Need Help WIth Embarrassing Phobia

@Beowulf @Palpatine

since you guys are here right now.

do you know of any title that can kind of shut down that fight/flight reaction that causes me to full panic and freakout when i see a mouse.

is there a title that could block that reaction i currently get?

1 Like

Then I will suggest you to run:-

:heartbeat: Love Bomb for Humanity
:adhesive_bandage: Regeneration
:chains: Limit Destroyer
:bow_and_arrow: Ascension Chamber (weekly)

Consciously target your phobia of mice and eventually, within a few months or so it will likely go away.

I believe any healing title would eventually make you lose that fear in the first place. “Blocking” that kind of reaction sounds like resisting, which isn’t healthy. That fight/flight reaction needs to disappear, not blocked/shut down.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that any can “block” it. As a hypnotist and NLPer, I’d never recommend anything of the sort, anyway.

One of the tenets/presuppositions of NLP is that all processes should lead to wholeness.
Blocking a reaction of that magnitude without addressing it is just inviting trouble down the road.

2 Likes

sorry if this sounds like dumb question what does healing mean in this situation?

when i think of healing i think of someone who has for example an infection and takes medication to heal the infection.

i do not understand what healing means in a situation where someone is terrified and has a panic attack when he encounters a mouse.

1 Like

Emotional healing (to me) means to resolve a reaction, feeling and behaviour towards an issue either subconsciously and/or consciously. So if you have a phobia towards mice, emotional healing could involve healing the incident in your past that has lead to it, the unconscious processes going inside your brain that resulted in your fear of mice and so on. There are many different ways to heal emotionally, which is why there’s a lot of emotional healing titles here.

Basically if you don’t know why you have that phobia, it doesn’t matter as the healing titles here will either clear them out by their own subconsciously and/or you will be consciously be made aware of why this occurs so you can resolve them consciously.

Thinking of it like taking medication is not bad but the way I think about it is that it’s closer to having muscular imbalance and pain due to bad posture. Eventually, you need to stretch out your body to relieve tension, stress and pain in that area of the body. Then your posture will be back to normal. That’s what (most) healing titles are for. Building muscle to achieve a better physique is like running a status/social/romantic title.

1 Like

Saint spoke of childhood trauma, and this seems similar. So your choice of regeneration seems the best. I would run this solo for a few cycles and see if it makes a difference.
The results of regeneration may be diluted by adding more subs.

3 Likes

there are actually no childhood issues with mice

and there was never a time where i was not scared of mice.

from the first time i saw them in the house 12 years ago, i was just as scared that first time as i am today.

i have also noticed that most people have a fear of mice, it;s just that my hear is super high to the point of terror and full panic.

2 Likes

Regardless of what the actual issue is (since as you’ve stated, it’s been there for as far back as you can remember), running :adhesive_bandage: Regeneration would help. In fact @FireDragon is right, running just Regeneration would be better as it’s more focused. Just consciously make the intention that it’s for healing your phobia and it will get resolved.

2 Likes

do you mean consciously tell myself before playing the title…

“Ii’m running regeneration to stop being scared of mice”

is that good enough?

or should i write it down or something like that?

1 Like

I’m afraid of spiders and I don’t know why. Once they get over a certain size, it’s over.

I think the best thing would be confrontation therapy, if regeneration or other subs don’t work. Until the time when you find them cute and can pet them. Like I could with a tarantula. The emphasis being on “could”. So far I have not had any therapy for spiders and it is extremely rare that I see a big spider :slight_smile:

1 Like

something as simple as “I’m running this to address my current reaction to mice” is good.
Just setting the conscious intent internally as to why you’re running it.

3 Likes

Yup, as @Palpatine said. You can also write it down somewhere where you can see it daily. I often look at the goals and habits of my journal before I run a sub. You don’t need to do this every time but it’s the general idea that your conscious mind is telling your subconscious to work on that specific issue.

2 Likes

Maybe we need a new title on the roadmap specialy for phobias and anxietys.
@SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

There’s a myth why elephants are afraid of mice, is that it climbs up their trunks and nibble on their brains :see_no_evil:. The thing about a mouse is that it creeps and scares the crap out of you, at least warn me.

I’m afraid of spiders too, I believe it’s either me or the spider, one must die. You not alone.

1 Like

have you noticed any title reduced your fear of spiders?

My fear started as a kid after I watched the movie Arachnophobia (1990). When I moved in my house, there were spiders everywhere. I replaced the ceiling and removed all trees/bushes from my yard, I even bought spider poison and spray on my lawn and fence. My next door neighbors have trees/tall grass and junk on their properties but for some odd reason they don’t see or complain about spiders crawling their homes.

Love trounces fear. My fear reduced a bit after I listened to Love Bomb ZP but I only listened for 2 cycles, just imagine if I listened to it a bit longer. Btw Chosen From Within ZP has that brave/courageous factor, you can try that one too.

4 Likes

i thought maybe about buying glm, spartan or legacy to be more courageous as a way to deal with this.

those titles all have more bravery/courage then chosen within right?

You will have to experiment or someone else can chime in regarding GLM, Spartan or Legacy because I haven’t tried them yet, soon though :wink:

1 Like

Yea the subs the other Said But also exposure therapy.

Look at pictures of mice look at videos. Go to a zoo or something and watch the mice.

Pet the mice. And while you Do it breathe calmly you don’t want to start the loop of doom.

Say I’m gonna be okay in your mind. Instead of letting your mind go all the way to a panic attack

What happens with a panic attack is something like oh No a mice , Oh it looks disgusting, kinda scary as well. My heart is beating faster am I gonna die .

I got over my fear of dogs, Which i randomly got when I was 9 Because a dog of someone jumped out of the car and started chasing me.

I Took walks and looked at the dogs that walked past on the other side of the sideway. Then i looked at them closer.

Then I went to my friend who had 2 huge dogs, But super kind and it helped me a lot. Even though they pushed me out of the couch. Because they wanted to sleep there :joy:

Good luck my friend

1 Like