Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

download

3 Likes

That person is blessed with a lack of imagination.

(but I appreciate the sentiment.)

4 Likes

Can you elaborate please?

1 Like

facebook_1681346502285_7052078359921327976

9 Likes

Firstly:

Secondly:

Money is not the final problem.

Money is also not the solution to all problems.

Having more money will solve a wide range of money-related problems.

Having more money will not solve all problems.

To a person who is currently on fire, water (or a fire extinguisher) will look like “the solution to all problems”.

Once that person is no longer on fire, their awareness will now “miraculously” pivot and expand to include a wide range of non-fire-related problems.

To a person who is currently in poverty, money will look like “the solution to all problems”.

Once that person is no longer in poverty, their awareness will now “miraculously” pivot and expand to include a wide range of non-money-related problems.

(This is why I said that the person was ‘blessed with a lack of imagination’. It’s easy to focus on what is happening; it’s more difficult to remember what is not happening or what hasn’t happened yet.)

In my view, we are beings of consciousness.

This means that we generate experiences of life and we live within the experiences that we have generated. We generally have almost no idea of how we are doing this and even less skill in directing how we do it.

As such:

We are Consciousness. All problems are consciousness problems. Money problems are consciousness problems.

The most direct and efficient way to deal with money problems is to gain mastery of wealth and wealth-related processes.

The most fundamental, long-term, and profound way to deal with money problems is to increase mastery of consciousness and consciousness-related processes.

11 Likes

What if water or a fire extinguisher wasn’t readily available? What if someone had to quickly purchase one or the other using money?

What if this person wasn’t really on fire but was hallucinating that they were because of trauma related PTSD? So they spend money for therapy to fix this problem

2 Likes

This got me thinking about something I saw the other day

3 Likes

@Malkuth I get what you’re saying. I was being sarcastic. I don’t feel instant wealth would be beneficial to anyone. It doesn’t change their beliefs or habits regarding money

3 Likes

Then I’d suggest they get some money really damn quickly.

But calling the fire fighters and then dropping to the ground and rolling around as much as possible will probably be faster.

Yup.

And pray to the skies that the therapist has the skill set to address PTSD-triggered hallucinations.

The money will pay the therapist. But the skills are what will help the problem.

Almost all therapists do some amount of pro bono work, by the way.

3 Likes

haha. I know.

Sometimes sarcasm is funny as hell.

(As long as you’re not currently on fire or hallucinating that you’re on fire due to PTSD.)

3 Likes

@Malkuth your wonderful explanations help explain why EoG has helped many of us not only in terms of money. EoG is a masterpiece that’s gets you to the point that now money is enhancing your life and now you have opened up your mind to start finding it everywhere you look.

If only I could get an Ecstasy of Time. EoG shifted my thinking to I can always get more money, I can’t ever get my time back. I better make the most of it and soak up every moment. You can imagine how that sudden shift opens up previously shut doors.

Whether we like it or not money or wealth is connected to just about everything including spiritual matters. If you boil it down, all money is, is a currency of energy that can be exhanged.(It takes energy, time, etc to produce anything) Thats why this sub helps in all areas of life.

8 Likes

If I could like this more than once I definitely would.

1 Like

So pumped for EoG ST2. I got done with ST1. Had so many people asking me for money. It was a bit concerning. I know how to say no, but I also have a heart to help someone in need. It wasn’t hurting me too much, but I definitely am not keeping as much as I want.

EoG ST2 will be interesting. I am wondering what to expect on Eog ST2?

6 Likes

In our current society, money is survival.

Since most people are low on money, their survival is in danger, hence they need money.
It’s Maslow’s Pyramid of needs.

Once the money issue is solved and you don’t have to worry about it anymore, you look to other things.

Most rich people don’t think about money. They think about their products, their business, their success.
And many a men who became VERY successful only realized that it meant nothing.

It’s not where you find happiness.

Or in more eloquent words:
“Money doesn’t make you happy. But the lack of money can make you very unhappy.”

It’s not a binary thing.

6 Likes

On the topic of EoG, especially stage 1 is very creative. It really opened my mind for creative endeavours, pursuing them, etc.

It is the Ecstacy of Freedom after all.

5 Likes

I haven’t run Revelation of Mind or Revelation of Spirit yet, but I strongly suspect that they address this directly.

The two modules in the Q custom store that are most directly relevant (in my opinion) are:

Khronos Key and Sands of Time.

And there are many others that are very relevant to the Ecstasy of Time even if they don’t mention time directly. Spiritual Reality Alignment, The Merger of Worlds, even Alexandria or Emperor.

Time is, I believe, an emanation of consciousness and purpose.

I resonate with your statement about not being able to ‘get time back’. It’s so poignant. And it imbues each moment with a kind of unarguable preciousness. One way that I evaluate my degree or lack of personal development is by my capacity to perceive and connect to the preciousness in this moment. When the smog of gripes, discomfort, and oppressed thinking blocks my sense of it, that means there’s more work to be done.

3 Likes

EoG is a pain in the ass :wink:

5 Likes

Reminds me of movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006) :blush:

1 Like

I was reading yesterday about how the airport in Buenos Aires has basically become a homeless shelter. That inflation is so fucking high that people often have to choose between shelter and eating. Reading things like this make me curious how EOG would help a person in this or a similar type of situation

2 Likes

I would rather run SI and Ascension in this kind of situation.