Need Help WIth Embarrassing Phobia

Yup, as @Palpatine said. You can also write it down somewhere where you can see it daily. I often look at the goals and habits of my journal before I run a sub. You don’t need to do this every time but it’s the general idea that your conscious mind is telling your subconscious to work on that specific issue.

2 Likes

Maybe we need a new title on the roadmap specialy for phobias and anxietys.
@SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

There’s a myth why elephants are afraid of mice, is that it climbs up their trunks and nibble on their brains :see_no_evil:. The thing about a mouse is that it creeps and scares the crap out of you, at least warn me.

I’m afraid of spiders too, I believe it’s either me or the spider, one must die. You not alone.

1 Like

have you noticed any title reduced your fear of spiders?

My fear started as a kid after I watched the movie Arachnophobia (1990). When I moved in my house, there were spiders everywhere. I replaced the ceiling and removed all trees/bushes from my yard, I even bought spider poison and spray on my lawn and fence. My next door neighbors have trees/tall grass and junk on their properties but for some odd reason they don’t see or complain about spiders crawling their homes.

Love trounces fear. My fear reduced a bit after I listened to Love Bomb ZP but I only listened for 2 cycles, just imagine if I listened to it a bit longer. Btw Chosen From Within ZP has that brave/courageous factor, you can try that one too.

4 Likes

i thought maybe about buying glm, spartan or legacy to be more courageous as a way to deal with this.

those titles all have more bravery/courage then chosen within right?

You will have to experiment or someone else can chime in regarding GLM, Spartan or Legacy because I haven’t tried them yet, soon though :wink:

1 Like

Yea the subs the other Said But also exposure therapy.

Look at pictures of mice look at videos. Go to a zoo or something and watch the mice.

Pet the mice. And while you Do it breathe calmly you don’t want to start the loop of doom.

Say I’m gonna be okay in your mind. Instead of letting your mind go all the way to a panic attack

What happens with a panic attack is something like oh No a mice , Oh it looks disgusting, kinda scary as well. My heart is beating faster am I gonna die .

I got over my fear of dogs, Which i randomly got when I was 9 Because a dog of someone jumped out of the car and started chasing me.

I Took walks and looked at the dogs that walked past on the other side of the sideway. Then i looked at them closer.

Then I went to my friend who had 2 huge dogs, But super kind and it helped me a lot. Even though they pushed me out of the couch. Because they wanted to sleep there :joy:

Good luck my friend

1 Like

i decided to run khan stage 1.

hopefully it will help with this.

I think Dragon Reborn ST 1 is more usefull.

Crushing all your deepest fears, emotions, traumas, beliefs and energies is the prerogative of ST1: Dragon Fire. Similar in function to Khan’s ST1, Dragon Fire doesn’t have the limit of removing only that which is standing in overall execution of Khan. No, Dragon Fire will breakdown every single part of your being, from the physical all the way to the deepest levels of your spiritual being.

Unfortunately, there is no way to know in advance which is the right way.
Good luck on your journey.

2 Likes

As a beginner, this isn’t recommended and for good reason. There have been cases on the forum where people thought they could jump into this and came out burnt from the :dragon: Dragon’s Fire.

This is a tough subliminal to run. It might not be easy for you. Best of luck Tiger :tiger: !

2 Likes

Yes you’re right, I didn’t see that he is a rookie. If this is really his first sub, then maybe a different title would be better to warm up with. Same discussion for Khan. Its also not a beginner sub. I see no difference between DR 1 and Khan ST 1 in difficulty. Both are hard to run.

2 Likes

Regeneration first and then DR 1 would be a good start and combination.

1 Like

Paging @SaintSovereign or @Fire

Also @TheQuestion I would encourage you to enter a support ticket for this.

2 Likes