Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

It’s going to take awhile. Not sure why it’s updating so slow. Usually does it in about 10 minutes. Now it may take all night. Will get the programmer on it tomorrow. For now, just going to leave the script running.

4 Likes

It’s here now.

As always, gracias.

2 Likes

Mine are also there, thank you.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! We gonna be rich. Thanks Saint

1 Like

Any tips on

how to get the biggest bang out of St1?

1 Like

I love how I missed this and the next day, I start EOG ST1 :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

I read a lot of our friends here who run EoG ST1 share

1. That they now feel that more wealth is possible for them
  2. That their wealth limits have been broken
  3. That their negative beliefs about money have been removed
    Etc

Since ST1 is a healing phase, writing down thoughts and feelings while going through this stage will largely contribute in this part of the journey.

Such release of negativity could prompt you to think of researching a certain high value skill set that you like or remember a talent you had in childhood that you want to return to that could also generate money, but I suspect that is more likely to happen from ST2 onwards.

12 Likes
6 Likes

I don’t entirely agree with what @Simon posted .Maybe a sub can’t eliminate everything but it can come damn close

4 Likes

Not in one month though. Maybe if you add some other modalities and inner engineering tools to it, then maybe yes. A month is not a lot of time to see life altering changes.

3 Likes

The basic premise behind it is, if the limiting belief is in you, you created it.

If the limiting belief is in you, YOU’RE the only one who can summarily surpass it.

The old adage “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink” fully applies here, no matter the mental gymnastics the limited mind will seek to disavow.

7 Likes

That I agree with. That’s why something such as Dragon Reborn run multiple times in its entirety following the instructions has the potential to alter a person’s life dramatically if not entirely.

I do feel that running EOG, especially with it being ZP V2 now , would do the same

6 Likes

Will listen to this tonight!

3 Likes

We don’t need to eliminate everything. Just enough to tip the scales of momentum.

:wink:

11 Likes

Can this neck pain recon be a result of cognitive healing? Physical and mental.
Does EOG ST1 have physical brain healing scripts? If yes, how much compared to limitless.
@SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t overload? It could cause taxing effects on nervous system. (Just a guess)

1 Like

No I don’t think so.
It’s the first days, recon is typical. Yesterday I had recon also. For the first time I kinda argued foolishly, maybe that was my authentic WA TED emotions, I dunno really.
But it was EOG’s healing. Today after certain hour I got heache and it’s typical, I also got sth similar to it on QL.
I am strictly following recommendations and since ZP v2 I think I can handle 15 minute loops.

2 Likes

Must be recon then, it shall subside. Alternatively, you could experiment with less minutes of loop, for example - 3 to 5 min, also I personally tried and was really surprised to know that even microloops worked. But it still kind of feels impossible to me (lol), so I am not going that path.

1 Like

More recon(not overload)=more results.
I just finished my WANTED loop and am in the middle of Emperor Black.
My neck pain subsided after WANTED haha.
There are 2 possibilities, either ZP V2 is MUCH MUCH more effective in handling recon or smaller loops is not for me.
I was running Small loops and I was not getting good results, it was kinda laways recon. Although I had more rest day even with the 3in exposures. I was changing subs often though. But my intuition tells me the problem was beyond just subhopping. I think full loops gives me better results and less reconciliation.

Edit: As saint said longer exposure gives DEEPER results meaning when sth deep is resolved you will have better results for sure, but you gotta pay the reconciliation.
I think if I get back to ZP v1, I would still run full loops.