is not unrealistic. I’m going to try to go slowly. Please no injuries. :pray:t4:

3 Likes

I love that program. Been using some version of it since 2006 whenever I’m wanting to get back into running.

Did it with my son once. (And started it but didn’t finish it with him about two or three more times after that. :sweat:). But he’s not into it right now.

Glad to be sharing the roads (or treadmills, in my case) with you. :muscle:t5:

4 Likes

Early morning meditation today (sub-free)

5:30 am to 6:30 am

Yesterday’s run catalyzed metabolic shifts. Easier to wake up today.

3 Likes

The mind is a wild-ass ride.

2 Likes

This was my last recorded workout before I finally stopped going to the gym once and for all.

Technically I was stronger then, but I feel better now. Energy’s better now.

1 Like

My model for a life well-lived is not a series of achievements and attainments, but a series of creative projects. Experiences and expressions.

2 Likes

Work commitment today.

Was interviewing people from 9:15 am to 4 pm. Then walked the three miles home. Waited for son to get home. Then changed into shorts and ran (treadmill) for 3 miles.

Felt kind of tired for whole run. BUT, today was the first time that I had no low backache for the entire run. Which says to me that my body is adapting.

That is BEAUTIFUL.

After the run, I did a mini-workout. Just 2 sets of dumbbell curls (after 2 warmup sets). Somebody was using the 40 pound dumbbells, so i just went ahead and used the 45 pounders. But, on the second set when I was lifting up my right arm, I felt the intense pull in my right pec (from where I was stabilizing my body for the movement). A prudent voice within said, ‘Brother,
go on home now.’ Yup. And live to work out another day.

2 Likes

I feel like right now running is my energy work.

it feels like my bodymind system is using this method to generate the energy needed for what we are trying to build and manifest.

4 Likes

Went for an evening meditation tonight

8:30 to 9:33 pm

chose to play subs

(today would normally have been a rest day)

1 Like

Human Beings are like this:

A man wearing a neck brace sits at the peak of a mountain.

He has spent every day praying for gold, and he stares into the sky cursing that his prayers have never been granted.

If only he could look down, he would find that he is sitting on a mountain of gold.

5 Likes

Lets get some shovels bro!

3 Likes

Reminds me of this parable.

A storm descends on a small town, and the downpour soon turns into a flood. As the waters rise, the local preacher kneels in prayer on the church porch, surrounded by water. By and by, one of the townsfolk comes up the street in a canoe.

“Better get in, Preacher. The waters are rising fast.”

“No,” says the preacher. “I have faith in the Lord. He will save me.”

Still the waters rise. Now the preacher is up on the balcony, wringing his hands in supplication, when another guy zips up in a motorboat.

“Come on, Preacher. We need to get you out of here. The levee’s gonna break any minute.”

Once again, the preacher is unmoved. “I shall remain. The Lord will see me through.”

After a while the levee breaks, and the flood rushes over the church until only the steeple remains above water. The preacher is up there, clinging to the cross, when a helicopter descends out of the clouds, and a state trooper calls down to him through a megaphone.

“Grab the ladder, Preacher. This is your last chance.”

Once again, the preacher insists the Lord will deliver him.

And, predictably, he drowns.

A pious man, the preacher goes to heaven. After a while he gets an interview with God, and he asks the Almighty, “Lord, I had unwavering faith in you. Why didn’t you deliver me from that flood?”

God shakes his head. “What did you want from me? I sent you two boats and a helicopter.”

4 Likes

Reminds me a joke about a poor man who prays to God day by day for winning a lottery. Just keeps praying/complaining/begging God to make him a winner. Finally after years of doing so, an angel shows up and he hits the poor man’s head and shouts “GET OUT AND BUY A DAMN TICKET!” :rofl:

4 Likes

I think it’s Quantum Limitless, but I’ll find ideas for solutions just popping into my mind sometimes.

I just thought of a design for a funnel-shaped catch-and-release device for insects. Nothing super complicated, but I think it would probably work pretty well.

5 Likes