Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

I would rather run SI and Ascension in this kind of situation.

What is SI?

Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct :v:

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

I got a brilliant wealth idea for a business.
To create a supplement company focusing on creating supplements, especially for subliminal users :slight_smile: .
Like nootropic for high flow factor.
Or Spartan’s enhancing booster for strength.

3 Likes

… I am looking to know your perspective about the relationship between the subs and the results … and how I can achieve my monthly prediction

4 Likes

Combine it with rich or eog St3

Maybe this pattern is true … If that’s the case I think 2 to 4 loops on a cycle using stage 1 is enough … Then add rich or eog stage 3 … I didn’t use st1 for full cycle … but while using it now in this new cycle just 2 loops of it and it may may may be hindering St3 manifestation …

Can you please tell the type of your work … Employed , self employed , freelance etc…

I would run EoG ST1 for two cycles and then move onto ST2. I wouldn’t skip the second stage. Typically this anxiety you feel, by the time you get to the second stage, a lot of it gets dealt with. I would do two cycles of ST2 and then two cycles of ST3 until you get to ST4. I’d probably extend the cycles out on ST4.

I’m speaking from my experiences with the sub here, and as always, mileage may vary, but I have to say that my inner monologue when it comes to money has drastically changed.

Rich is also a really good sub, so if you ever get the opportunity to, it does stack beautifully with EoG. I did two cycles of Stage 3 stacked with Rich. It was amazing.

6 Likes

Can you develop what RICH bring? I am looking for the best thing for money manifestation and some wealth limit removal and pondering between EOG st1 and RICH.

1 Like

I used RICH specifically with EoG ST3, which already has manifestation properties to it. That being said, while combined with RICH I had money manifestations that were immediate along with groundwork laid for longer term bigger plays. I would say the immediate money manifestations were definitely RICH while the big play movements were more EoG 3.

If your stack permits it, I would run EoG ST1 with RICH. You can’t lose honestly. ST1 will work on a lot of your fears and trauma around money, as will RICH, but RICH will also manifest money opportunities for you during the same time. Kind of creates a nice reinforcement loop if I’m being honest. It also allows you to get some of that immediate cash flow in your life while the bigger issues are being worked out. At least that’s how I see it based on my experiences with ST3 and RICH.

8 Likes

Run Mogul. You need the pathways first.
Stack it with EOG1, if you prefer.

:+1:t2:

11 Likes

I am reading EOG and there is this line

" * Improve goal setting habits, and completely dissolve all fears around achieving those goals, especially when setting goals that deal with generating wealth, achieving success and cultivating your romance life."

Is not it a little bit strange that there is also included romance?

or this one

" * Begin creating your business / social / romantic empire using the resources you have now, rather than having to “save up” before starting."

3 Likes

Sure seems that way.

It’s a typo. I asked about it before

1 Like

why haven’t they fixed it yet?

1 Like

Dunno. I’m not exactly privy to the inner working of the company :wink:

Better to have a new awesome title than fix typos :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with this

the typos may confuse customers, especially new ones. ASFIK, most customers do not lurk on the forum.

1 Like

They probably have ROI module in their customs and it tells them to rather focus on new titles than on typos :slight_smile: