Main Disc. Thread - Elixir ZP

Now available! If you’ve purchased Elixir ZP in the past, the new version is already in your downloads!

16 Likes

From the sales page: “Combine Elixir alongside Regeneration for both deep and wide healing”

It’s been ages since I ran Elixir charger or Ultima…so just for a bit of refresher:
Which is for deep and which is for wide?
If I run Elixir without regen, is that the wide one? or the deep one?
And, I assume running it after the rest of my ZP stack would focus Elixir’s efforts to whatever the focus is of the rest of the stack?

I remember Elixir was originally meant to hot up Regen’s magic. But now it can be run standalone.

What can I expect, say, if I ran Elixir with Ascended Mogul ZP?

EDIT: I’m asking because I’m making a “healing” CD I can run whilst working.
Regen (maybe), Elixir, Khan1, EoG1, DR1

3 Likes

This quote from username SaintSovereign may help:

5 Likes

This explains why Regen has bought up one of the worst, most traumatic and painful things I’ve needed healing from since I’ve used CFW.

8 Likes

Hmmmm might have to run this one after my first cycle of regeneration. Still testing the waters on that one. I know in the past elixir has hit me heavy.

2 Likes

Any reviews?

@James

Because nobody responded, I just bought Elixir and run a loop myself.

First impressions:

• Wooow, this is really powerful. During the loop, I played my favorite sad song (“I hate u, i love u”) and ended up daydreaming about my life, issues that I am currently facing, and a few love affairs. 5 mins into the loop, I noticed an intensely calming effect, almost like the state you enter right before you are falling asleep. A state where anxiety and nervousness does not exist, mixed with a feeling of melancholy flowing through my body. I shedded some tears and it felt very liberating.

• When the loop ended, I noticed that I have developed a certain distance to the issues I just have been contemplating about. I am feeling a calm motivation to do the things that I need to do and let go of other things I cannot control. There is no stress. The calmness I am experiencing feels almost like I have been smoking weed, just without “the high”. It is like Elixir has immediately taken away my emotional investment in my issues. I just want to lay down, listen to music and feel life right now. And when that’s done, I want to clean my room and get to work. There is a lot of work ahead. :blush:

• It is no coincidence that I had the desire to run Elixir today after the sex date on Thursday. It is DiamondZP doing it healing work, as I am associating Elixir with my first real love affair and my first incidence of PE, which lead me to a 6-month period of depression when I was a little boy and did not have the emotional stability to deal with my feelings. “I hate u, i love u” is also the song I have been playing at that time.

• It might sound weird, but I think Elixir might stack exceptionally well with Quantum Limitless. Yea, that’s what I might change my stack into: One loop of DiamondZP + Wanted Khan Qv2 every Thursday, and one loop of Elixir followed by QL St3 ZP every Saturday.

7 Likes

Who is that by?

I need emotion, Novocaine, I need a numbing of my brain
I need somethin’ to take away the remains of your name
I need amnesia for a day and an umbrella for the rain
That hasn’t gone away since you said you didn’t need me

Invite you to stay, and take away the pain
'Cause misery loves company, so hey, what do you say?"

And at first I wasn’t sure if there’s even a cure
For what I’m feelin’, ‘cause what I’m feeling’s been feelin’ more and more absurd

1 Like

Wow, I feel so much better than just a few hours ago…

I am sitting here enjoying music - even singing myself!

So much (emotional) heaviness got cleared away… The last two years have been tough for me and it feels so goooooood to let it all go.

I want to go outside, I want to be in nature. Listen to music, learn archery, have sex…

6 Likes

@friday I have run a couple of loops of The Elixir ZP and like you said it’s very calming.
For me it’s difficult not to want to just run every healing ZP Sub to get over all the baggage and trauma so I can be a guy and live my life.
I realized this morning how I can’t stand external expectations. Not exactly surprising but it’s one of the many reasons I dislike social media and anything like it

2 Likes

The calming effect of ElixirZP is really astounding. Makes it hard to limit oneself to running it only one loop a week haha.

I just bought myself an e-guitar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I haven’t played the guitar since I was a small child, but since my last loop of Elixir I developed a strong desire to revive that hobby. Want to be able to play blues like that:

@SaintSovereign maybe if you are in a good mood, could you share a few more details on Elixir? :smiley: In comparison, to titles like Limit Destroyer and Rebirth there is not much.

3 Likes

I’m planning on incorporating Elixir zp into my ongoing cfw + regeneration stack currently.

I’m under the impression that when stacking with regeneration, you would want to run Elixir first followed by regeneration, is this correct?

I plan on using Billions 3 week schedule. I’ve been following the standard schedule thus far though.

So my plan is

M - Elixir + regeneration
T - Rest
W - Cfw solo
Th - Rest
F - Elixir + regeneration

For 3 weeks, cutting last Friday off for a 4 day washout.

Is this the best or most reasonable way to pursue stack?

Cfw I have been listening to for 2 cycles, regeneration 1 cycle. Cfw was my first sub.

If this for some reason isn’t good, I could keep cfw + regeneration and use Elixir Ultima somewhere assuming when I buy Elixir, the Ultima is still available.

Yes, you can run this 3 listening days per week schedule (with 3 ZP stack).

I see another stack configuration. This one is a little bit more detailed.

Week One

M - Elixir +regeneration
T - Rest
W - Cfw solo
Th - Rest
F - Elixir + regeneration

Week Two

M - Cfw solo
T - Rest
W - Elixir +regeneration
Th - Rest
F - Cfw solo

Week Three

M - Elixir +regeneration (Day 15)
T - Rest (Day 16)
W - Cfw solo (Day 17)
Th - Rest (Day 18)
F - Elixir + regeneration (Day 19)

After day 19 you could do Washout days (no subs) from Saturday Day 20 to Wednesday Day 24 and start a new ZP cycle on Thursday.

In either case, it still falls within listening guidelines.

2 Likes

Nice, I like the switch up each week. Didn’t think of that. Thank you for the detailed response, much appreciated.

2 Likes

I thought I’d provide that switch up if someone wanted more balance with the number of loops for each sub in the stack.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Any reviews?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign looking forward for Regeneration and Elixir ZP v2 updates!

ZP v2 gives a new life to older subs.

2 Likes

Here is the ZPv2 thread:

1 Like