Main Disc. Thread - The Elixir ZP v2

Upgraded version now available! If you’ve purchased The Elixir in the past, the upgraded download will be available within an hour of this post!

16 Likes

Thanks!! Im putting to this one on my stack

7 Likes

the ZP v2 version is not appearing on my downloads

1 Like

it is not also in my downloads

1 Like

I think it was a pre-order

1 Like

Most likely, because my purchase was not a pre-order and its in my downloads.

1 Like

mine was pre-order also…

1 Like

I’ll take care of it in about an hour.

1 Like

Never again with those pre orders right lol

lol.

It’s been updated, but the upgrade script is still moving slowly. It’ll definitely be available for those who pre-ordered within the next hour.

3 Likes

5 Likes
  • Boost your healing capabilities through removing the physical, mental and spiritual blockages and their manifestations within you that are limiting your body’s healing. Hmmm i didnt realize this one has physical
1 Like

Which healing subliminal (between Elixir, Rebirth maybe Limit Destroyer) has the same behaviour as

and

This is definitely a support ticket question.

Regeneration is what you’re looking for.

5 Likes

Thanks, easy choice for me then.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Do you still believe that on a long enough time line that Elixir can resolve most childhood trauma?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Can you please answer my question above when you get a chance?

1 Like

Well, the subliminal isn’t resolving anything, it’s helping you resolve those issues. Theoretically, it could, though The Elixir is a bit more “surface level” than Regeneration. Again, theoretically, Regeneration would be the title for this.

5 Likes

How about DR rather than Elixir? (For my own use, I generally have used Elixir to mellow the recon of DR.)

2 Likes